Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitRush ICO, be cautious, please read!  (Read 3698 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 02:18:51 PM

I would like to add to avoid ANN-Threads that are selfmoderated. Every legit business would be interested in discussing and clearing out problems when they arise. Hiding them is not a good sign.

It might make sense to have a subforum for altcoin-announcements where posts can't be edited. Or the announcements subforum is changed that way. I will see if the forum staff thinks that is a good idea.

Or insist that the escrow dude (SebastianJu in this case) starts and controls the [ANN] or redemption thread.

Interesting idea that did not came up to my mind yet. Smiley In fact that could be a way to go. Of course at the start of the topic it must be made clear that the issuer is another person.

But it sounds like a doable way. I do not see any problems with that at the moment.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 02:20:52 PM

look at this a newbie takeover those scam coin
it look like the same person to me aged account and just post today
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199392.new#new

If it is the same person than it was cleverly done by first not wanting to give the coin up and then it happens.

I was asked if i will forward the remaining funds to the new coin owner though at the moment practically all coins are already refunded or it is handled to refund them. I can't send the coins to a random person without the investors telling me to do so.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 07:12:59 PM

This thread was moved to Altcoin Discussion. I think that's fine now. I guess everyone who invested knows about that till now.

xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 07:38:52 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 08:10:49 PM by xhoneyael

If it is the same person than it was cleverly done by first not wanting to give the coin up and then it happens.

I was asked if i will forward the remaining funds to the new coin owner though at the moment practically all coins are already refunded or it is handled to refund them. I can't send the coins to a random person without the investors telling me to do so.

they have the list of who invest that bitcoin or maybe some of them already send you PM
i think they will not continue it anymore
new coin owner say that he will not get any BTC from doing that takeover
if the first coin owner told you that you need to send the remaining BTC to new coin owner
dont send any of it because he already told us that he will not get any BTC from it
that will be the proof that they are the same person
and its not better also to send it chinook because he is a scammer
it means your only choice if to send it back to the real owner

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 11:05:34 PM

they have the list of who invest that bitcoin or maybe some of them already send you PM
if the first coin owner told you that you need to send the remaining BTC to new coin owner
dont send any of it because he already told us that he will not get any BTC from it

Yes, at that point i can not send anything anywhere without the consent of every proven investor. Otherwise it would raise questions when i sent it and the investor asks me why i did so.

Anyway... since the new owner took over, whether or not he is the same person as the first coin owner, did he say something about that he received the investments that the scammer received by changing the escrow address to one of his addresses? Or did the scammer keep these coins? It would be interesting to know if they were pushed.

AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 11:59:57 PM

Yes, at that point i can not send anything anywhere without the consent of every proven investor. Otherwise it would raise questions when i sent it and the investor asks me why i did so.

Anyway... since the new owner took over, whether or not he is the same person as the first coin owner, did he say something about that he received the investments that the scammer received by changing the escrow address to one of his addresses? Or did the scammer keep these coins? It would be interesting to know if they were pushed.
he said that scammer kept the coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199392.msg12589230#msg12589230

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: