Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone actually click on signature campaigns?  (Read 1799 times)
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:16:12 AM

I think Signature Compaign Companies get a good profit by advertising as this forum is so popular and so many users to advertise is a good way to increase revenue Smiley
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angelakay124

Activity: 126

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:27:17 AM

Yes I do click them if the site is new or if I haven't tried them before. Botcointalk has large number of members Who are interested in bit coin related service so most of the signature ad are worth for advertisers. Signature campaign also only run for some months except some because after all of the people here know about the site than its better to pull out the campaign.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:28:26 AM

Personally, I do click on some links that interest me, but I wanted to know if anyone else in the community thinks that these campaigns are worth it for the company(s) paying for these.

Thoughts?

Yes, people here clicks signature campaigns specially those that are newly launched. I checked my account with coinut and I was surprised to see I have a referral when I did not even invited anyone to sign-up under my link, i'm just posting my thoughts and join any discussion here in BCT.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:01:11 PM

I do a fair bit, but more often than not it's by mistake. I do find the economics of it quite fascinating and don't see how some of these campaigns can sustain or justify their expenditure. It must add up to some pretty brutal amounts.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:04:37 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 05:38:58 AM by mexxer-2

Yes if the small description in which the sig is written interests me,  only clicked on an signature that didn't interest me once that too by accident
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:27:52 PM

I didn't click them except by accident. I know they are new and I wouldn't use their service.
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:40:19 PM

Peopl do t click them but they get used to brand, when they see the brand then - they find it easier to use it

Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:47:40 PM

Personally, I do click on some links that interest me, but I wanted to know if anyone else in the community thinks that these campaigns are worth it for the company(s) paying for these.

Thoughts?

I am not sure if the sig campaigns are cost effective in general, but because of the sig ads I read, I was interested in it and started playing on Primedice since 2013, and of course have lost some bitcoin there.

smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:07:53 PM

Thoughts?

Personally i do click on signatures especially when i see new signatures.
It makes me curious and i see what's inside, then i check their signature campaign thread to see the rate and rules.
Sometime it is very useful because you can get any early access, any promo etc.
antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:18:01 PM

if i remember correctly i clicked it once , coinomat's signature.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:26:43 PM

If I found any interesting and good site on signature space which can be profitable for me , I always click and check out the whole site.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:17:39 PM

On occasion out of curiosity I would click to find out about the company, I agree with an earlier poster that it is the amount of impressions which are the main point as this gives the service visibility, obviously any click throughs are a bonus.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:55:56 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 06:38:43 PM by SmartIphone

Let's see if people find interesting my signature hehe, it is unique design. I click often.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:00:51 PM

do you think the guys who are running sig campaigns and paying for this are stupid if they don't get traffic from signatures?
I am sure they are getting more profit then they spend for signature campaigns that proves people click on ads
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:00:40 PM

do you think the guys who are running sig campaigns and paying for this are stupid if they don't get traffic from signatures?
I am sure they are getting more profit then they spend for signature campaigns that proves people click on ads

That's right, look bitmixer and bit-x. they have been here for long time, especially bitmixer. and i think they earn pretty much amount, so they still running sig campaign.
iCan

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:04:57 PM

Thoughts?
Yes I do. In some cases because I'm interesting in they services and some times to just look to be in case!   

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:16:42 PM

Thoughts?

I am sure that theses signatures are doing what they are supposed to. These people wouldn't be giving away money for all this time for nothing, so it must be working.

Also, this is easy to check. Site operators can easily compare hits and number of accesses before the signature campaign and after some time with signature campaign running and then they would have a clear picture.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:18:19 PM

Thoughts?

I am sure that theses signatures are doing what they are supposed to. These people wouldn't be giving away money for all this time for nothing, so it must be working.

Also, this is easy to check. Site operators can easily compare hits and number of accesses before the signature campaign and after some time with signature campaign running and then they would have a clear picture.

True. Also, some signature campaigns post a referral link onto their signatures so that whoever signed up under it would have directly signed up from clicking the signature. It's sometimes inaccurate, though, as some people might note the website down and visit it later directly.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:42:49 PM

Thoughts?

True. Also, some signature campaigns post a referral link onto their signatures so that whoever signed up under it would have directly signed up from clicking the signature. It's sometimes inaccurate, though, as some people might note the website down and visit it later directly.

Yes this is a neat feature. Many dice sites are doing this for example, so the signature campaign participant can really get lucky if someone signs up by clicking on his signature and after rolls huge rounds.
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:31:45 PM

Maybe it is not often in common or maybe i should create another topic but do people check avatars link if any?
I have just joined in an avatar campaign and it seems interesting and it is not directly a link as you have to copy and paste it but if you are interested that is nothing Smiley
I do click in signatures, not often but i check if there is any news in every beginning of each month and i try to keep myself up to date with signatures news.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: