Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Panda-VPS Open Beta, looking for testers [Beta Over]  (Read 908 times)
Tachikoma (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 11:42:38 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2013, 08:50:12 AM by Tachikoma

Introducing Panda-VPS

I've been doing various things in the hosting industry for a couple of years now but for 2012 I decided it was time to start a very simple, no clutter Virtual Server provider targeted at a younger audience; high schoolers, students and young professionals with an affinity for technology. Luckily my friend and business partner in another venture wanted to help me set this up and over the past few months we have been slowly working on our new brand: Panda-VPS.com.

Before we launch to the general public however we wanted to get some feedback from a community we know and trust; the Bitcoin community. On the one hand we are looking for bug reports and feedback on the website and management panel on the other hand we want to determine how the hardware will behave under "production-like" load.

1 euro, or the equivalent in Bitcoin, will get you at least a month access to a (openvz based) virtual server with 40GB storage, 384MB dedicated, 512MB burst RAM, access to two cores and a dedicated IP. You will not be forced to renew and you can cancel at any time. After the beta we will start offering other plans as well.

If you have some time and know your way around Linux then please sign up for an account and let us know any quirks you might find.

Thanks in advance!

Some screenshots of the interface

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks | Bytesized Seedboxes BTC/LTC supported
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: