Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:56:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your biggest hope regarding Bitcoin?  (Read 2787 times)
NoRespect

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:09:17 AM

my biggest hope for regarding Bitcoin, I hope the price is higher in 2016  Grin
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:56:55 AM

Well I hope it will be at the same level on par with fiat. Officially recognized and accepted everywhere without that kind of prejudice and negative perception on the coins. Looking forward to have it widely adopted and somehow has become mainstream. Perhaps the biggest challenge is seeing bitcoin being used for retail over-the-counter spending.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:01:59 AM

Tell me all about it

Willybot getting back in the action again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
momore

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:04:14 AM

Tell me all about it

I hope the price will go up to 1000$.  Grin
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:10:14 AM

Well I hope it will be at the same level on par with fiat. Officially recognized and accepted everywhere without that kind of prejudice and negative perception on the coins. Looking forward to have it widely adopted and somehow has become mainstream. Perhaps the biggest challenge is seeing bitcoin being used for retail over-the-counter spending.

I honestly think though for this to happen and before people will want to spend bitcoins over the counter for goods and services, people will need to be paid in bitcoins at their everyday job (and not just over exchange sites and forums like here for instance).  It'll be a serious case of "what's first: the chicken or the egg" type of scenario, but it'll be cool if all that were to happen. I think it will seriously help businesses in the long run track all the spending and resources they use, not to mention how much it will help government keep track of taxing.  Though, the big question remains if government will allow fiat to flop.

CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:11:36 AM

Biggest hope? Probably a price hike before the end of the year. Because based on ecoin.eu trading platform and arbitrage, price is way too low at the moment compared to the June price.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:17:34 AM

It's basically all about going mainstream , I don't think price is going anywhere if we don't go mainstream . Halving block reward won't do anything alone if there is no demand on the supply .
Hopefully we will get a stable price (or at least a price changes that poor people could manage and afford)

We can't go mainstream as long as we don't get rid of drama. Every few weeks we have some other hack, scam, or something third. In the last few months we had a block size increase discussion, and the discussion is not a problem by itself, but the way the discussion took presented that there is a lot of dirty laundry hidden in the Bitcoin community.

I wish that Bitcoin gets rid of drama. I am sure we will be much better off by just doing this.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:21:08 AM

My biggest hope for bitcoin is to rise in value before the year ends and hopefully by the year 2016. And also that it will have a wider adaption globally by then.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:25:33 AM

It's basically all about going mainstream , I don't think price is going anywhere if we don't go mainstream . Halving block reward won't do anything alone if there is no demand on the supply .
Hopefully we will get a stable price (or at least a price changes that poor people could manage and afford)

We can't go mainstream as long as we don't get rid of drama. Every few weeks we have some other hack, scam, or something third. In the last few months we had a block size increase discussion, and the discussion is not a problem by itself, but the way the discussion took presented that there is a lot of dirty laundry hidden in the Bitcoin community.

I wish that Bitcoin gets rid of drama. I am sure we will be much better off by just doing this.

That's a very good point, businesses wouldn't want to transact in a currency that has economical distress concerns and political issues... Example A: Greece.

Once everyone in the core community knows what the hell is going on in terms of block size and other issues, we can all just move forward and progress as a community.

MisterMoney

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:05:58 AM

my biggest hope for regarding Bitcoin, I hope the price is higher in 2016  Grin

At least $1000.  Grin
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:00:37 PM

My biggest hope regarding Bitcoin is that its value will increase significantly in the near future.
If something like this happen I may be able to quit my regular job, sell some of my bitcoin funds and enjoy my life, travel around the world Smiley
I still have a lot faith in bitcoin and hoping the best.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:21:31 PM

I think most of what I hope and wish had already been mentioned. So I will just sum it up. Getting rid of all the drama and actual issues we are facing. Mainstream breakthough wide spread merchant acceptance and mass adoption. Therefore of course a skyrocketed price.
Thanks.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:56:13 PM

my only hope at this point is that we are going to use our coins more to buy stuff with. holding a certain amount is nice, but spending to keep everything running is also important. if merchants already know a lot people aren't spending their coins then there isn't a reason for them to accept bitcoin as form of payment.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:01:51 PM

My hope regarding Bitcoin is this will again touch 1300$ again and we will use this more freely in future as many companies will accept this and more peoples have knowledge about this
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 01:47:26 PM

Tell me all about it

For it to achieve such a status that it would be possible to monetize a blog/website via micropayments.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:13:28 PM

My hope is one day it will be most valuable currency in future.That day my dreams will come true as only Bitcoin can put colors in my dreams.I am quite hopeful and will wait even years even the speed of change is very fast too.This change will come by Bitcoin.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:05:46 PM

Many people including me hope that very soon bitcoin will touch its highest prices ever Smiley
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:33:00 AM

what i hope for bitcoin is first of all to see the price go up like everybody else who has any amount of bitcoin. but also at the same time i want to see more places available for me to actually spend my coins and not just treat them as an investment.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 04:56:56 AM

I just hope that it continues to succeed, and that there's not many more huge hiccups. I want more services to be made, and transaction volume to increase. I want stability.
GamNoob

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:45:36 PM

Tell me all about it
I hope the price will go up to 1000$ in 2016. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: