Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses  (Read 9543 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:59:05 PM

i think my country indonesia also including the best country for bitcoin businesses because the volume trade always be increasing every day and including the top 10 biggest bitcoin market in the world currently

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:43:59 PM

All offshores in general will be great to deal with bitcoin. The Isle of Man has been a safe haven for bitcoin for some time now. However, they are now trying to regulate digital currencies but these regulations will be slight and won't have much affect on the way you can do business with bitcoin in thhe Isle.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:25:59 AM

Therefore i would prefer a Coutnry which accepts the Bitcoin but also have an good Infrastrukture.
Switzerland has all this but only one fact is anoyying myself. Everything is very very expensive in switzerland.

So for me it would be nice to do an Buissness where you can get easy food for low prices, like in Poland.

regards
lama-hunter
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:00:11 AM

All offshores in general will be great to deal with bitcoin. The Isle of Man has been a safe haven for bitcoin for some time now. However, they are now trying to regulate digital currencies but these regulations will be slight and won't have much affect on the way you can do business with bitcoin in thhe Isle.

Personally, I would love to start learning more about the Isle of Man from a personal stand point and not just from google searches. Are there anyone who actually lives there right now who want to shed some light about daily life there and why they are there, whether it be for cryptos or other reasons? I'm currently in the process of trying to decide if it would be beneficial for me to move to a place like the Isle of Man.

Magnr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:45:39 AM

If its betting or gambling. Isle of Man would be a good bet.

The UK regulators have been very forward thinking and open towards bitcoin. More then the US.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:10:22 PM

China and united states, has the most users of bitcoin, this is certainly very profitable to do business
and i think vancouver cannada have many comunnity of bitcoin
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:15:01 PM

I would also add Netherlands to the above mentioned Switzerland and Isle of Man. Netherlands is by far the most open minded country and the country where Bitcoin adoption has advanced the most in comparison with the number of its citizens.
Agreed, as a neighbour (Belgian), I use a lot of Bitcoin related services that are located in The Netherlands.
i have to admit that Belgium is quite a bit behind, in terms of adoption and number of services that are available. 

awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:58:55 AM

The UK! Although I've seen companies base out of exotic islands in the carribean, Bermuda, and even the US. Just depends what you're trying to do and if it violates the laws.
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:57:35 AM

In my opinion, Japan is the best country for crypto-currency business. There, the government has always been friendly to the crypto currency and the measures taken are systematic and consistent. Recently, the US intends to conduct similar measures to resolve the crypto currency. Let's see what happens from this. I would like that this
thanhnc46947

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:21:37 AM

Singapore: The government of Singapore has declared Bitcoin as a good to buy another, thus determining the taxation need. The Monetary Authority of Singapore also obliged exchanges and ATM provides to Green list, similar to the French Bitcoin law
Japan: Bitcoin in Japan is a big trend. Japanese government has a positive stance in relation to the Digital currency, in spite of the Mt. Gox Bitcoin’s $460 Million Disaster. Back in March 2014, Japanese authorities ruled out that Bitcoin must be self-regulated. Presently, the country is striving to ensure the safest transactions in Bitcoin.
Italy:  Italian government believes that certain regulations and oversight is necessary in relation to Bitcoin transactions. This is done in order to prevent the use of digital currencies in illegal activities.
Moreover: Switzerland, Belguim, United Kingdom, Cyprus, Canada where Bitcoin is legal.
dhruv

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:39:28 AM

Bitcoin is legal in the United States, partially

The US has adopted a positive stance in regards to Bitcoin. Meanwhile, it also has ordered several government bodies to assure that transactions in Bitcoin are carried out only in legal terms.

In fact, the US Department of Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) has been issued special guidance on the digital currency since 2013. It has classified the Bitcoin as a money services business (MSB). Moreover, the Bitcoin has made it to the US derivatives markets.

Bitcoin is legal in Canada

Canada’s relationship with Bitcoin is similar to that of the US. The country’s Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has classified this digital currency as a commodity. This implies that transactions in Bitcoin are perceived as barter transactions. The income generates by these transactions is considered to be the business income. The taxation of Bitcoin is depending on its nature.

Bitcoin exchanges in Canada are also subject to the anti-money laundering (AML) laws. Moreover, the exchanges are obliged to register with Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre (FINTRAC).

Australia calls Bitcoin a non-harmful mean of the transaction

Australia continues our list of top countries where Bitcoin is legal. Australian authorities perceive Bitcoin as a non-harmful mean of the transaction, thus allowing trading, mining and buying Bitcoin across the country. The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is classifying Bitcoin transactions as a barter ones. Therefore, they are subject to related taxation law.

Regards:-inbound call center services India 
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:10:40 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 01:24:10 AM by IAMYOURLEADER

You should open your business in Japan. Now that China is having issues about the regulation and etc, it looks like now that Japan is taking the lead in the cryptocurrency business.
HARRYscotter

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:17:32 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 07:46:44 PM by HARRYscotter

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!

For me Best countries are:

-Japan

-Korea

-Indonesia

-Italy

-France

china dark market  

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:29:38 AM

Japan would be on my number one list if I have to choose a country for establishing a bitcoin business overseas..
Then Philippines for the many good reviews about bitcoin situation not legalized but too much freedom and very open for bitcoin transactions and cryptocurrency trades.. Last maybe I would give that spot to USA,, not my favorite country anyway but strict regulation is sometimes a must and I think the Americans are easy to be as an investors than any nationality.. It all just base on my observation and any inconsistencies are unwanted..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
savushkinTA

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:03:57 PM

Singapore, Switzerland, Japan
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:28:55 AM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!

You could try bitcoin businesses here in the Philippines where bitcoin was not a legal but not banned.In fact our local bitcoin wallet exchanges is operating smoothly with partnership of most reputable establishments and banks here. You will may apply your business here legally like your gambling online sites thru our game and amusement boards then pay the business permit and corresponding taxes to ensure smooth operations of your business.
Emmami@758

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:46:13 AM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!

i think japan is the best place for bit coins business. satoshi nakamota introduced this bit coins. so here very one knows about bit coins. so my choice is japan. actually in japan i had friends. so their suggested  me to start bit coins business in japan. present i have to planning to start bit coins business in japan. if any one giving me suggestions i'll try to listen that.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:23:16 PM

Bitcoin is used on the Internet so it seems to me that there is no difference in what state is your business. In order to navigate to what bitcoin will make the restaurants and shops you need to pass a stage when all Internet shops will do it. While we do not see. So it's still early to talk about the business in the country.
FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:39:59 PM

no one country legalyzed the cryptocurrency and it's very dangerous to have any deals w it. But in many countris you can use it promptly
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:35:33 PM

I do not believe that it is now possible to find many willing to do business with bitcoins. It does not depend on the country in which you want to start such a business. Bitcoin is now a full-fledged currency. Users turned it into an investment and don't want to part with their bitcoins. Your business will suffer from a lack of buyers in any country.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: