Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There's spies everywhere on this forum...  (Read 2069 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:40:03 AM

Everyone needs to be an adult, and get over the fact that I'm human, and made an honest mistake. I didn't realize that posting about offering free custom photos of myself, and politely asking if people could just be nice and give me a positive trust vote was such a big deal. Honestly, it's actually amazing me how so many of you don't have anything better to do than to look into a stranger's posts.

Downvotes are for liars, and people who scam out of bitcoins. I didn't lie about being the girl in the photos, and I didn't scam anyone out of bitcoins.

If you're so interested in knowing whether or not I'm who I say I am, could you please be an adult, and take the step of webcamming with me? How many times do I have to say it? I'm done. This is so childish.
1) Asking for trust is something that is frowned upon the community as is begging for it.
2) "Downvotes" are also form people whom you "Strongly believe that the person will scam in the future"
3) The whole concept of bitcoin is privacy, why would someone give their private details for just verifying out your identity.
4) If you do want to be trusted , conduct some trades, remain on topic on posts, and maybe even do some favours  to people, just saying you are a woman(which many people here are but make it a secret as to not invade their own privacy) it doesn't change anything about you being trusted.
codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:46:46 AM

Everyone needs to be an adult, and get over the fact that I'm human, and made an honest mistake. I didn't realize that posting about offering free custom photos of myself, and politely asking if people could just be nice and give me a positive trust vote was such a big deal. Honestly, it's actually amazing me how so many of you don't have anything better to do than to look into a stranger's posts.

Downvotes are for liars, and people who scam out of bitcoins. I didn't lie about being the girl in the photos, and I didn't scam anyone out of bitcoins.

If you're so interested in knowing whether or not I'm who I say I am, could you please be an adult, and take the step of webcamming with me? How many times do I have to say it? I'm done. This is so childish.
1) Asking for trust is something that is frowned upon the community as is begging for it.
2) "Downvotes" are also form people whom you "Strongly believe that the person will scam in the future"
3) The whole concept of bitcoin is privacy, why would someone give their private details for just verifying out your identity.
4) If you do want to be trusted , conduct some trades, remain on topic on posts, and maybe even do some favours  to people, just saying you are a woman(which many people here are but make it a secret as to not invade their own privacy) it doesn't change anything about you being trusted.

Alright. I understand that now, and it was a mistake. I don't understand why we have to keep going on about it. I made a mistake, and it's done with.

Be an adult, and worry about real scammers.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:49:09 AM

I made a mistake, and it's done with.
Nope not easy as that, getting your neg removed is the hardest thing in the forum
We(not me though) are, and you seem to be one of them
codishmumu

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:15:20 PM

4) If you do want to be trusted , conduct some trades, remain on topic on posts, and maybe even do some favours  to people, just saying you are a woman(which many people here are but make it a secret as to not invade their own privacy) it doesn't change anything about you being trusted.

I made a mistake, and it's done with.
Nope not easy as that, getting your neg removed is the hardest thing in the forum
We(not me though) are, and you seem to be one of them
Hm. You can't even webcam with me.

Possible liar.

Acused me of being a fake and a scammer, but cannot even webcam with me. How wonderful.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 12:18:18 PM

Alright. I understand that now, and it was a mistake. I don't understand why we have to keep going on about it. I made a mistake, and it's done with.

Mistake 1 was asking to buy/trade positive trust
Mistake 2 was going back and editing out the old posts to pretend you didn't write it
Mistake 3 was lying about not knowing the value of a bitcoin
Mistake 4 was lying in the blackmail feedback (I'll delete mine if you delete yours) you left to the trusted members

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
codishmumu

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:27:47 PM

Mistake 2 was going back and editing out the old posts to pretend you didn't write it
Mistake 4 was lying in the blackmail feedback (I'll delete mine if you delete yours) you left to the trusted members

You are such a liar. I did nothing wrong. Just leave me alone. This is harassment. I have every right to delete my posts if it causes a stir.

You're acting like you've never made a single mistake in your entire life. I didn't steal money. I didn't lie about who I am.

If you're so interested in finding out, webcam with me.

I just want to know if you're working, and not having the government take care of you. How do you have so much time on your hands to manipulate my posts?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 12:29:34 PM

You are such a liar. I did nothing wrong. Just leave me alone. This is harassment.

Explain which mistake I lied about?

You are harassing this community, not the other way around.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
codishmumu

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:31:55 PM

You are such a liar. I did nothing wrong. Just leave me alone. This is harassment.

How am I harassing anyone? You're the one that decided to twist words and actions, just because I deleted that post you made where you insulted the way I look.

Do you have a job? Do you make money? Worry about that.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:34:23 PM

How am I harassing anyone? You're the one that decided to twist words and actions, just because I deleted that post you made where you insulted the way I look.

Yes he does and yes he does. Which action of him do you actually made you think he is harassing? He is a member of defaulttrust, which more or less is responsible for cleaning and tagging the scams.
P.S: Your negative feedback has 0 effect on him, but his has a lot of effect on you
BTW vod I am going with your opinion of making that thread, will you do that or should I?
codishmumu

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:35:07 PM

I like how vod doesn't want to webcam, but will acuse me of being fake.

I also like how he clearly has no work to do, if he has so much time to manipulate posts and actions.
codishmumu

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:36:22 PM

Yes he does and yes he does. Which action of him do you actually made you think he is harassing? He is a member of defaulttrust, which more or less is responsible for cleaning and tagging the scams.
P.S: Your negative feedback has 0 effect on him, but his has a lot of effect on you
BTW vod I am going with your opinion of making that thread, will you do that or should I?
I like how you both have nothing better to do.

I like how you both don't want to webcam to find out if I'm a liar.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 12:38:01 PM

I like a lot of things too.   Smiley

codishmumu

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:38:52 PM

Honestly, I like attention. Post it, and give me more traffic. I will prove your lies wrong.

I made a small mistake. I didn't scam anyone out of money. I see now why you guys like to manipulate people's actions. It's because you have no real work. No real way of making your money.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 12:40:21 PM

I made a small mistake. I didn't scam anyone out of money. I see now why you guys like to manipulate people's actions. It's because you have no real work. No real way of making your money.

Four mistakes and counting so far...   Undecided

codishmumu

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:40:37 PM

I like a lot of things too.   Smiley
I'll screencap all of the negative remarks you got on your page, and screencap how you went through my post history.

Let's start a war, man child. You will lose.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:42:18 PM

Honestly, I like attention. Post it, and give me more traffic. I will prove your lies wrong.

Well you seem to like this attention you are getting with your negative trust, so why get it removed?
as for the bolded part , definition of negative feedback
You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.
codishmumu

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:42:23 PM

Still waiting on vod to webcam with me to prove I'm real.

Oh wait, he won't because he himself is a fake.
codishmumu

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:43:21 PM

Well you seem to like this attention you are getting with your negative trust, so why get it removed?
as for the bolded part , definition of negative feedback
You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.
I'm not a scammer if I want to prove myself on Skype.

If you don't want to do it, you're the scammer. Not me.
codishmumu

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:44:12 PM

I've had enough of this. I have a phone conference. I will be back in a moment.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 12:45:33 PM

I've had enough of this.

Geez.  Pretty lame commitment to your "war", isn't it?  I didn't even have a chance to respond before you waved the white flag.   Undecided

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: