Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: :: payBit - Buy Stuff With PayPal Directly With Bitcoins! ::  (Read 28084 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 10:59:44 AM

How it works
1. You send us the bitcoins.
2. We make PayPal payments for the purchase of a good or service for the bitcoin amount.
3. You get whatever you wanted to get from Paypal

We buy stuff on PayPal for you. We don't give you paypal cash.

Why?
Let's say you want Paypal in exchange for your bitcoins. But what are you going to use them for? Buy Minecraft? Shop on eBay? Skip converting your coins and just buy it directly! No hassle, no need to sit in #bitcoin-otc for a day.

What's your PayPal account?
Australian PayPal verified. I'm part of PayPal's Top Customer program as well.

So how will it work?
If it's for the purchase of something, you'll have to give me access to your account. I'm not telling you my Paypal details!

But won't Paypal suspect that your account has being hacked with global transaction hopping?
I'll just give a quick call to paypal. I'm already verified and I'm part of the Top Customer program which means I get "priority support".

Fees?
Coins will be converted into the currency 7% less due to the possibility of btc price instability. I pocket the rest and that's why I'm doing this service.

Interested? PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 11:33:47 AM

Theres no way I would give someone access to my paypal account which has my bank and other details attached to it, sorry.

MegaCoin.co

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2012, 12:04:21 PM

Theres no way I would give someone access to my paypal account which has my bank and other details attached to it, sorry.

Letting a 3rd party access your account for exchange reasons would not be allowed in there T&S.....

I get the idea  Wink
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 02:34:41 PM

When people ship stuff, they send it to the paypal address.
You do know this, right?
cointell

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 06:15:13 PM

Some places have a checkout procedure where at the end it generates a HTML form that redirects to paypal.  I think if I give you this HTML form then you can check out with your paypal account and pay for my purchase.  If so, then I'd be willing to do that...
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:59:00 AM

No no no. I login from MY Paypal account. I pay for you with my paypal account Tongue
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 04:05:49 AM

If it's for the purchase of something, you'll have to give me access to your account. I'm not telling you my Paypal details!

Please explain.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:44:56 AM

Please explain.
As in, say you want to buy a game on a site that doesn't support gifting. Maybe Black Ops II from some seller. You'll need to give me access to your account for the games if it is necessary - If the site supports gifting or if it's just ebay where I just enter your shipping address, then that won't require any access on your part Smiley
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 12:51:34 PM

I just bought a pair of dual halo projector headlights for my car, they would only shipped to the verified shipping address how would you handle something like that?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 01:46:07 AM

I just bought a pair of dual halo projector headlights for my car, they would only shipped to the verified shipping address how would you handle something like that?
Did you pay with PayPal? Paypal allows you to select and enter shipping addresses which are separate from billing addresses.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 01:53:25 AM

Did you pay with PayPal? Paypal allows you to select and enter shipping addresses which are separate from billing addresses.

But if you add an address it wouldn't be a verified address.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 02:06:58 AM

I'd be careful, paypal has been known to limit and ban accounts for a lot less than this. Best of luck with your venture either way though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: