Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Showcasing my Gambling Wizadry: Please follow then Jump Onboard  (Read 328 times)
Gambledore (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:16:57 AM

I am Australia based, and a tennis live bet Maniac, meaning I go for the kills. Have bet with Anonibet for a while now and on the side, I bet with bet 365 as well, with a $500 daily deposit limit. I know many here struggle with gambling, and each gambler may get to a point whereby they get frustrated and it is at that point where I will come in , I will post my Bet365 screenshots here, and I will be funding my Anonibet today as well with probably 0.3BTC for a start, and will be giving updates. When it comes to doing business, it will be smooth easy, I don't need your money, I would only expect you to open an account then I place bets for you. You will be entirely safe as you will use 2fa etc to safeguard withdrawals, and I know you will not run because you will need me more than I need you. I MUST ALSO EMPHASISE ONE POINT THAT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND, SOME BETS WILL LOSE, what is important is you make money more than you lose it and overall you are profitable. for example, yesterday I had an investment of AUD$50, I made withdrawals of AUD$5000, and sent some back in to leave me with a net daily profit of $4450( Will post screenshots as previously stated) that being said, I still had losses of $500 a bet, $250 etc along the way but at the end of the day I was profitable. I do not NEED funds, i just need to grow a reputation and maybe go big . I mainly bet on Tennis and sometimes soccer and volleyball, but I only bet LIVE . thats how I make money. Hope this thread will prove useful both me and all that will participate.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:58:40 AM

Posting your screenshots will make me more interested. I am an avid gambler, but tennis is not my cup of tea. Lets see what you got.
Gambledore (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:41:26 AM

Posting your screenshots will make me more interested. I am an avid gambler, but tennis is not my cup of tea. Lets see what you got.
I screened to the last 48 hrs, these are deposits, not enough i think as I always meet the $500 limit
http://imgur.com/jZwoQgE
Withdrawals
http://imgur.com/zDnoXsr
And the bets placed, hope you get a clear pic
http://imgur.com/4V8WQgc
http://imgur.com/MCX1jCh
http://imgur.com/fkSU66w
http://imgur.com/W26Z8dc
http://imgur.com/sQmt36l

I have just done a 0.214 Deposit at Anonibet, will be updating on thread
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 05:14:22 AM

I am Australia based, and a tennis live bet Maniac, meaning I go for the kills. Have bet with Anonibet for a while now and on the side, I bet with bet 365 as well, with a $500 daily deposit limit. I know many here struggle with gambling, and each gambler may get to a point whereby they get frustrated and it is at that point where I will come in , I will post my Bet365 screenshots here, and I will be funding my Anonibet today as well with probably 0.3BTC for a start, and will be giving updates. When it comes to doing business, it will be smooth easy, I don't need your money, I would only expect you to open an account then I place bets for you. You will be entirely safe as you will use 2fa etc to safeguard withdrawals, and I know you will not run because you will need me more than I need you. I MUST ALSO EMPHASISE ONE POINT THAT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND, SOME BETS WILL LOSE, what is important is you make money more than you lose it and overall you are profitable. for example, yesterday I had an investment of AUD$50, I made withdrawals of AUD$5000, and sent some back in to leave me with a net daily profit of $4450( Will post screenshots as previously stated) that being said, I still had losses of $500 a bet, $250 etc along the way but at the end of the day I was profitable. I do not NEED funds, i just need to grow a reputation and maybe go big . I mainly bet on Tennis and sometimes soccer and volleyball, but I only bet LIVE . thats how I make money. Hope this thread will prove useful both me and all that will participate.

I'm looking for someone who can help me with tennis predictions but so far i'm not impressed with your post because you have only 2 activity why is that ? I see no rason for that to be the case. Also no website or blog or video not even a screenshot. What sites will you be using ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:16:11 AM

I'm looking for someone who can help me with tennis predictions but so far i'm not impressed with your post because you have only 2 activity why is that ? I see no rason for that to be the case. Also no website or blog or video not even a screenshot. What sites will you be using ?

Yeah I also would not trust someone with 2 activity and then offering an offer that sounds too good to be true. I would stay away from this.
ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:18:28 AM

How about you post your picks for a few weeks so we can check the results.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:25:46 AM

I am very interested with your words, but I also need proof of all that you say. So far you are including people who are smart enough to do the bet and very good in looking at opportunities, if proven true then I'm very interested
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:20:03 PM

Yeah I also would not trust someone with 2 activity and then offering an offer that sounds too good to be true. I would stay away from this.

Yes, i'm actually really annoyed,  Angry I really was looking forward to someone who knows how to bet on tennis. Guess I will have to keep looking  Embarrassed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print