Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: META WHALE SPY PUMP GROUP OPENING - JOIN NOW UNTIL SEATS ARE TAKEN  (Read 12094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MrPump (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:42:59 AM

I have replied to all PMs and cleared the thread a bit.

If everything goes as planned (fingers crossed) we will start new pump within next 48h.

hankeh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:32:53 PM

has the password been posted for the RAR file?

what is the current cost to join and how many members do you have?

I am interested to join

this is a new account as i have just joined (came from reddit)
igotdgb

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:06:57 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 02:33:58 AM by igotdgb

Mr PUMP has been bannd from forum (seems moderators got bribed by pump groups to do so) - he cannot reply to anything here

To contact Mr PUMP use email he listed in OP - x2crypto@protonmail.ch AND follow him on twitter - @mrpump1337

The group has over 20 people now and its still possible to join. Just not by this forum.

This means clearly he is doing th right job and filling pockets of his members Smiley JOIN NOW!
worth

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:30:30 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the purpose of groups like this to get a bunch of people to put in money and then dump right below the claimed sell point so everyone is left holding bags? Which then leads to the downspiral of the coin as everyone flees? Always seen people mentioning these groups but have never asked...
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:07:19 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the purpose of groups like this to get a bunch of people to put in money and then dump right below the claimed sell point so everyone is left holding bags? Which then leads to the downspiral of the coin as everyone flees? Always seen people mentioning these groups but have never asked...

i know somebody in Mr Pumps group [i had not enough cash to join to know myself] and he really gives decent tips that make money.

propably why he was banned - nobody wants people to help others for dimes

i will be joining this group as soon as i collect enough BTC to invest - not just buy entrance

im playing coinut for this now Smiley

yolo
igotdgb

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:21:10 AM

Mr PUMP is still active if you want to get into group visit his twitter https://twitter.com/mrpump1337 or us email frm OP - x2crypto@protonmail.ch

We are still making money and Mr PUMP even gave lately not usual pump idea to make easy money.

Hes banned here but alive on twitter and reddit.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4906

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:39:58 AM

Yeah it's a real scummy action to take against the entire idea of the movement but hey at least the followers always get screwed in the end. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:49:57 AM

Mr. Pump where are you? Want to read again your tips Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: