Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help, Can you?  (Read 741 times)
jmintuck02 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:35:27 AM

Now someone told me to do cloud mining. I cant confirm if that was a shill or no. Now I am wondering if I should really buy

the miners or just cloud mine? Help me out so I can make a true decision and save more money on best possible choice.

UPDATE

-NM!-NM!

I had good luck with EObot. I dont know if there is anything else I can think of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:43:12 AM

Now someone told me to do cloud mining. I cant confirm if that was a shill or no. Now I am wondering if I should really buy

the miners or just cloud mine? Help me out so I can make a true decision and save more money on best possible choice.

If you can afford to buy a miner and you live in a country which electric bills is not too high to pay then its better to take this but in opposite if any of this you cant afford go to a trusted cloud mining site, theres plenty of them just be wise in choosing.
Next BillGates

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:44:04 AM

Most of the cloud minings were scams. But still having some cloud miners. Try these -> bit-x or hashnest.
IMO, mining bitcoin now is worthless!

mookid

Activity: 446
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 03:00:24 AM

Well, mining can be very profitable if you pay low electric bills. If electricity is expensive in your area, then don't buy and miner, and specially, DO NOT do cloud mining, buy bitcoins with that money instead, save them, and forget about them until they are worth a lot more.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:01:35 AM

UPDATE

-NM!-NM!

I had good luck with EObot. I dont know if there is anything else I can think of.

I would buy physical miners.  If you buy used miners, you can mine for a few months, make some coins, then sell the miners for basically what you paid.  Then do the same thing again.  Just make sure you are keeping up with the technology and if the price gets close to falling below profitability the miner's value will fall.  This is a much better way to make a higher ROI for obvious reasons.  Also make sure you are getting the best deals.

Ceizer54

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:18:02 AM

Man,if you try to invest money in cloudmining companies then remember Most of them are just scam and does not offer any mining at all...they are just like hips
FaucetWorld

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:40:35 AM

UPDATE

-NM!-NM!

Try www.Hashnest.com - they are one from the most trustworthy cloud minig services, or www.genesis-mining.com - with this code " zAQ8qP " 2,5 % discount Smiley
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:45:54 AM

it depends... on whether the person who told you to cloud mine is a part of cloud mining or not... If he is you ask him what cloud mining services does he use. If he isn't cloud mining... don't bother just invest in some hardware miners that are able to mine bitcoins and are economical on electrical usage too. Solo mining nowadays is about luck unless you own some pretty impressive mining hardware...
UFCkid

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:30:37 AM

Simple - do not cloud mine.   
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:10:56 PM

UPDATE

-NM!-NM!

Be careful about cloudmining, there are a lot of scams! Read the forum about it, you can read its publicity about fast Roi, but lot of them disapear with your bitcoins.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:03:47 PM

I agree with this, buy a miner. 
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:59:08 AM

At this point, with no hardware miner on the market that has a resonable expectation of achieving RoI for folks with an electric cost over 5 cents/KWH (and even the S7 is VERY iffy at that electric cost), I'd either wait a few months for competition to hopefully knock pricing down to something viable, or invest in PACMIC v3 contracts.

I would NOT invest in v3 contracts past about the first of April next year, or after a v4 version appears, however - the halfing is likely to make the v3 contracts go into "unprofitable, shutdown" mode around mid-July timeframe and you really want to have any v3 contracts fully paid out by then.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:16:21 PM

if you have not cheap electricity and you want to mine, you're kind forced to do it

but the maintanance fee is a problem, i would do it if the roi is no longer than 6 months
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:37:34 PM

Ever, since in 98% of the cases, you will just end up losing money. I don't know honestly how many times this needs to be repeated. Every few days we have a new thread about cloudmining and same answers all over again!
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:40:32 PM

I can tell you terrible stories about cloud mining and when I was first getting into it.  I basically lost all my coins, I didn't know about Bitcoin that much and what mining really was, I was just happy to be earning coins weekly.  This is not a good thing to follow any sort of cloud mining at all and you will be better off.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:01:22 PM

Decide yourself ► https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg9697654#msg9697654 whether the cloudmining is worth or not and also find the legit cloud mining sites. And also see what they're rated for Eobot
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:06:56 PM

UPDATE

-NM!-NM!

You need a lot hash to earn profit from mining, because the diff is always increased.
for your reference: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

With Eobot you earn ROI? i think not, because i never ever got ROI.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:04:45 PM

UPDATE

-NM!-NM!

I have not tried it yet, but mayby buy ghash at bit-x. I know that they are here for a very long time now and I really think they are legit. Anyway, go check on google and search for cloud minimg services that can offer you real video proof of their miners, so that it isn't just a stupid ponzi.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Restored

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:14:46 PM

if you have not cheap electricity and you want to mine, you're kind forced to do it

but the maintanance fee is a problem, i would do it if the roi is no longer than 6 months

Fine. But most people who cloud mine are the miners who mine with <10 GHS, aka the people who have no money. Those people should not be mining.
thinkinger

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 07:52:09 PM

first try to trade.if it isnot enough just try hashnest or if profitable due to electricity in your area buy a miner and do mining yourself.

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: