Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 year old Muslim teen gets legally detained in Texas for homemade clock II  (Read 4114 times)
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:21:19 AM

there was a great article about it here http://streetcarnage.com/blog/a-little-kid-just-punked-the-president/#more-80046 especially the part where lying is a part of Islamic culture http://muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in-the-name-of-islam/islam-permits-lying-to-deceive-unbelievers-and-bri.shtml

the whole things idiotic. If it was a white kid he'd be expelled immediately. americans have been cuckolded. Islamic extremists have nothing to worry about. they can come to america and take over and usa will simply apologise for not bowing down fast enough.

This smells a lot like the Rosa Parks case.

Contrived, fake, intentional, misleading, oppressing.

The little kid DID NOT just punk the president.

He was in on it or using it to advantage.

Now you're saying the Rosa Parks case was fake.

I'm so glad I was done with this topic a long while back

The narrative of the story I learned and the reality of Rosa Park are not the same. The great thing about the internet is you can seek and find out yourself. I personally believe the real story is much more powerful than the myth. The real story is about a woman in charge. The myth describes a tired victim who did not know any better.

Google it.

Also you keep saying you were done with this topic, etc. Why write about it in this thread then?

You've been spending too much time on God-like productions

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:29:16 AM

there was a great article about it here http://streetcarnage.com/blog/a-little-kid-just-punked-the-president/#more-80046 especially the part where lying is a part of Islamic culture http://muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in-the-name-of-islam/islam-permits-lying-to-deceive-unbelievers-and-bri.shtml

the whole things idiotic. If it was a white kid he'd be expelled immediately. americans have been cuckolded. Islamic extremists have nothing to worry about. they can come to america and take over and usa will simply apologise for not bowing down fast enough.

This smells a lot like the Rosa Parks case.

Contrived, fake, intentional, misleading, oppressing.

The little kid DID NOT just punk the president.

He was in on it or using it to advantage.

Now you're saying the Rosa Parks case was fake.

I'm so glad I was done with this topic a long while back

The narrative of the story I learned and the reality of Rosa Park are not the same. The great thing about the internet is you can seek and find out yourself. I personally believe the real story is much more powerful than the myth. The real story is about a woman in charge. The myth describes a tired victim who did not know any better.

Google it.

Also you keep saying you were done with this topic, etc. Why write about it in this thread then?

You've been spending too much time on God-like productions

God-like Productions? Sorry but my company has another name:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkDadB__LuA

God-like Productions... I have to say, it is catchy... Thank you for your infinite support...

Wink

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:39:13 AM

This loser has decided to pack his bags and migrate to Qatar. The Americans should be relieved. One less potential terrorist in the future to deal with. It is interesting that he chose Qatar, after fully knowing that the country is one of the worst abusers of human rights in the world. Qatar and Saudi Arabia are among the nations where modern-day slavery is still prevalent.
awesome31312

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:15:25 AM

By the way, it's not a "legal detention" if it is done without trial

But that's a whole new topic for another day

(Yes, I believe in abolition of coercive, violent law enforcement)

aronnov

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:43:05 AM

It is a terrorist act, the authorities too much to handle this case, the Muslim child is a genius, making an hour a result of his own creations, the country should be proud of the creative things, its not even hold to be destroyed
solstice

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:07:45 AM

If there hadn't been a thousand other Muslims bombing places with homemade bombs maybe the kid wouldn't look suspicious.
awesome31312

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:13:53 AM

They are doing worse things in Guantanamo. Again, another topic for another day.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:31:47 PM

‘CLOCK BOY’ AHMED NAMED ONE OF TIME’S 30 MOST INFLUENTIAL TEENS OF 2015

“Clock Boy” Ahmed Mohamed landed on TIME Magazine’s 30 Most Influential Teens of 2015. The publication announced this year’s crop of teen wonders with the 14-year-old among sports dynamos, up-and-coming Hollywood stars, kids of the rich and famous, young entrepreneurs, and a Nobel prize winning girls’ education activist who survived being shot by the Taliban.

Mohamed is the Irving, Texas student arrested and suspended from high school on Sept. 14 after bringing a homemade suitcase clock initially seen as a possible hoax bomb.

TIME says they determine their annual lists by considering accolades across numerous fields, global impact through social media and overall ability to drive news.  It appears he made the list for the international noise created by the family claiming Islamophobia and bigotry as behind his highly publicized woes despite “safe school” zero tolerance policies in public schools.

The publication describes Mohamed as making national news by bringing a homemade clock to school that “teachers and authorities mistook said clock for a bomb.” They write: “But the ninth grader’s arrest, after teachers and authorities mistook said clock for a bomb, kicked off a national debate over racial profiling—and an outpouring of support for Mohamed, who was personally invited to the White House by President Obama (who called his clock “cool”). In October, he accepted a full scholarship to a prestigious school in Qatar.”

The Texas teen turned Qatari clock kid did, in fact, turn down the esteemed MIT for the Muslim Brotherhood affiliated Qatar Foundation and their Education City. Although not mentioned in TIME, Mohamed is also known for his Saudi funded Mecca pilgrimage, a visit with genocidal Sudanese Islamic autocrat Bashir, a promo video appearance with Hamas supporter Nihad Awad, also the co-founder of the Council of American Islamic Relations (CAIR), an organization charged as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism-financing case in U.S history, the Holy Land Foundation trial. The clockmaker was also honored at CAIR’s Oct. 17 Virginia-held banquet.

Mohamed shares this year’s honors with First Daughter Malia Obama, 17, dubbed a cultural icon; celebrity kids Jaden Smith, Bindi Irwin, Kylie and Kendall Jenner; Vine sensations Lele Pons and Shawn Mendes; 15-year-old transgender Jazz Jennings, who has been living as a girl since age five; and the youngest Nobel Prize winner, Pakistani girls’ education activist Malala Yousafzai, 18, who survived being shot by the Taliban.

A few more among the 30 winners are a bow tie-making entrepreneur , the world’s youngest snowboarder, a teen restauranteur, a few Hollywood actresses, a soccer star, a Brazilian libertarian, a Chinese revolutionary, a rapper, a video game reviewer, a venture capitalist, and a 17-year-old high school student who invented a new way to test for the Ebola vaccine.

Mohamed recently reunited with his confusing-looking metal suitcase timepiece, a 110 volt mass of circuitry and wires from a commercially dissembled clock. It sat at the Irving Police Department for over a month because no one in the Mohamed family picked it up, despite officer requests. On Oct. 23, Mohamed family attorney Reggie London came and got it, Irving PD spokesman James McLellan told Breitbart Texas. The “influential” teen and his 9/11 “Truther” Sudanese father, however, still have not signed a release waiver to allow the school district to tell their side of the “clock boy” story.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/28/clock-boy-ahmed-named-one-times-30-influential-teens-2015/

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 03:19:16 PM

If there hadn't been a thousand other Muslims bombing places with homemade bombs maybe the kid wouldn't look suspicious.

This is true. And obvious. And still denied by so many people.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
awesome31312

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:46:32 PM

But there are so many Muslims in the world, the math isn't right

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:55:13 PM

Killing people in the name of your favorite deity, the math isn't right

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:09:53 PM

‘CLOCK BOY’ AHMED NAMED ONE OF TIME’S 30 MOST INFLUENTIAL TEENS OF 2015

Mohamed shares this year’s honors with First Daughter Malia Obama, 17, dubbed a cultural icon; celebrity kids Jaden Smith, Bindi Irwin, Kylie and Kendall Jenner; Vine sensations Lele Pons and Shawn Mendes; 15-year-old transgender Jazz Jennings, who has been living as a girl since age five; and the youngest Nobel Prize winner, Pakistani girls’ education activist Malala Yousafzai, 18, who survived being shot by the Taliban.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/28/clock-boy-ahmed-named-one-times-30-influential-teens-2015/

Time magazine lost all credibility a long time ago, as far as I'm concerned, and these picks just further backs that up for me. The only one among that group that is even anywhere near deserving is Malala. What the hell has little Obama done? Jaden Smith? Really? He rambles on about nothing on Twitter all day long. Bindi Irwin has turned into a hottie, and she can obviously dance well and has done some great work in conservation, so she is ok too I suppose. Kylie and Kendall Jenner? What have they done other than start their short trek to follow in Kim's skanky footsteps? I don't know who those "Vine sensations" even are, so whatever. And, of course, Time being a liberal rag that it is, a tranny gets voted in and put in the same league as a girl who stood up against the Taliban even after being shot and nearly killed. Yeah, good job Time magazine. Stay classy

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 06:48:23 PM

Oh my, let me double check the math. 1000 < 1.6 billion. Checks out.

Anyway I think "a thousand" wasn't a serious estimate of how many Muslims have been bombing people. It's obviously much more then 1000 and much less than 1.6 billion. Most Muslims don't bomb people. They just celebrate it while repeating Allahu Akbar like a moron.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:41:34 AM

Lawyers Representing Ahmed “Clock Kid” Mohamed Demand $10 Million From City Of Irving

Attorneys representing the family of Ahmed “clock kid” Mohamed sent a letter to Irving, Texas, officials demanding $10 million in compensation for “damages” and written apologies from the city’s mayor and police chief.

The letter, obtained by Dallas Morning News reporter Avi Selk, gives city officials 60 days to “comply” with the demands or face “civil action addressing the causes of action and events” related to the infamous clock incident. […]

“For personal security reasons, Ahmed and family are in Doha, Qatar. However, when they feel safe again, all of them want more than anything to come home, to Irving, Texas,” the letter states.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/23/ahmed-clock-kid-mohameds-family-demands-10-million-from-city-of-irving-and-thats-not-all/

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:54:39 PM

This raises so many red flags. It is more than obvious that this was their intention all along. I fully believe this was a set up to postition themselves for a discrimination lawsuit. Now their true colors are showing. I'm sure they are hedging their bets on an out of court settlement because they know if it goes to trial then the investigators will pull out all stops and evidence will show this whole "clock" thing was a scam from the start. The family has a history of troublemaking. Now, this threat to sue if they don't get money is just another form of terrorism, which the family seems well versed in. Why did they feel the need to go to Qatar for "their safety" if they truly did nothing wrong? I hope so much that the school district and city call their bluff. I am willing to bet they will not file a suit. That whole family sickens me.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:09:34 PM

i'm sure they had it in their mind that bringing such thing anywhere else arise suspicions.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:16:46 PM

GREAAAAAAAAAAAT

Now we are going to let every non-white walk around with bombs.. WHAT COULD POSSIBLE GO WRONG?@!

At first I was like whoa. .easy.. now I am like fuck this kid.
Pathi

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:06:23 PM

Seems like it always comes down to money. I suspected that a lawsuit would come from this when I 1st heard the story. A box with a timer and a bunch of wires....Not suspicious at all. How about a pipe with some wires and a timer next time??

awesome31312

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:37:18 AM

GREAAAAAAAAAAAT

Now we are going to let every non-white walk around with bombs.. WHAT COULD POSSIBLE GO WRONG?@!

Oh no! Non-whites walking around with bombs!

Oh wait...

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7654720

St.Jack

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:55:29 PM

lol this made me laugh. it looks like a vest for suicide bombing. but kinda doubt it because of the message above
but then i saw the trigger bottom right of the picture. made me laugh. haha
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: