Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2018, 04:09:55 PM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lending to qualified borrowers  (Read 2042 times)
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2156

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 04:40:11 AM

I'm new to btc. About three weeks. Don't meet the posting requirements, and have only made one transaction. Trying to make my second, but it has become exceedingly difficult. I will provide any personal info requested. I am trying to find 3 btc. I can pay within 24 hrs after receiving.I am in a tough situation here. Really need to get these by tomorrow, or else I would just go through theymos, which I plan on doing next week. This would be a lifesaver for me, and would give me a nice chance to build my rep.
It's a longshot, I know. Or, maybe you would be willing to sell for mp?
wow, never thought it would be this hard!
Thanx either way, and you provide a great service which helps to bolster the community.

go through theymos?
I am curious about what theymos is up to also, does he lend or sell to noobs?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kerstone

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:06:14 AM

Srry guys, I meant to buy. He has a great rep, and a post referencing selling. Worked with him before, on a sale, NOT A LOAN.
I explained in my post why I decided to try the loan option when I actually have the cash to buy. I know its a bit confusing. Now I feel like I may have said too much or something. Im not really sure where to draw the line when it comes to discussing transactions. Hope I didn't just fuck up!
Look, I live in the middle of no where, no working vehicle. Nearest wal mart is 35 miles away. No BOA...etc. On top of all this, I am trying to get these before the weekend, hopefully tomorrow morning. Had a chance tonight, but it only came through after stores were closed, so no mp or wu.
TradeFortress
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:06:57 AM

Srry guys, I meant to buy. He has a great rep, and a post referencing selling. Worked with him before, on a sale, NOT A LOAN.
I explained in my post why I decided to try the loan option when I actually have the cash to buy. I know its a bit confusing. Now I feel like I may have said too much or something. Im not really sure where to draw the line when it comes to discussing transactions. Hope I didn't just fuck up!
Look, I live in the middle of no where, no working vehicle. Nearest wal mart is 35 miles away. No BOA...etc. On top of all this, I am trying to get these before the weekend, hopefully tomorrow morning. Had a chance tonight, but it only came through after stores were closed, so no mp or wu.
Do you have a credit card? Try btcQuick if you do.
kerstone

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:33:09 AM

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking too. Kinda forgot about them in my bitcoin seeking frenzy!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.