Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ VEscudero's trustworthy service for Buying and Selling bitcoins ★  (Read 11283 times)
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Bitcoin, Ripple & Blockchain pioneer

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 10:01:47 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 07:04:33 PM by vescudero

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Hello folks,

I am VEscudero, a reputable professional Bitcoin trader that buy and sell Bitcoins providing liquidity to the market for a small fee. I accept cash, bank wires and transfers in USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, Neteller, OKPay and Halcash amongst a bunch of other options.

Here I put some of my references so can run a background check on me and my reputation:

* My Guaranteed deposit: http://bit.ly/MAWOEv
* My LocalBitcoins profile: http://bit.ly/lBTCS
* Bitcoin over-the-counter ratings: http://bit.ly/btc-otc
* GPG Signatures from people that know me: http://bit.ly/MKfopK
* Personal Blog with videos, podcasts and articles about Bitcoin: http://www.VEscudero.net/search/label/bitcoin
* My profile in Social Networks: http://www.vescudero.net/p/contact.html
* Bitcointalk profile: http://bit.ly/BitTalk

I am a CAcert assurer and I have nothing to hide. Reputation and trust are of utmost importance in my day-to-day job as well as in my personal life so you can be sure you are going to deal with one of the best traders out there in the bitcoinland.

If you are interested, please send me a private message or email me at: btctalk_trading[AT]opensource.e4ward.com (PGP key: 0x82c47638).

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iF4EAREIAAYFAlKrWdsACgkQ8AwyXklxLE++FQD/TX3sEEb+7NX29Mi+ELGI1GMc
E+ChcRsIpaJvNZ3GhWQA/0yxg1OR9fTnSu7ZmMmOJNlRAweefdMqPoyTXOB54R8W
=2m43
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 10:02:19 PM

(Reserved)

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★
TehZomB

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 02:25:45 AM

What are these "a bunch of other options"?
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 06:08:19 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2012, 06:21:39 AM by vescudero

OKpay, Cash in the mail, ... If you're thinking about PayPal, please forget it. I don't accept PayPal because they have a long track record as an unreliable payment option for bitcoins and its against their rules.

Gladamas

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 06:45:18 AM

What methods (other than those listed) do you offer?

This could be a very useful inter-currency trading business. You could get a lot of business on #bitcoin-otc Smiley

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 09:19:16 PM

What methods (other than those listed) do you offer?

This could be a very useful inter-currency trading business. You could get a lot of business on #bitcoin-otc Smiley

I am totally open to new ways of doing business, so if you miss any interesting method please PM and I will gladly evaluate it.
I love Forex and I will do inter-currency trading through #bitcoin-otc as well.

ehmdjii

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 10:23:28 AM

By how much do your prices differ than "normal" markets like mtGox or BTC-E ?

BTC: 1LsD5HpnX1Kfyti7CnHiVB1rjUEXGqmR2H
LTC: LQbpdMZmYyJa9bJG6NweBNxkSTfgZorkrG
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 07:30:29 PM

By how much do your prices differ than "normal" markets like mtGox or BTC-E ?

I'm not trying to compete against any exchanger but I can trade with a wider range of methods and as a particular I won't ask for your Passport, National ID or any kind of bills.

If you're interested, tell me how much bitcoins do you want to trade and which payment system do you prefer. Then I will PM you with the price and the terms and conditions for the deal.

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 06:23:50 PM

It is my opinion that Vescudero is a con artist and a scammer.  It appears his facebook, linkedin, and other social media pages are fakes, but well maintained by him.

It is my belief that he paid back a small Ponzi scheme [ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=89122.0 ] in order to go for a bigger score with something like this.  It is my belief he will be dishonest with his dealings, and I would like to leave this warning early in this thread.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 01:06:45 AM

OKpay, Cash in the mail, ... If you're thinking about PayPal, please forget it. I don't accept PayPal because they have a long track record as an unreliable payment option for bitcoins and its against their rules.

Just to clarify I see this on the board so much, it is not against paypals terms of service or rules to sell digital currency or "intangible items" they just have a gray area for protection with it. Paypal covers neither the buyer or seller if a dispute arrises, they will however side in the sellers favor if its proved that a intangible item was purchased. If however that user paid using a credit card they will likely dispute it with them directly and I have yet to win a dispute against credit card users through paypal.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gladamas

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 02:56:03 AM

Just to clarify I see this on the board so much, it is not against paypals terms of service or rules to sell digital currency or "intangible items" they just have a gray area for protection with it. Paypal covers neither the buyer or seller if a dispute arrises, they will however side in the sellers favor if its proved that a intangible item was purchased. If however that user paid using a credit card they will likely dispute it with them directly and I have yet to win a dispute against credit card users through paypal.

Tell that to all the sellers of BTC, including me, who got their money frozen and stolen by Paypal.

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
Maidak
Legendary

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:00:52 AM

Tell that to all the sellers of BTC, including me, who got their money frozen and stolen by Paypal.

That doesn't mean its against paypals "rules" and the only reason I can see if your payment was frozen would be because either your paypal was flagged or the payment it self was flagged as suspicious, usually happens if the paypal is unverified and newly created. As for paypal stealing your money that's pretty hard to believe. it was whoever you sold to already had intentions of recalling his payment and more then likely paid with using his credit card. I've been selling digital goods for over 3 years now and i've taken paypal for users. Ones that seem suspicious I'll request information which is a similar process to request a loan on the board.

I've had funds frozen before and funds reversed, but its not because i was selling digital goods its because the payment was flagged for review, found to be illegitimate and reversed back to the purchaser, good thing I never gave him his runescape gold.

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:11:22 AM

Just to clarify I see this on the board so much, it is not against paypals terms of service or rules to sell digital currency or "intangible items" they just have a gray area for protection with it.

They've said it explicitly once. Search for "Clearcoin". They guy had a successful business, managed to protect himself from most frauds, but still got shut down by Paypal. He was a verified user and all. The reason was because Paypal did not authorize bitcoin exchange.
Maidak
Legendary

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 10:11:28 PM

Just to clarify I see this on the board so much, it is not against paypals terms of service or rules to sell digital currency or "intangible items" they just have a gray area for protection with it.

They've said it explicitly once. Search for "Clearcoin". They guy had a successful business, managed to protect himself from most frauds, but still got shut down by Paypal. He was a verified user and all. The reason was because Paypal did not authorize bitcoin exchange.

I don't get it, he should of just said "intangible goods" then, thats how I've always referred to all of my bitcoin, mmorpg gold, all of that when talking on the phone with paypal themselves. And i've been going over 3 years now with it.

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Polvos

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 11:48:23 AM

It is my opinion that Vescudero is a con artist and a scammer.  It appears his facebook, linkedin, and other social media pages are fakes, but well maintained by him.

It is my belief that he paid back a small Ponzi scheme [ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=89122.0 ] in order to go for a bigger score with something like this.  It is my belief he will be dishonest with his dealings, and I would like to leave this warning early in this thread.

Nasty statements you make here. You are talking about one of the most active members in the spanish subforum. He arranged a meeting in Madrid for some of the spanish users and he's wearing his picture in the avatar. I myself made a 100 btc trade with him three weeks ago and no problem. Do you have any proof or are you just showing us your retardness?

ursa

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 07:57:36 AM

It is my opinion that Vescudero is a con artist and a scammer.  It appears his facebook, linkedin, and other social media pages are fakes, but well maintained by him.

It is my belief that he paid back a small Ponzi scheme [ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=89122.0 ] in order to go for a bigger score with something like this.  It is my belief he will be dishonest with his dealings, and I would like to leave this warning early in this thread.

Micon,
go play poker or do something else and let people do their business...

+1 on vescudero...i traded more than 10k worth of eur with him and everything was smooth and fast.
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 08:00:40 AM

I'm definitely interested in some forex with physical notes. I currently want Japanese Yen and Norwegian kroner; Let me know what you can do.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 06:57:34 PM

Honest, fast and good rates! Continue the great service.
Carl Junior

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 04:01:12 PM

I traded this week about 10k EURO with Vescudero and his service was fast and reliable. I needed to change very fast and that's exactly what I've got. No need to be bullied by MtGox with all those verifications. In the future I will make a trade with him again. Keep up the great service! Cool
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 04:14:55 PM

@Carl Junior, I'm happy that it worked for you as @vescudero is an upstanding citizen and a very good business man.

Can I ask you to please keep transactions details private, like amounts for example, as nobody has any real use for it and can only be used to do harm. Thank you.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: