Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your least favorite thing about Bitcoin?  (Read 43211 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:32:50 PM

The less favorite for me about bitcoin is that if you mine is just take to long to get 1 bitcoin.
Also I don't like that is not always save, but I think is also with the banks.

it take exactly 1.22 month to mine 1 btc with 1 antminer s7, even with diff increasing no more than 1.5 month, not that long if you consider that the price is $450 and not $10 anymore

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:33:37 PM

Tell me all about it
of course a lot of my favorite things about bitcoin, one of it,that I can transact using the something that makes his account is very easy and simple, and I also can transact quickly and safely.dan more favorite again, I can obtain and collect bitcoin for free without having to leave the house Smiley

Totally agree with you buddy. Bitcoin is gaining popularity these days for being an easy way of making online payments and earning bitcoins for investment purpose is a good option. The only problem is that in my country-India bitcoins are not generally accepted as a mode of payment.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1083

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:45:09 PM

The less favorite for me about bitcoin is that if you mine is just take to long to get 1 bitcoin.

Yeah and it will cost you some money for the electric bill. Mining is really hard. That is why some finance this kind of investment for future preferences.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:38:13 PM

Tell me all about it
of course a lot of my favorite things about bitcoin, one of it,that I can transact using the something that makes his account is very easy and simple, and I also can transact quickly and safely.dan more favorite again, I can obtain and collect bitcoin for free without having to leave the house Smiley
arguably right, earning bitcoin is the easiest job, you just have to sit in front of a laptop,
if you want to get bitcoin without any trouble you can try faucets, very easy
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:43:22 PM

Tell me all about it
arguably right, earning bitcoin is the easiest job, you just have to sit in front of a laptop,
if you want to get bitcoin without any trouble you can try faucets, very easy

farming faucets is not really worth the time. how much can a hardcore faucet farmer earn in let's say 1 day of full fauceting? $1 worth of bitcoin?
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:05:22 AM

My least favourite is when people took advantage using bitcoin, such as scammer, fraud, the problem is when they do criminal things using bitcoin it is almost impossible to track down the user because of the anonymous feature that bitcoin provides

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:46:00 AM

The only thing i love from bitcoin is the simplicity,really simple and fast..thats bitcoin
My favorit thing is when i bought some mobile top up from my phone,its just like i dont have to go anywhere and use credit card,but i can handle some money problem..great
lib.666.so

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:02:48 AM

My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is when you spend a few years on this forum researching Bitcoin, Cypherpunks, Encription and everything else about Bitcoin....and the the CIA gets notified by Microsoft about the content of your searches....then next thing you know your house gets Blackbaged and DROPMIRE Operations use the ANGRYNEIGHBOR type of survelience bugs against you, your family members and your friends. All my bitcoin miners got destroyed along with all my computers. They set up in your tv,cable box,DVD player,etc...(the controller is a FPGA), they install "Power TV" program and use avahi(40mhz-60mhz sideband)to create a network in your house(the acquire anything with a programmable chip). PLEASE refer to Tomeshardware article(how to spy on your neighbor with a $10 USB TV tuner) for more details. After taking control of your house they use your TV/Stereo to create dirty electricity in your house(Bad Frequencies Suck) to give you tinitus. They use white noise generator to broadcast messages like(go hang yourself) over and over but you end up being able to hear them because of fans and the dirty electricity.....They use QUANTUM X TOOLS(a automated program to follow you around(Voice Recignition from google, the chip in your car key, signing in any web site they know of and the list goes on and on).....Life has been hard, you cant work because they will place things on your employers computers to get you arrested, dont try to use your library account because thats the first thing they hack and fill it up will fake information of commiting crimes.......I have had no one to turn to and no help seems to be comming anytime soon....please keep all your internet actions anonomous because at any time this could happen to you.....Thanks for listening, this may have been in the wrong section, but i need to warn people of what has happened to me............
dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:38:42 AM

I really like bitcoin. I like because bitcoin is a very unique currency

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:40:48 AM

my least favorite thing about Bitcoin is simplicity, fast, low fees, anonymous, and i can send it everytime and everywhere as long i have internet connections unlike bank does not do activity when holiday but bitcoin can do things who can not be done by bank
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:41:18 AM

Tell me all about it
all about bitcoin is my favorite, since 3 years ago bitcoin know, all the things about bitcoin is always interesting, but the most interesting and favorite is that I can use and collect bitcoin for free.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Blind Legs Parker

Activity: 2002
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:33:02 AM

all about bitcoin is my favorite, since 3 years ago bitcoin know, all the things about bitcoin is always interesting, but the most interesting and favorite is that I can use and collect bitcoin for free.
I have ways to collect and use euros for free, too, if you want. It's called working.

Ok, I know, euro is a currency in everyone's mind so no one would say that they can get "euros for free", whereas no one is trully sure whether bitcoin should be treated as a currency or a commodity. Ok. But still. "getting and collecting bitcoins for free"... nah that doesn't sound right.

Plus, OP is asking about what's your least favorite thing about bitcoin. Which is the opposite of what you're about.

Vous pouvez maintenant refermer ce topic et reprendre une activité normale. À ciao bonsoir.
Bitfirm

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:50:11 AM

Volatility is pretty bad
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1083

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:26:04 AM

But if you think about it too during old days. They are mining 1 bitcoin for what price? Just a cent? Now that its price is high mining it for a long time is going to be profitable.

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:41:41 PM

But if you think about it too during old days. They are mining 1 bitcoin for what price? Just a cent? Now that its price is high mining it for a long time is going to be profitable.

Yeah it would be more profitable in the coming years and the least favorite thing about bitcoins would be the confirmation time as we all are aware that somtimes it takes too long for the transaction to get confirmed and rest is everything fine with bitcoins.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:51:02 PM

Yeah it would be more profitable in the coming years and the least favorite thing about bitcoins would be the confirmation time as we all are aware that somtimes it takes too long for the transaction to get confirmed and rest is everything fine with bitcoins.

I thought I am the only one who is not happy with the time taken for confirmation and I think it will be resolved and minimized gradually this is the only least favourite thing about Bitcoin. It happens because of high volume of transactions going on nowadays.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:05:14 PM

The favorite thing that i want about bitcoins are instant transaction easy to use and its anonymous.
And also you can secured your wallet via 2 factor authentication..
Actually nothing from what you said is technically true.

1. Transactions ma be instant, but you have to wait for network confirmation - which usully take up to 10 minutes, in extreme cases it could take a lot more time.
2. Bitcoin is pseudo anonymous at best. Using bitcoin with addition of any third party or satellite service effectively strips it of anonymity.
3. 2FA is only a way of securing your online wallet - which is not the best way to keep your coins anyway. Coins stored online are not fully yours.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 01:16:13 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 02:01:22 PM by cjmoles

In my opinion, the best thing about bitcoin is that I don't need a bank account to engage in commerce anymore but my least favorite thing about bitcoin is its lack of a smart contract functionality.  It is too easy to send bitcoin off for some goods or services and not receive those goods or services in return.  I know that there are escrow services that provide a measure of solace in those regards but there's a danger of losing money utilizing even the most trusted escrow services too.  Some of the newer alternatives, such as Ethereum, have included a smart contract functionality to their platform which makes their system less reliant on trust. I believe that is something Bitcoin needs to incorporate also.  So, while I enjoy the pleasures of not having to use a centralized bank, I'm plagued by the prospect of my money not being insured.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:17:40 PM

honestly all about bitcoin I like. I like to have its own bank. ease of use, low cost and very fast delivery.

HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:23:34 PM

Slow blocks grind my gears. Most annoying thing about BTC. Other than that, everything is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: