Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Audiobahn ACX693Q 6x9 Speakers  (Read 920 times)
Jack1Rip1BurnIt (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 08:50:28 PM

Here I have a set of new Audiobahn 6x9 speakers that I purchased quite a few years ago. I never got to use them because of some situations that were happening at the time(very long story). I decided to hang on to them because I thought I would someday use them but now I have changed my mind. I just want to point out a few things about these particular speakers: They are HUGE! SO if you don't want extremely large speakers...don't buy them. They are designed to be very LOUD! So if you don't want extremely loud music...don't buy them. They have been discountinued, because they are older models. So finding these particular Audiobahn speaker unused from anywhere would be extremely difficult.

This box probably weighs 25lbs or more so it's gonna cost a bit to ship it. I plan to ship via UPS in the states. I will ship other method if absolutely necessary. If someone outside the U.S. really wants these then I'm sure shipping this will be costly, but I will do it if the buyer pays. If I do not sell it here I will sell on ebay. Just giving it a shot here first. Thanks

Cost shipped to the U.S. 20BTC

Description
With its 225 watts RMS of power handling, the Audiobahn ACX693 is an outstanding speaker that fits in well into many cars. With a frequency response of 20 Hz–201 kHz, the 3-way car speaker comes designed to play loud and crisp music and sound. Other features on the Audiobahn car speaker include an electric blue basket, glass fiber composite cone, and two-layer high temp ASV voice coils. What’s more, the 3-way car speaker comes with mounting hardware, which makes the device easy to install. A few other features on the Audiobahn ACX693 are 4 ohm impedance, ¾-inch neodymium tweeter, and a glass fiber composite cone. With its so many fantastic features, the Audiobahn car speaker is durable and the bass always sounds amazing. Yet another feature is the EPDM rubber surround, which is another element that adds to the clever design of the Audiobahn ACX693. With this excellent car speaker, car owners can easily turn their vehicles into a music station.

Product Identifiers
Brand   Audiobahn
Model   ACX693
MPN   ACX693

Key Features
Car Speaker Function   Mid-Range Speaker, Tweeter
Size   6" x 9"
Type   Coaxial
Elements   3-Way
Powered   Non-Powered
RMS Power   225 W
Peak Power 450 W

Technical Features
Min Frequency Response   20 Hz
Max Frequency Response   21 kHz
Impedance   4 ohm
Sensitivity   96 dB

Mounting
Top Mounting Depth   3.5 in.
Enclosure   Non-Enclosed

Components
Tweeter Size   0.75 in.
Woofer Material   Composite
Surround Material   Rubber

Successful trades with bels, misterbigg, ChrisNelson, shackleford, geniusboy91, and Isokivi.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: