Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy/ Sell Bitcoin in India  (Read 14622 times)
Pinwheel

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:39:39 AM

you can buy bitcoins from any time. ICICI or HDFC banks transfer or cash deposit. localbitcoins  escrow deal possible.

Rate is mtgox last same on the moment of transaction RBI rate for USD/INR

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitmeup

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 06:27:55 AM

All the websites you guys mentioned charge very high compared to the current exchange rate.
So Basically there is no fair deal with a good rate?
Pinwheel

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 01:51:44 PM

All the websites you guys mentioned charge very high compared to the current exchange rate.

I'll give you mtgox last deal rate on the moment of transaction. As bitcoins quite volatile recently that seems like quite fair deal to me. Cash in person possible bank wire with escrow possible. what else? how many bitcoins do you need?

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2013, 12:13:02 AM

I'll give you mtgox last deal rate on the moment of transaction. As bitcoins quite volatile recently that seems like quite fair deal to me. Cash in person possible bank wire with escrow possible. what else? how many bitcoins do you need?

21 Million Smiley

Pinwheel

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 02:15:11 PM

21 Million Smiley

I need to sale bitcions for inr 700000 now, what ever amount of bitcoins it will be on mtgox rate. I have bitcoins for more then inr 21 millions too. You can ask Mr Bitcoin for whom he got all his bitcoins, when he was in business.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2013, 03:45:17 PM

21 Million Smiley

I need to sale bitcions for inr 700000 now, what ever amount of bitcoins it will be on mtgox rate. I have bitcoins for more then inr 21 millions too. You can ask Mr Bitcoin for whom he got all his bitcoins, when he was in business.

Very nice mate. Was joking about the 21mil bit Smiley

Mr Bitcoin is now buysellbitco.in.

Pinwheel

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 06:49:11 PM

21 Million Smiley

Very nice mate. Was joking about the 21mil bit Smiley

Mr Bitcoin is now buysellbitco.in.

oh thanks, I did not know

nice simple interface on his new web site, but seems like he is struggling to sale for usd 50 all those bitcoins which he got from fro me for usd 12-13. Or even earlier for 5.7. And did not want o buy any more at current rate.
Last time I offered him few hundreds at 13 in around of September, but seems like he exhausted his buying capacity.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2013, 07:05:15 PM

This sounds fair!

abg

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 09:54:03 AM

21 Million Smiley

I want to buy from you. Find me on localbitcoins.com user (abg)
globalchemestra

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 12:50:47 PM

I am interested in buying Bitcoins from you Pinwheel message me the details or mail me at :- globalchemestra@tormail.org
luckyindia

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 07:04:19 AM

I want BTCs for  Rs.100  .(Rs.One Hundred Only)....how many mBTC will I get..?Please give me ur bank A/C number...
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 08:06:48 AM

0.0388 BTC for 100 Rs

NilamDoc

Activity: 76

Bitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 08:55:15 AM

If you really want only Rs. 100 BTC, I am coming up with a site within a week. It will transfer Rs. 100 BTC to your mobile device, if you register on the site. You can then transfer from mobile to mobile those BTC. This site will be giving free Rs. 100 till my 1 BTC will be exhausted. If you want more than that you will have to add payments to your mobile device.

Development Only
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 09:20:46 AM

Yes meetups are good. There are some people selling at MgGox rate.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
NilamDoc

Activity: 76

Bitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 09:29:34 AM

localbitcoins has worked for me. I bought bitcoins from Bit_India, he is from Udaipur and is genuine. The price is charges is high.

Development Only
luckyindia

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 12:53:33 PM

My best wishes and good luck to ur BTC-Mobile transfer services. .Please let me know the web-site address.....I will register and PROMOTE UR site.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 12:55:37 PM

This is a thread for anyone who wants to buy or sell Bitcoin in INR.

apurvslam

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:42:39 PM

hello everyone  , i want to start the journey of owning  this revolutionary crypto currency which  can someday overthrow fiat money. so  i want to buy 100k rupees worth of bitcoins. M livin in mumbai and can pay cash in person here (preferred) or through net banking .Need to know some genuine trustworthy sellers who are willing to do away with high exchange charges.hoping for an auspicious start to my exciting journey. Smiley

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” -Mahatma Gandhi
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 05:15:53 PM

Welcome to the forums and to Bitcoin!

apurvslam

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 05:54:16 PM

thanks! appreciate the work u are doing to promote bitcoins in india. it 'll take some time but its gonna spread like wildfire. More and more people from our country would appreciate the ideology and the freedom which comes with bitcoins. looking forward to putting some in my wallet. Smiley 

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” -Mahatma Gandhi
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: