Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoonShadow  (Read 476 times)
Atlas (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 10:52:41 PM

Your concerns have been duely noted, Atlas.  However, you have little knowledge of what is really going on here, so I consider your perspectives discounted.  Just don't upgrade yourself, and if others do and are harmed by it, you will be able to say "I told you so" because you have.

But the personal attacks will end.  I don't know what problems you have with Gavin and some of the other developers, but if you want a soapbox to attack the developers you are going to have to find somewhere else to do it.

There has never been a personal attack. There has never been a problem of that kind. That statement has no meaning, no relevance to me.

I will continue to criticize significant and potent work that can alter the Bitcoin ecosystem. That is all I have done. I only attack actions made by Mr. Andresen and others.  I will continue to be skeptical of the work of this development team along with many others. It is our duty as long as they try to treat themselves as official.

I may have been ignorant in this case but I have left it with understanding. There will not be submission. There will be many powers, many people, many interests to contend with in the Bitcoin community.

We shall not stagnate. We shall not dwell in blind trust and faith but live in a perpetual fight for liberty.

Bitcoin is not a toy. Bitcoin is the start of a new age. It will be treated as such. That is the message I will continue to spread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: