Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinStriker's Automated Scripting (Automate your Online Tasks)  (Read 711 times)
BitcoinStriker (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:02:40 PM

Tired of logging in 500 sites daily? Want the press a button go take a sip of your coffee come back and all sites ready to go?
Or maybe you just want to do some simple online chores that are boring to do?

Well then im here to help!

For a cheap price I will make you a "iMacros Script" that when you install the extension on Firefox (Only Firefox currently) and you use the Script I provide you, the extension will automatically do 'things' from the code.

Is it safe? I will get virus! You will scam me! You will do sht to my computer!
iMacros is a well known program and used by many people, take a google search of it.

Ok I want to give it a shot, whats next?
PM me and we will discuss a price.
The prices will range from 0.02 BTC up, but most scripts will go at around 0.05 BTC.

Feedback is apreciated.

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:14:11 PM

Bump

Hello.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:46:45 PM

If I understand you very well you can create script that can automate our online task, can you make a script that can visit websites automatically and probably work like human with my pre loaded proxies.
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:32:56 AM

If I understand you very well you can create script that can automate our online task, can you make a script that can visit websites automatically and probably work like human with my pre loaded proxies.

Most probably yes.
PM me.

Hello.
angelakay124

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:34:58 AM

I think you are actually saving the user details in cache which you use whenever people open site. I like the concept of this script but can you confirm that the script will not send details to any other URL where it may get stored? If not then only I think this script will be secure to use.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
melisande

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:45:47 AM

Most probably yes.
PM me.
PM sent and I hope you can actually get this completed and make it work perfectly without any bug.
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:59:19 PM

Most probably yes.
PM me.
PM sent and I hope you can actually get this completed and make it work perfectly without any bug.

It will work without any bug.
PM'd back.

Hello.
melisande

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:28:07 PM

Most probably yes.
PM me.

PM'd back.
Cool, it is my dream script and I hope you can really get it done, PM have been replied and I am waiting for reply.
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:05:13 PM

Most probably yes.
PM me.

PM'd back.
Cool, it is my dream script and I hope you can really get it done, PM have been replied and I am waiting for reply.

I replied some time ago already...

Hello.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: