Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transperent Doubler *Double Bitcoin* - doublebit.co.in - Payment every 25 hours!  (Read 6216 times)
doublebit.co.in (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 06:01:47 AM

Giveaway No. 01

We will instantly pay you 25% of your Investment

All you have to do is like our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/doublebitcoin-641032299371726/

Make an investment deposit at doublebit.co.in

Post the Transaction Id on our FB wall.

Then you will get an instant 25% payout + 200% in 100 hours

You're trying desperately to round of a bunch of wealthy investors and then to cut them all off. We know the routine, admin of doublebits. People just need to stop falling for these idiotic tricks and stop paying for the next site to be hosted.

I predict this site will stay online for about 4 weeks, and will pay for none of them. Any other predictions?

I value your opinion but as you see from the site a lot of happy investors.. i am just using this platform to update my investors.. PS this is double bitcoin.. Same as there is a "JavaLove" murderer out there, is that you?
SomeRandomDude

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:35:36 AM

Alright, so legit feedback here after I tried it.
It pays out. Doesn't matter what you deposit. It pays out automatically a day after your deposit and does transfer the exact amount I expected.
Sends everything back to the wallet adress you have sent it from. So make sure to keep having access to that wallet! There's no login/register needed it seems.
Seems like this game is getting more and more traffic and deposits seem to get bigger too from other players. I checked their in- and outgoing transactions and it's looking legit. This is going to be interesting. Smiley

I like it! Smiley
Thanks for that!
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:47:48 AM

Looks like they are not popular at all based on their wallet funds - https://blockchain.info/address/1DqSnsFKioLiGy36DE1xed7MaLAMBhYWCu
Hope to see something like HonestDoubler as soon as possible to play a great game. This more looks like fast made project after bigger competitors Doublebits, HD collapse.

doublebit.co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:28:06 AM

Looks like they are not popular at all based on their wallet funds - https://blockchain.info/address/1DqSnsFKioLiGy36DE1xed7MaLAMBhYWCu
Hope to see something like HonestDoubler as soon as possible to play a great game. This more looks like fast made project after bigger competitors Doublebits, HD collapse.

popularity comes with age, we are new what do you expect?
2pak

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:45:05 AM

do not believe this site they are scam.

▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:56:25 AM

I can't believe i got the first payment. Let's see whether I get the remaining three.  Cheesy This post is not an endorsement of the site. I was in awe that it actually pays.  "Invest" at your own risk.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
doublebit.co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:58:21 AM

What challenges have you faced with using our site to call us names?
2pak

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:05:17 AM

Doublebit.oi and the doublebit last week is the same you have both same strategy in payment,you are just nice in talking somebody to convince her/him to invest in you then after a few this you site will down and scam the btc of your investors. Cheesy

doublebit.co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 10:13:16 AM

Doublebit.oi and the doublebit last week is the same you have both same strategy in payment,you are just nice in talking somebody to convince her/him to invest in you then after a few this you site will down and scam the btc of your investors. Cheesy

I value your opinion but as you see from the site a lot of happy investors.. We are just using this platform to update our investors.. PS this is double bitcoin.. Same as there is a "2pak" murderer out there, is that you?
2pak

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:18:56 AM

I value your opinion but as you see from the site a lot of happy investors.. We are just using this platform to update our investors.. PS this is double bitcoin.. Same as there is a "2pak" murderer out there, is that you?

Let see you until you how long you stay and you not going to scam the btc of your investors

doublebit.co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 11:24:49 AM

Let see you until you how long you stay and you not going to scam the btc of your investors

We hope to see a post from you after you earn at doublebit.co.in
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:37:50 AM

Anyone with higher rank (preferably FM and above) can prove this is paying? The promotion looks good but its suspicious that most reviews and feebacks here were from newbies.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:02:41 PM

Anyone with higher rank (preferably FM and above) can prove this is paying? The promotion looks good but its suspicious that most reviews and feebacks here were from newbies.

i certainly wouldn't recommend it  Wink
sklardut

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:53:46 PM

https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/faac46ac0f5300fc84ec99d0c6ae9e18a7da0f2d2d7d7eb9238c833992b23c47 Transaction
Gogogo xD
Payment of Giveway n 01 ( 25% ) : https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/3a29274aaf3db096020ce2cf4ef9d26dc4edf2af2c4f72469c5dfd9196ec2205
tyy.  Grin
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:20:37 PM

Giveaway No. 01

All you have to do is like our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/doublebitcoin-641032299371726/

You're trying desperately to round of a bunch of wealthy investors and then to cut them all off. We know the routine, admin of doublebits. People just need to stop falling for these idiotic tricks and stop paying for the next site to be hosted.

I predict this site will stay online for about 4 weeks, and will pay for none of them. Any other predictions?

I value your opinion but as you see from the site a lot of happy investors.. i am just using this platform to update my investors.. PS this is double bitcoin.. Same as there is a "JavaLove" murderer out there, is that you?

Yes, you have a lot of "happy investors" who's accounts are all newbies and were created on the same day or roughly the same time. I know I am a newbie, but this account is not saying this is program is real. It's saying SCAM

And by the way that was a lame way of proving that you're not the admin of doublebits. No there was no murderer, at least well known murderer, named "javalove" but there was once an admin named doublebits who scammed just like you are now!

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:23:32 PM

Nobody can beat this Investment Plan

Receive 200% in 100 hours!
You will get an automatic payment every 25 hours - Total of 4 Payments.

Minimum Amount BTC 0.001

Our system is unique, and allows you to easily double your Bitcoins in 100 hours,
as-well as in instant partial payments.

INVEST HERE

Saw that word unique and I just have to say. nahhhh... You ain't unique even in bits. Grin

doublebit.co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 02:09:14 PM

Giveaway No. 01

Yes, you have a lot of "happy investors" who's accounts are all newbies and were created on the same day or roughly the same time. I know I am a newbie, but this account is not saying this is program is real. It's saying SCAM

And by the way that was a lame way of proving that you're not the admin of doublebits. No there was no murderer, at least well known murderer, named "javalove" but there was once an admin named doublebits who scammed just like you are now!

Ha Ha you got issues dude
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:17:50 PM

Till now we don't see payment proofs from trusted members here. The majority of feedbacks are from newbies likely from the admin himself.
We have to wait and see. Take care and don't invest there now.
doublebit.co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 02:18:27 PM

Nobody can beat this Investment Plan

Receive 200% in 100 hours!
You will get an automatic payment every 25 hours - Total of 4 Payments.

Minimum Amount BTC 0.001

Our system is unique, and allows you to easily double your Bitcoins in 100 hours,
as-well as in instant partial payments.

INVEST HERE

Saw that word unique and I just have to say. nahhhh... You ain't unique even in bits. Grin

Thank you we hope to be unique your eyes soon
VitorPl4y

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:23:51 PM

I got my first payment (Invest 0.0015)
I'm a newbie but my account is older.
I'm a ghost member, just read, never post anything.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: