Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A formal appology from SRoulette  (Read 4438 times)
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:47:37 AM

Your view on my investment skills does not make what OP did correct.

He took a PM personal advice in communication about us investing with him and posted it in a locked public thread.

You need to understand that I did not force him to do this and he did it out of spit because he did not live my advice or something, who know...

Right and it doesn't make him wrong either. Your investment skills are a huge RED flag for anyone considering doing business with you and also for that matter also taking your word as true. Everything about you is slimy. Going back to pirate how much you tried to wiggle in the discussions surrounding your involvement with PPT and PussyAt30. To me you are full of shit and scum.

Have a nice day!

Your best friend,

Smoothie  Grin Grin Grin

Calling me names and attacking me does not really help your friends here in their actions. I did not force them to do what they did.

Goat,

Oh little one...i'm not calling you names. I am calling you as what I see you as. SCUM.

Oh wow what did they do? Change a poll and post a PM publicly in a locked thread. OH NO it's the end of the fucking world!

Get a grip douche bag (yes that is me calling you a name), crying about someone not wanting to work with you and making up lame excuses to cry on here is only making you look more pathetic.

Keep trying! It suits you!

Smoothie

I'm not OP. you can not blame me for that post but nice try buddy.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:52:18 AM

Your view on my investment skills does not make what OP did correct.

He took a PM personal advice in communication about us investing with him and posted it in a locked public thread.

You need to understand that I did not force him to do this and he did it out of spit because he did not live my advice or something, who know...

Right and it doesn't make him wrong either. Your investment skills are a huge RED flag for anyone considering doing business with you and also for that matter also taking your word as true. Everything about you is slimy. Going back to pirate how much you tried to wiggle in the discussions surrounding your involvement with PPT and PussyAt30. To me you are full of shit and scum.

Have a nice day!

Your best friend,

Smoothie  Grin Grin Grin

Calling me names and attacking me does not really help your friends here in their actions. I did not force them to do what they did.

Goat,

Oh little one...i'm not calling you names. I am calling you as what I see you as. SCUM.

Oh wow what did they do? Change a poll and post a PM publicly in a locked thread. OH NO it's the end of the fucking world!

Get a grip douche bag (yes that is me calling you a name), crying about someone not wanting to work with you and making up lame excuses to cry on here is only making you look more pathetic.

Keep trying! It suits you!

Smoothie

I'm not OP. you can not blame me for that post but nice try buddy.

Are you even on Earth, Goat?

Who cares if you are OP or not. It's fucking spilled milk, get over it. Or wait...no keep crying about it.

LOL

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:54:39 AM

OP

Please explain why you felt it was a good idea to take our private conversation public in a locked thread?

Why did you feel you should be able to make claims when I did not have the ability to respond?

Will you in the future post potential investors PMs in public when they are not happy with the way you operate?

Thank you.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:55:37 AM

OP

Please explain why you felt it was a good idea to take our private conversation public in a locked thread?

Why did you feel you should be able to make claims when I did not have the ability to respond?

Will you in the future post potential investors PMs in public when they are not happy with the way you operate?

Thank you.

Why was it a bad idea Goat? I'm honestly curious of your answer to this.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 07:04:30 AM

You know what is ironic?

Even though OP made this thread as a formal apology, Goat is still crying like a little pussy about what "transpired" which was oh so devastating to someone's financial well-being.

Goat, he apologized. Get over it.

lol

Or not... (Smoothie entertained)

Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

SRoulette (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 08:30:02 AM

You did not decline until yesterday and after I pointed out that your behavior was not acceptable if you wanted my BTC.

False Chaang, you must be confused.
We are sorry if we got your hopes up, but you approached us and were politely told not at this time.
We then followed up to let you know your behavior is unbecoming of any business person and that we would not be interested in any business dealings with you.

I can see why you lost your composure and reacted in the way you did, you thought we considered you as part of team and as someone giving us valuable advice (lol).

We are sorry if we ever lead you on to believe you were more than a forum member who contacted us requesting to invest - I guess your ego prevented you from seeing a polite "not at this time" for what is was.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 08:41:48 AM

You did not decline until yesterday and after I pointed out that your behavior was not acceptable if you wanted my BTC.

We are sorry if we got your hopes up, but you approached us and were politely told not at this time.
We then followed up to let you know your behavior is unbecoming of any business person and that we would not be interested in any business dealings with you.

I can see why you lost your composure and reacted in the way you did, you thought we considered you as part of team and as someone giving us valuable advice (lol).

We are sorry if we ever lead you on to believe you were more than a forum member who contacted us requesting to invest - I guess your ego prevented you from seeing a polite "not at this time" for what is was.

Please post your PMs between you and Goat.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:10:56 AM

Yes you did say "not at this time" but you said soon you would be ready. That is why I contacted you.

Also

OP

Thank you.

Trolling
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:30:18 AM

LOL Chaang thought he was a board member of Satoshi Roulette after sending some PM's and this is why he threw a tantrum over PPC being added, seriously Huh?

No one will ever do business with you Chaang, you are a fucking train wreck on self destruct ala Matthew n Wright.
Try to drag down everyone else around you on your way out.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:31:12 AM

Yes you did say "not at this time" but you said soon you would be ready. That is why I contacted you.

Also

OP

Thank you.

Why is it such a big deal? You can respond to the unlocked thread. Seriously you cry so much...lol

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

SRoulette (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 11:42:58 AM

We sincerely hope this is not related to Chaangs public meltdown: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119423.0 but as this is our first ever chat window scam and timed in perfectly with Chaangs public meltdown, verbal abuse and slanderous lies we cant help but feel suspicious.

For all our players, please do not ever bet on ANY game advertised on ANY site or irc where there is nothing more than a betting address.
While we do chat regularly without signing in to ychat, we always sign in for any official announcements.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 11:45:44 AM

We sincerely hope this is not related to Chaangs public meltdown: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119423.0 but as this is our first ever chat window scam and timed in perfectly with Chaangs public meltdown, verbal abuse and slanderous lies we cant help but feel suspicious.

For all our players, please do not ever bet on ANY game advertised on ANY site or irc where there is nothing more than a betting address.
While we do chat regularly without signing in to ychat, we always sign in for any official announcements.

Low dude really low. I bet you did this yourself to cover for your fail here.

Trolling
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 12:15:32 PM

You also were unprofessional when you took a private conversation and posted it in a public locked thread.

I remember you doing the same to Vladimir. lol
Very unprofessional of you.

Besides you should've known by now that PM stands for Personal Message, not Private Message.
Did you ask him upfront for it to be confidencial?
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:23:33 PM

You also were unprofessional when you took a private conversation and posted it in a public locked thread.

Besides you should've known by now that PM stands for Personal Message, not Private Message.

you lie, I will give you 10,000 BTC if you can show where I posted a PM in a public locked thread!~

collect or apologize.

Trolling
Liquid

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:30:55 PM

you lie, I will give you 10,000 BTC if you can show where I posted a PM in a public locked thread!~

collect or apologize.

if you have any bitcoins to spare my friend  Cheesy

12Zu56v2CENZREzQnaEia37CeBEEDG96fK

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:48:54 PM

collect or apologize.

if you have any bitcoins to spare my friend  Cheesy

12Zu56v2CENZREzQnaEia37CeBEEDG96fK

I sent you one. i have many more for psy, but im sure he will just run away or apologize (if he has any balls).

Trolling
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:51:05 PM

collect or apologize.

Apologize to you? Right... Roll Eyes
You didn't posted it in a locked thrad but you posted a "private conversation" and got all mad when people started giving you a hard time for it.

Double standards much, Donkey?
I guess standards are just like testicles, every dicks have 2.
Liquid

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:51:26 PM

Wow man you are a legend thank you very much

i dont understand why everyone is picking on you ?

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:55:03 PM

collect or apologize.

Apologize to you? Right... Roll Eyes
You didn't posted it in a locked thrad but you posted a "private conversation" and got all mad when people started giving you a hard time for it.

Double standards much, Donkey?
I guess standards are just like testicles, every dicks have 2.

did you even bother to read the part where it said posting the PM was okay but posting in a closed thread was not?

PSY you fail to understand English and well are just fail.

good luck in life buddy!

sorry you lost you bet, better luck next time!

Trolling
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 04:00:44 PM

What bet? Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print