Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HUGE ACCOUNT AUCTION ! From Member to Sr.Member ! Choise the best one for you !  (Read 2278 times)
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:55:57 AM

Here You Go.

If you see properly, Increment is stated here. But I am undergoing a deal with the OP. I don't think it would be legit to bid anymore. Try bidding for other accounts.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:55:10 AM

Here You Go.
-snip-

If you see properly, Increment is stated here. But I am undergoing a deal with the OP. I don't think it would be legit to bid anymore. Try bidding for other accounts.

Sorry, I didn't noticed it cuz the thread was messed up Cheesy It's kinda confusing bidding on different accounts in just one thread.

I see, at least you informed me. I can't find any interesting account other than account no. 5 , if that's so it's all yours now Grin Good luck with your negotiation with OP Smiley

RoAnonymous

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:05:26 PM

I bid BTC0.021 for #4

I am not here to manipulate this auction. I will surely buy actually. And I have my bitcoins ready to pay  Grin

I don't think newbie's bid must be accepted unless he gives some small amount as security like others do with newbie's bid.
Also I will change my bid a bit.. I am bidding 0.035 for account #4 and #5. Please PM me your skype ID. I also need to talk a bit about #3.

As per PM, I am putting up a bid of 0.02 for account #5.

Well I have the bitcoins ready. I used to be sr. Member here but something bad happened which I don't wanna explain.
And if you think being a newbie I should not bid then how will I will buy any account. To buy a FM do I have to be at least junior lol

And what do you think where should I keep my bitcoins as safety deposit just to bid only. That's crazy man
RoAnonymous

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:17:34 PM

And OP if you want a serious deal then contact me too
Don't treat me as a Newbie but as a serious buyer who wants to be back at posting
And I can take any 1 of those two accounts (#4 and #5)
Funbloodytastic

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:21:28 PM

I bid 0.035 for account number 3
arttrade (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:30:02 PM

Bid accepted.

@RoAnonymous: I'm waiting for a PM.
Funbloodytastic

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:29:27 PM

Bid accepted.

@RoAnonymous: I'm waiting for a PM.

Message me if i win the bid
andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:13:51 PM

I hope our deal will going fast, for now just wait for escrow doing his jobs for us.. Thx alot..

arttrade (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:44:16 PM

I hope our deal will going fast, for now just wait for escrow doing his jobs for us.. Thx alot..

I want to inform all the user that account 4-5-6 it's sold !

Same thing happen for account 1 Smiley

Account 3 is in deal Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: