Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:17:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPCRYPTOS win 120% instantly! +6 BTC paid!  (Read 3068 times)
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 03:50:17 PM

liked the idea but having an investment scheme(or should I say ponzi scheme) without a website is untrustworthy.

Huh?? what does it mean?, I think that you post a comment in the wrong thread. UPCRYPTPOS has a website!

glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:09:54 PM

Multicryptos,  4 out of 9 of my wins were NOT paid yet. So I'm missing 4 payments.

See screenshot:

suparman987

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:23:12 PM

I'll see about investing in round two once it begins. Definitely going to try this out early on.
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 06:29:49 PM

Multicryptos,  4 out of 9 of my wins were NOT paid yet. So I'm missing 4 payments.

See screenshot:

that's because dogecoin hot wallet balance is not enough to pay. I was out few hours, I will fell it now, expect payments in next hours.

From FAQ ". If your payout is a large amount or hot wallet is empty, then it may need manual confirmation. Please by patient, we guarantee you that all payouts will be done."

No reason to tell this a scam. Almost any investors-site give profits after only few hours of the starts, like we do!

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 06:33:28 PM

I'll see about investing in round two once it begins. Definitely going to try this out early on.

there is not going to be a second round, game will run continuosly without any stop

skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:07:46 PM

nice idea though it will soon need a lot of bitcoins in order to make small payments
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 07:21:29 PM

Amazing amount of 3 BTC invested in few hours, thanks to new deposits and reinvestments!

glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:41:27 PM

that's because dogecoin hot wallet balance is not enough to pay. I was out few hours, I will fell it now, expect payments in next hours.

From FAQ ". If your payout is a large amount or hot wallet is empty, then it may need manual confirmation. Please by patient, we guarantee you that all payouts will be done."

No reason to tell this a scam. Almost any investors-site give profits after only few hours of the starts, like we do!

Who said it was a scam? I'm just pointing out the missing payments so you can fix it.

I received the missing payments now. Thank you MC.

Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 08:48:58 PM

I said it was a scam  Grin

rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:22:07 AM

Sick and tired of MC game I won't play this one. Nothing but lose especially in recent games by him.
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:58:19 AM

Sick and tired of MC game I won't play this one. Nothing but lose especially in recent games by him.

If it wasn't for you there wouldn't be winners, so thank you for your contribution.

shadows123

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:37:24 AM

wow i forgot about this site and late to become first investor
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:07:49 AM

wow i forgot about this site and late to become first investor

Never is late, site is quite fast!

angelakay124

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:18:19 AM

Without any payment term of like 100 hours or 2 weeks for 120% sounds interesting. Is site is paying instantly or we have to wait for manual confirmation?  You have also mentioned 3btc + invested in this till now. So I think 120% return will not take long to be full filled. Hope you guys will run it for long term. I have been scamed by others in past so not so much interested for 120% I am happy with my 100%.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 10:33:15 AM

Without any payment term of like 100 hours or 2 weeks for 120% sounds interesting. Is site is paying instantly or we have to wait for manual confirmation?  You have also mentioned 3btc + invested in this till now. So I think 120% return will not take long to be full filled. Hope you guys will run it for long term. I have been scamed by others in past so not so much interested for 120% I am happy with my 100%.

Yes payment is automatic and instant as soon as site balance can cover it. Payments bigger than 0.1 BTC need manual confirmation for security reasons, which usually takes few hours (we work with european time, so nightly confirmation can be delayed 10-12 hours). Until now all payments have been made with less than 12 hours since the deposit time, so a 120% win in 12 hours is not bad!

The condition of 10 hours of earnings, allow that some investment may expire, so game can continue forever!

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 02:04:19 PM

Coinpayments.com is having some problems today, let's hope thy fix them soon!

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 05:26:21 PM

Game temporally halted due to coinpayments.com is having an issue with new deposits. We hope to continue the game as soon as possible.

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 06:43:05 PM

Deposits enabled again!

pending deposits of last hours have been confirmed!

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:13:59 AM

Deposits enabled again!

It is still a ponzi, no matter what happens. It will go scam like all other ponzi schemes.
I doubt that a ponzi survived longer then a year...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 08:06:35 AM

Deposits enabled again!

It is still a ponzi, no matter what happens. It will go scam like all other ponzi schemes.
I doubt that a ponzi survived longer then a year...

You people just put the same "tag" to every site of this section. This is not a ponzi. Is a game with rules like any other game.

another site: www.multicryptos.com, have been active for 8 months and people was saying that was a ponzi.

You should fisrt understand the game. To play investors-based game is not just about throwing money everywhere, it is about reading carefully and looking to best opportunities

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: