Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Everything Bearish Thread  (Read 19449 times)
toinew

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:00:26 AM

this forum is called bitcointalk, not "welovebitcoin" or "bullishbitcoin"
Therefore a bearish news thread is totally legit
You should be thankful to op who takes effort to sum up the bearish news, as a good counterpart to the bullish news thread.

So stop attacking OP and if you want to see only bullish news, don't open this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:49:54 AM

You should be thankful to op who takes effort to sum up the bearish news, as a good counterpart to the bullish news thread.

So stop attacking OP and if you want to see only bullish news, don't open this thread.

Shut up, sock puppet Wink

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:00:34 AM

I made a reasonable post in Fakhoury's bullish thread and he deleted it. He attempts to shut up anyone who challenges his perfect little fantasy world that he constructs around himself.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 07:04:52 AM

This thread is over.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
toinew

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:11:07 AM

People can see the level of your arguments  Grin : 0
you're way of thinking is not interesting, you only see the positive side and want to be blind about the bad sides. Why would you come in this thread in the first place, you want to dictate what people can see in this forum ? You are not the forum admin as i can know, so you'd better quiet down here.
Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:32:08 AM

I made a reasonable post in Fakhoury's bullish thread and he deleted it. He attempts to shut up anyone who challenges his perfect little fantasy world that he constructs around himself.

I deleted it because this is not a place to debate in.

Plus, this thread is made to spread FUD and misleading info. about Bitcoin.

And regarding my world as you said, I'm not authoring my own news, I bring them from other sources.

Maybe you are blind or can't see bitcoin sucess, but I can and foresee as well.

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:33:35 AM

People can see the level of your arguments  Grin : 0
you're way of thinking is not interesting, you only see the positive side and want to be blind about the bad sides. Why would you come in this thread in the first place, you want to dictate what people can see in this forum ? You are not the forum admin as i can know, so you'd better quiet down here.

My above reply goes here as well. Read it and educate yourself Wink

toinew

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:50:24 AM

if the info is false and misleading could you provide the evidences instead of criticizing the poster ?

Besides, if there was only a bullish news thread, that would look like propaganda forum.
Also i think OP should keep this thread clean and only keep the news posts (deleting my messages also)
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:29:46 PM

@fakhouri, don't come in someone else's thread and shit on it. Don't be a troll.

Also, fakhouri delelted my post on his "bullshit news" thread because what I wrote didn't jive with his worldview on bitcoin. Have some respect for opposing views.

Darkbot

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:13:04 PM

Nothing to see here, citizen. Business as usual, hopes shattered.
Move along.
youre pessimism is not a way to excuse youreself... Undecided

Not pessimism, my friend, and no attempt at apologia.
Just bringing you up to speed, pointing out what's already clear to all but the most deluded Smiley

Deluded with schizophrenia isn't a excuse either  Kiss

Ahpku and Talks_Cheap having both a delusional disorder experience, non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or failed from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences.

In reality he failed in real life, no job, no partner, no succes in Bitcoin trading just a ordinair troll with hundreds of sock-puppets.
AbEQ5e

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:21:13 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 03:45:03 PM by AbEQ5e

The Gemini Twins on Fox Business.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3o1dle/the_gemini_twins_on_fox_business/

[–]Business_Jesus: Am I high or has there only been 8 BTC worth of trading all day? Is this considered a successful launch? What the fuck
[–]ysangkok: what is a succesful launch anyway? what is there to gain by being there on the first day? if it was not a succesful launch, would they say so? of course not.

This screenshot of their order book was posted by someone in the Bitcoin discussion board.

http://theweeklyrewind.com/orderbook.png

It's showing more orders than bitcoinity because bitcoinity's default setting is to group all consecutive trades at the same price into one entry.

Would be interesting to know which of those bids is from the major institutional investors i keep hearing about Roll Eyes

wall street money pouring in.

Yup, currently 3.2 thousand dollars bids at Gemini, this looks sooo bullish... Grin
The bid sum / ask sum ratio is about 20$, might be an insight into the future of bitcoin... Roll Eyes
Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:09:47 PM

if the info is false and misleading could you provide the evidences instead of criticizing the poster ?

Besides, if there was only a bullish news thread, that would look like propaganda forum.
Also i think OP should keep this thread clean and only keep the news posts (deleting my messages also)

Dude, I won't enter a debate and correct false info. for your sake.

When you research and have more expreience in Bitcoin ecosystem, you will know that this thread is just a piece of garbage and BS.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:11:43 PM

@fakhouri, don't come in someone else's thread and shit on it. Don't be a troll.

Also, fakhouri delelted my post on his "bullshit news" thread because what I wrote didn't jive with his worldview on bitcoin. Have some respect for opposing views.

Looool, you tell me what to do and what not, what a loser you are.

If my news are BS news, then all the news here and the people participating in it are useless shit and losers with no life, just like you Ms. Sock-puppet Tongue

Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 04:03:53 PM

OP you little bitch, stop interpreting bullish news as bearish. I will tolerate only obviously bearish news in this topic.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
ahpku (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:15:22 PM

Thread's doing fine Smiley
Doing what it set out to do--delivering news while shedding some light on what 'bitcointalk community' has become--paranoid, angry, illiterate petty crooks and pathetic pitchmen, desperately trying to outcon each other in what amounts to an incubator of everything rotten--gambling, worthless 'securities', Ponzis, petty theft... this veritable Petri dish of fail and AIDS, this cesspool of groupthink, cronyism & unabashed censorship known as bitcointalk.

I believe in free speech, thus, unlike the 'Bullish News' sister thread, this one is not self-moderated. I can not delete posts, yours or anyone's; only bitcointalk moderators can.
That said, I had a posts deleted for 'bumping', while shit posted by thieving assburgers attacking me stays up.
Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:19:35 PM

Doing what it set out to do--delivering news while shedding some light on what 'bitcointalk community' has become--paranoid, angry, illiterate petty crooks and pathetic pitchmen, trying to outcon each other in, what amounts to an incubator of everything rotten--gambling, worthless 'securities', Ponzis, petty theft... this veritable Petri dish of fail and AIDS, this cesspool of groupthink, cronyism & unabashed censorship known as bitcointalk.

I believe in free speech, thus, unlike the 'Bullish News' sister thread, this one is not self-moderated. I can not delete posts, yours or anyone's; only bitcointalk moderators can.
That said, I had a posts deleted for 'bumping', while shit posted by thieving assburgers attacking me stays up.

I ROFLED and LOLED really HARD Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

I made my thread self-moderated to clean it from any mess like some dirty losers like you who could pollute it.

My thread is not your sister thread, this is a BS thread with only sock-puppets and bunch of life-losers who have nothing to shit on except Bitcoin.

ahpku (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:24:06 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 06:52:06 PM by ahpku

^^Sorry, meant 'our embarrasing retarded sister with assburgers and AIDS thread,' but that just takes too long to type Smiley
AbEQ5e

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:32:14 PM

Doing what it set out to do--delivering news while shedding some light on what 'bitcointalk community' has become--paranoid, angry, illiterate petty crooks and pathetic pitchmen, desperately trying to outcon each other in what amounts to an incubator of everything rotten--gambling, worthless 'securities', Ponzis, petty theft... this veritable Petri dish of fail and AIDS, this cesspool of groupthink, cronyism & unabashed censorship known as bitcointalk.

Thank you for fighting with bulltards / nazis for all newbies in this forum.
Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:51:57 PM

^^Sorry, meant 'our embarrasing retarded sister with assburgers and AIDS thread,' but that just takes too long to type Smiley

Thank you for fighting with bulltards / nazis for all newbies in this forum.

ahpku (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:19:03 PM

Another Remittance Firm Dumps Pivots from Bitcoin; Immediately Becomes $850,000 Richer
"We realized as wonderful as bitcoin is, it is not mass market suitable."
"Singapore-based remittance startup Toast, previously known as Cryptosigma, has pivoted away from bitcoin and blockchain technology and reportedly raised $850,000 (S$1.2m) in seed funding."
"Toast will now allow consumers to load its smartphone app – due to be released to Google's Play store – with a local offline travel card or bank account[AKA real money --ed] and send [real] money to their relatives in the Philippines."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: