Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to buy 35 BTC - regular buyer here - I only have Paypal or GC's though  (Read 455 times)
xodustrance (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 09:57:55 PM

Title says it all. I am a regular buyer here, but I only have paypal or gift cards. I am a 100% safe person to transact with. The Amazon GC's are perfectly safe - I never see the number, I buy the GC through Amazon's standard gift procedure, and the number is directly sent to your email without anyone else being able to see it. Or if you have PayPal, I would happily do that. I am well over $1000 with paypal payments to BCB - feel free to verify this. I never, ever charge back because I need about 60 or more moth regularly, so I would never bite the hand that feeds here.

Ive also bought with IveBeenBit with Amazon GC - again, feel free to confirm this - he was directly email the Amazon GC from Amazon, and even if I wanted to I have no way of seeing the number.

So I need 35, and I can pay your asking price through Amazon GC's (or other GC of your choice) or Paypal. You must have verifiable trade rep like me, if I am unsure of your honestly, we can still trade, but it will be in small increments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: