Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My account has been hacked , donot believe a word  (Read 521 times)
accountbuyer103_hacked (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:03:59 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 09:40:04 AM by accountbuyer103_hacked

My account accountbuyer103 has been hacked last night, after I attempted to buy accounts from neotox and accountsprov after requesting master-p to act as escrow. Please avoid further interactions with the account, as it is a newbie account I didn't bother posting a signed message and dumbly used accountbuyer@yopmail.com for my email, so thats probably how the hacker got entry to my account.
Neotox and mater-p if you are there, please do not provide the account the credentials of the accounts , thanks.
Edit: Just saw that I can see my pass reset in the log https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

Edit2: I am ready to provide any proof that I am the real owner of the account although there are not proofs to present
Edit3: Forgive me if I am in the wrong board.
Edit4: The guy who hacked my account is still online it seems, dang
Edit5: Fuck it, damage done seems he requested a refund from both master-p and neotox , total 0.325.Mayne should've been more careful
Edit6: That hacker seems to be online, I'd really appreciate it if you guys troll him

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:32:22 AM

You should contact theymos, here more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 09:33:42 AM

Collateral holders should start checking for password resets as part of routine before sending coins.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:36:57 AM

Looks like there was a change to the forum and email addresses are being displayed by default on the profile page of new users. Somebody probably clicked on your profile and noticed you used a temporary email address and stole your account.

If you want to use a temporary email address I would recommend you use one that only you can access. mailinator.com lets you do this.

accountbuyer103_hacked (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:30:56 AM

Looks like there was a change to the forum and email addresses are being displayed by default on the profile page of new users. Somebody probably clicked on your profile and noticed you used a temporary email address and stole your account.

If you want to use a temporary email address I would recommend you use one that only you can access. mailinator.com lets you do this.
Damn, did anyone know about this new change? Lost $50+ bucks because of this
newtons1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:57:53 PM

Edit5: Fuck it, damage done seems he requested a refund from both master-p and neotox , total 0.325.Mayne should've been more careful
I think you should probably post the transaction identifier of the transaction that deposited funds to maser-p's control. This would also show the transaction of where the hacker had the BTC sent to after he hacked your account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: