Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable profitable faucet for sell  (Read 2135 times)
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:19:31 AM

my offer is 2.5btc including installation on my vps hosting

Confirm. Auction ends in 72hours.

Good luck.

Please, could you post earnings in the last 3 months?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ONLYfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:25:00 PM

Good luck.

Last 3 months.

http://imgur.com/309L098

Earnings can be different on payout/timer structure. And can be very very big different. I dont have a budget to run it properly with high payouts.
Secret is, that if you offer small payouts, most traffic is russia and ukraine  and you get cheap clicks, if you run with high payouts, you still getting most of russian and ukraina plus usa, germany and others high clicks country's.

This faucet are well know and have many visitors. For examples I run one other faucet with 1001 sat every hour and have to pay this big reward because with smallest I dont have a traffic. Its new faucet. And spending are double than infaucet.com but earnings nearly same.

So your potential earnings will be yours depend what budget you have to run this and your management.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
ONLYfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:35:53 PM

Also please create a new thread for other things than interesting to buy this faucet.

Thanks

cyclops
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:49:32 PM

Good luck.

Last 3 months.

http://imgur.com/309L098

Earnings can be different on payout/timer structure. And can be very very big different. I dont have a budget to run it properly with high payouts.
Secret is, that if you offer small payouts, most traffic is russia and ukraine  and you get cheap clicks, if you run with high payouts, you still getting most of russian and ukraina plus usa, germany and others high clicks country's.

This faucet are well know and have many visitors. For examples I run one other faucet with 1001 sat every hour and have to pay this big reward because with smallest I dont have a traffic. Its new faucet. And spending are double than infaucet.com but earnings nearly same.

So your potential earnings will be yours depend what budget you have to run this and your management.

The picture does not clearly shows that the earnings are for 3 months..., could you post the data of each of the last three months?
Also wich are the specs of the VPS needed to run the faucet and cope with the traffic it has?
ONLYfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:58:49 PM

I think I put enough earnings tada in public with is agains google TOS.

Im running my two faucet on namecheap value hosting pack for $9.88 for first year and its no problem.

cyclops
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:32:27 PM

Im running my two faucet on namecheap value hosting pack for $9.88 for first year and its no problem.

You can PM them to me then, understand that for me to bid on this I have to know how much money it produces.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 11:37:01 PM

I would like the last 3 months worth of earnings as well please, PM me them.  Very interested in buying.  Is the current offer still 2.5 BTC?
ONLYfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:12:30 AM

I get offer on PM with 3btc what is BIN price. So if  buyer will conform it tomorrow , auction will be finish.

Thanks for interesting, for this auction. Im still selling it with pain because its generate still return but Im just not have budget to bust it plus I really need a monay. Im not trying to sell cat in the bag but you have to understand everything is dependence on your management. What you have budget to    spend on this and what is potentially return. Trust me, its really important and with one setup you can earn dust, with other nice return, and past results are nothing to do with future.All its on you. I hope that infaucet.com will keep continue from one site ''charity'' from other some return to make it better.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 04:00:31 PM

I get offer on PM with 3btc what is BIN price. So if  buyer will conform it tomorrow , auction will be finish.

Thanks for interesting, for this auction. Im still selling it with pain because its generate still return but Im just not have budget to bust it plus I really need a monay. Im not trying to sell cat in the bag but you have to understand everything is dependence on your management. What you have budget to    spend on this and what is potentially return. Trust me, its really important and with one setup you can earn dust, with other nice return, and past results are nothing to do with future.All its on you. I hope that infaucet.com will keep continue from one site ''charity'' from other some return to make it better.
Hey, so what's happening now?  You said you don't want to accept BINs and you want to start the auction again?
ONLYfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:24:32 AM

Auction is finish, website already sold. Really sorry that this auction was so mess and unprofessional but I can say only one thing.. monbux.. again..
I dont know how hi earn that trust what hi have but I have 3 unfinished deals from him side.

1. I was looking a loan, we agreed for collateral in public and hi said, PM me and I will give a loan. After few PM no reply.

2. I was selling a some domains, hi came to my thread and made a offer. PM me if you OK. After few PM no reply.

3. In this auction, hi offer 3.1 btc for website as BIN price. I said, that Im thinking to finish this auction in remaining ¬48hours. Then hi ask me, why I put BIN if you still planning finish auction by hours. After 3-4 hours I made decision that I really have to accept this offer as BIN. I reply him that Im OK with your offer. His next PM was that 3 btc is alright for you? I said no, because for 3 btc are people who was waiting it longer. Thats it, no reply any more.Hi know that timer is going, hi know that other peoples is waiting for confirm but hi dont care. I was waiting 24hours. Then starting rush with this auction to sell who is in line because timer is go to end. Agreed with other person. Bit later I get new offer from other people with 0.5 biggest offer but I had reject because already was agreed with other person. Sorry monbux, I dont do like this so Im not accepting this tricks too.

Sorry for this mess.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: