Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses  (Read 9545 times)
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

Probably the island of Isle of Man will be fit to your criteria. This self-governing British Crown nation could be a true paradise for cryptocurrency's business.
http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/03/17/isle-man-set-become-official-bitcoin-island/

Unless you're all BTC you need a bank account. Although they're semi autonomous their banking is linked to the UK and no bank there yet wants to play. You can have the friendliest environment ever but without banking it's pretty pointless.

Amen. You can accept btc all you want here in the States, but dont think about doing it as a money service. Essentially, banks want us to be subject to the same regulation they are , because it is a cost of business, and unfair if only a part of the industry are subject to it. with that being said, banks have had a hell of a head start. but, without a bank you a pretty much relegated to using a payment portal as a merchant, which will most likely convert you btc into fiat which goes into your biz bank account. not exactly accepting btc in my book, more like using the sale of a product to facilitate the conversion of btc into fiat.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:19:48 AM

Japan and South Korea are very open to crypto businesses. If Asian countries are not your target then just wait a couple more years because a lot of countries will follow embracing crypto.
Belkaa

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:47:05 AM

It differs. The legality of Bitcoins is controversial, its status varies from country to country. In Japan, Bitcoin is a legal payment method, in Germany, it is considered to be a unit of account, so it is a subject to tax. While in Thailand, Bitcoin is banned.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

Well, after China banned ICOs and exchanges, Japan took its place. I am not sure what country is best for btc buisnesses, but I bet Japan maybe the one. It’s pretty hard to answer as countries are different and they all have some pros and cons.

Japan was one of the first super-powers in Bitcoin. Japanese users were using Bitcoin much before the Chinese came in to the picture. You can say that the Chinese were replaced by users from South Korea. That will be more accurate.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:17:09 AM

Japan is the only country that comes to mind that has a good business environment for us to use bitcoin but am not sure how their gambling laws are in regard with crypto gambling as this falls under different laws from using crypto payments.
•|United States| (Unsurprisingly, the US hosts the highest number of cryptocurrency users and Bitcoin trading volumes in the world.)

I agree United States does have a lot of users from there but i think its a different story when it comes to gambling and other projects like ICOs maybe the reason why other platforms avoid the american market.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:05:36 PM

I heard that america is now the country with the most bitcoin users. Maybe in that country would be a good prospect for bitcoin business. In south korea reportedly also many bitcoin users, and the government is open with bitcoin. Japan is also doing the same thing. In that country, I think it's pretty good for bitcoin business.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:12:03 PM

If you want to build a business with bitcoin related much better to do survey first.
How many bitcoin users in your area?
What is the need services of many people in your area?
Do you have enough capital for your business/
There are many things you need to consider before entering in the business using the unknown currency like digital currency but that is one of the good think to promote crypto currency to those people who are not aware in the world of digital currency.

In Building a bitcoin business there's many thing that you will need to consider and many things that can be an ups and down , Many states are making bitcoin illegal because there's a law regulation and limiting your bitcoin can do. One of the best Country you can do business with is Japan , Because japan is one of the biggest trading hubs in the world and they are concentrating mostly on trading cryptocurrency. United Kingdom can be a good Country too start your bitcoin business i've seen some articles that there's no regulation about anti-money laundering there on crypto currency and it can be a little sketchy but still they are bitcoin user friendly.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

I think Japan, South Korea and USA is the best country for bitcoin, because for Japan and South Korea already legalized by they government.
But for my country, the government not legalized yet but bitcoin still is the great business, because when I do transactions with my friends, they paid with bitcoin. I think is great business, because they can familiar with bitcoin.
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:51:34 PM

I think Russia,Japan and Singapore they love cryptocurrecy and they are very friendly on cryptocurrency. i wish other countries will recognize this and study the possible way on how bitcoin will apply to businesses
judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:52:22 PM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!

Any country were bitcoin is not yet regulared should work for an startup, the thing is whenever the gov knows about you and your earnings spect takes to come over u.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:01:45 AM

Japan is very open to bitcoin so I can see that any bitcoin businesses there would be patronized very well. There are other that are accepting bitcoin but still hesitant and Japan is I can say the most that there's nothing that will make them change their decision about bitcoin.
Countries with more flexible rules and laws need to be preferred, Japan is a country with very strict rules, may be showing a positive attitude towards Bitcoin, but we do not know the exact law. Countries with no tax will be the best choice.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
darshansetty

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:04:10 PM

I think Switzerland would be a good place to open a bitcoin business
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:52:29 AM

Singapore.   Very lax currency controls and they have built their economy on having a middle man mentality. 

sent from my X6
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:52:43 AM

The countries that has legalized bitcoin certainly already have a certain rules and have a guaranteed security, and clearly the countries that really has legalized bitcoin as a legitimate currency would certainly be the best opportunity to open a bitcoin business, whatever of the businesses (except deceptive activities).
And I think it's good if your country hasn't legalized bitcoin yet, doesn't force to open a business, before the risks will be overwrite to you.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:59:05 AM

I think Best country of Bitcoin Business is India. Most of the developer and investor are both coming from the said country.  And they've also well trained and good IT people. So when it comes to this kind of business they are the top country that you would think.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:40:34 AM

In my opinion the best countries to do business with cryptocurrency and bitcoin are Singapore, Switzerland, Japan, Philippines. These countries embrace financial technology but of course there's some regulations but still good place to grow crypto business. I know that there's a lot of good countries that consider and adopt cryto in their economy, because they saw good potential  growth and revenue that speed up financial transactions and offers a lot opportunities.
sevilnatas

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

HI and welcome to ButcoinForum! Smiley

Some of the Best Countries for Botcoin businesses are:
•|Estonia| (Estonia is well positioned to be a place where a cryptocurrency users can certainly feel welcome.)

•|United States| (Unsurprisingly, the US hosts the highest number of cryptocurrency users and Bitcoin trading volumes in the world.)

•|Denmark| (Denmark was recently voted being the happiest country in the world, and the open mind towards cryptocurrency is just another reason to be happy living in Denmark.)

•|Sweden| (Denmark was recently voted being the happiest country in the world, and the open mind towards cryptocurrency is just another reason to be happy living in Denmark.)

I think your list is exactly wrong for the following reasons:
•|Estonia| A second world country that, if you setup your business here, your company would not be looked upon as legitimate when doing business with 1st world countries

•|United States| Recent Crypto currency taxation law changes unfreindly and overly burdensome.

•|Denmark| Massive corporate tax liability due to there social support systems. Great place to live, not so great for entrepreneurs.

•|Sweden| See Denmark

Seems to me that the perfect country would be a combination of the following:

• Low or friendly corp/crypto tax policy
  • Business friendly corp regulations
  • Easy Corp Setup process by foreigners
  • 1st world economy
  • Low rate of governmental and corporate corruption
  • Low to no political strife that could cast uncertainty on your business with banks or other corps in other countries

My completely unresearched choices would be (not including Asian countries because I don't know enough about them, but, Japan would definitely not be on my list because opening a corp in Japan as a foreigner is very difficult)

• Germany - Pros: Very friendly crypto tax policy with a stable 1st world economy and politics, Cons: Social system, somewhat high corp tax, not sure their policy on foreign owned corps
  • Switzerland - Pros: Friendly crypto policies with a stable 1st world economy and politics, friendly to foreign owned corps, Cons: not sure, maybe the same as Germany
  • Ireland - Pros: Economy not doing great but is propped up by EU and proactively marketing to foreign owned corps, friendly corp tax rate, Cons: In the news for shady corp deals (i.e. Apple, Google)
  • Spain - See Ireland

Those are just a few off the top of my head.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

I think all countries are the best for bitcoin business because of being decentralized that makes all attractive to the community.
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

I think all countries are the best for bitcoin business because of being decentralized that makes all attractive to the community.

What? their are countries who banned cryptocurrency in their banks. So not all of them are accepting bitcoin. Besides only rich countries are the ones adopting it but not all also.

I would choose japan and S. Korea as a country for me if ever my country would not accept bitcoin. Because in those places, bitcoin is their means of profit for their own economy.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

Obviously any countries without tax or very low tax, so not france lol, this is the worst country for this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: