Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Iran Nulear Deal "Details": What about the waste?  (Read 415 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:24:26 PM

Hello,

As the iranians are the smartest one they pretend to be, and as the deal is so great, what are they going to do with their nuclear wastes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:35:42 PM

I think that they have an agreement with Russia to send back the nuclear waste. Russia is providing most of the nuclear fuel, and therefore they will take care of the radio-active waste as well. There are several nuclear waste storage facilities in Russia, and very recently a new facility was opened in the province of Murmansk, close to the Norwegian border.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:08:55 PM

I think that they have an agreement with Russia to send back the nuclear waste. Russia is providing most of the nuclear fuel, and therefore they will take care of the radio-active waste as well. There are several nuclear waste storage facilities in Russia, and very recently a new facility was opened in the province of Murmansk, close to the Norwegian border.

euk... so the russians put there waste near their neighboors... where the water flows there? dirty! I mean this tech sucks. how many years will this "safe storage" will have to be watched? do you think russia will still be there? the waste will...

remember in millions years, who ever come, will know that some cooked water there...

primates.

frankly at least let those guys have the problems with those shit wastes... so that THEIR lands get polluted, and they (and their children, and the children of their children, on and on) suffer from radiation... The Motherland is too precious to accept the waste of anyone.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:48:16 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 11:43:27 PM by Balthazar

They also put their borders near their neighbors... Primates indeed.

I'm sorry but you were misinformed. Any acts of transition, import or the burial of waste are criminal offenses in the Russian Federation. Only import of spent fuel is allowed, and the term "spent fuel" isn't synonymous to "nuclear waste". Spent fuel is going through nuclear reprocessing cycle, giving us reprocessed fuel (mostly uranium and some plutonium) along with industrially important isotopes like Cs137, Sr90 and Am241.

After reprocessing, new fuel elements are being made from the recovered fuel and then sent back. Of course, some nuclear waste is also the result of this process. Nuclear waste products are stored at the special facilities, until the decay of short-living isotopes, such as Ce144, which are providing the most of activity. After that nuclear waste is converted into glass form and then sent back, to owner of original spent fuel.

frankly at least let those guys have the problems with those shit wastes... so that THEIR lands get polluted, and they (and their children, and the children of their children, on and on) suffer from radiation... The Motherland is too precious to accept the waste of anyone.
I guess you're one of these conservative rednecks who have no idea what "storage facility" or "spent nuclear fuel" means, but loves to talk much about pollution and sufferings.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:06:34 AM

Hello Balthazar,

(I hope that the Vladivostok's team is going well, keep you rad meter up)

now let's see, one of the most advance economy on earth can't manage a meltdown and you tell me the iranians will? I think that you are the disillusioned one here...

first

http://enenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2_no_fuel.jpg

then

http://enenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/def_WC.jpg

I rest my case.

(and the transport will be safe, of course, you were on the parade on 1 may first too in Kiev a long time ago?)

thank you for explanation... and bad news for the iranians... du is old, new is graphen interlaced...
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:43:01 AM

Hello Balthazar,

(I hope that the Vladivostok's team is going well, keep you rad meter up)

now let's see, one of the most advance economy on earth can't manage a meltdown and you tell me the iranians will? I think that you are the disillusioned one here...

first

http://enenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2_no_fuel.jpg

then

http://enenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/def_WC.jpg

I rest my case.

(and the transport will be safe, of course, you were on the parade on 1 may first too in Kiev a long time ago?)

thank you for explanation... and bad news for the iranians... du is old, new is graphen interlaced...

was the proxy able to save the picture before their deletion from enenews.com? gg obama admin, remember your descendants will hate you. like the children of hitler.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: