Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAZE Coin | POW | POS | ICO | MAZECAP - EXCHANGE YOUR MAZE INTO LOAN IN BTC!  (Read 21686 times)
Game of Thrones

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:29:07 PM

Net Hash: 443.88 MH/s

Trippled in the last hours.

440mh/s isnt soooooo much on x11 ..

Not so much ? 440 is nothing on X11, zero, zip. = 8 workers in the whole world.
btw dropped to 279Mh/s in the meantime
Tekdem

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:44:45 AM

Anyway here's the pool:

http://maze.suprnova.cc

I've posted a warning on it in case someone wants to blame me for lost money/electricity.

I have to say, and it might not mean alot because I'm a fucking nobody, but out of all the BS I see on a daily basis in the crypto world, and out of a the so called self-proclaimed geniuses in the forum, I have the utmost respect for ocminer, builds pool in less the 20 minutes and they are always top notch. Good work, sir!
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:38:51 AM

Anyway here's the pool:

I've posted a warning on it in case someone wants to blame me for lost money/electricity.

I have to say, and it might not mean alot because I'm a fucking nobody, but out of all the BS I see on a daily basis in the crypto world, and out of a the so called self-proclaimed geniuses in the forum, I have the utmost respect for ocminer, builds pool in less the 20 minutes and they are always top notch. Good work, sir!
i think he already closed it, this coin is shit.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:46:31 AM

Anyway here's the pool:

Still a few people mining

https://maze.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PS: A lot of coins are shit, even LTC is being called as shit, but it is worth $200M Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:47:54 AM

Net Hash: 443.88 MH/s

Trippled in the last hours.

440mh/s isnt soooooo much on x11 ..

Not so much ? 440 is nothing on X11, zero, zip. = 8 workers in the whole world.
btw dropped to 279Mh/s in the meantime

Remains me of XRA... i was able to mine a lot of coins, not a lot of interest at all, till we know all the story now... it all depends who are those workers....
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:37:05 AM

Try to sell 10% of that and lets see how much is it worth..  Also how the hell you dare to compare ltc with such marketcap with any shitcoin?

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
plastcom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:31:38 AM

Anyway here's the pool:

Within a few hours, MAZE sold for 3.5BTC.
So you can see interest in this coin.
There are also miners on Suprnova, so probably not as bad as you say.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:10:33 AM

Ill also see how it will slowly get to shit after a pump that was ocasionated by you and the few real buyers will just lose, i guess you want it to look better for this one.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:20:35 PM

Try to sell 10% of that and lets see how much is it worth..  Also how the hell you dare to compare ltc with such marketcap with any shitcoin?

The point is, every coin is in fact a shitcoin... how much of the coins are being used by people to buy real products? I mean even BTC isn't used a lot when you compare it to another currency... so lets face it, BTC is the only coin that means something, all the other coins are shit. I cannot buy a car, house, horses, apartments, ground, washing machines,... with other coins. The other coins are all speculation coins, DASH sucks, LTC sucks, XRP sucks
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:21:33 PM

Try to sell 10% of that and lets see how much is it worth..  Also how the hell you dare to compare ltc with such marketcap with any shitcoin?

The point is, every coin is in fact a shitcoin... how much of the coins are being used by people to buy real products? I mean even BTC isn't used a lot when you compare it to another currency... so lets face it, BTC is the only coin that means something, all the other coins are shit. I cannot buy a car, house, horses, apartments, ground, washing machines,... with other coins. The other coins are all speculation coins, DASH sucks, LTC sucks, XRP sucks
Dont dare to say xrp is a cryptocurrency cuz its not, cryptos are freedom thats shit.
I agree with you there but i still dont see the connection between most of the cryptos ending in being shit with consciously inducing people in mistake to make profit off them? Wont even mention the icos with dev running with it.
PS1: akcoindigger bought a car for his wife with gambled doges on dogedice people buy weed for clam not to mention all the gold/silver trading.
PS2: I like that this time atleast you gave an argument.

plastcom (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:25:50 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 05:38:22 PM by plastcom

or buy

------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
------------------------
------------

[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:31:05 PM

------------------------
------------

Why do you try so hard to bump the posts so my posts get left behing? Ill be around as long as there is icos so i wouldnt bother if i was you.

plastcom (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:57:21 PM

------------------------
------------

Why do you try so hard to bump the posts so my posts get left behing? Ill be around as long as there is icos so i wouldnt bother if i was you.

You're boring, always the same ...
Coin was launched, mine work, ICO started.
The coin let alone defend, there is no need here your FUD.

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:35:29 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 05:08:41 PM by andulolika

------------------------
------------

You're boring, always the same ...
Coin was launched, mine work, ICO started.
The coin let alone defend, there is no need here your FUD.
hmm? I give no fucks about your coin your ico or your mining, but as long as i helped atleast 1 guy its enough for me, i get enough satisfaction fucking up your plans.
edit: ps: maybe coming with new accounts trying to hyp will work out Wink.... oh wait you been doing that all this time? that means that the guy from down? i see.

Atomictie

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:50:04 PM

Could you update me about difficulty? Is it worth mine or is cheaper buy it?
plastcom (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:16:55 PM

It depends difficulties, but now buying is 2x cheaper than mining Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:29:14 PM

Always do both... buying is interesting to own a big stake, mining your stake is small unless you mine 50% of the coins.
disamsal

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:30:47 PM

ok lets try this  Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:11:53 PM

Time to get the miner out and mine this one.

It looks like ICO is a failure, so more coins for miners, or lets say it less coins in ICO as all unsold coins will be burned by Yobit, and then the dumped coins will also be destroyed, so it will be more 50% mining / 50% ICO at the moment.

Only half of the hash is running on mining pools, so some big players are mining it solo...
plastcom (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

mine

or buy

To complete the ICO, remained 18 hours.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: