Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Developers, Website Designers, Promotional Directors, GameSites  (Read 294 times)
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:05:58 AM

Hello,

My name is EinaiOraCoinDev and I currently have a coin called EinaiOraCoin which is a Scrypt POW/POS hybrid coin.  The coin has been around for roughly about 6 months now and I am just a novice developer with rookie coding skills.  I created EinaiOraCoin as my first coin in an attempt to just create a decent coin that people would mine and want to stake and trade.

Currently I am looking into expanding the team for EinaiOraCoin because I have quite a bit of things that I would like to accomplish in the near future regarding the coin such as the re-branding that I am looking at doing to Everyone'sCoin and creating new wallets with the new Everyone'sCoin logo in it.  I am also going to be looking for a website designer to assist with the developing of the Official Everyone'sCoin website which I would like to hopefully get up and running in the first quarter of the new year.

Now as I said before I am a very novice, rookie developer and I know that to implement some of the changes in the future that I would like to do with the coin is going to take someone or some people with exceptional coding skills.  I am looking to expand my team and hiring more people to help with the further development of my coin.

Also if there are any people out there who are good at creating gambling sites that could be used for EOC like dice sites or any other type of game gambling sites I would also be interested in hiring them to create a couple of those for EOC as well.

I would also be looking for someone to handle the Promotional Directing of the coin and help with getting the word out more about the coin once it's renamed and re-branded to Everyone'sCoin because the goal behind this project is to create a coin that is as easy to use as people using their debit/creditcards.  

Some of the ideas behind the coin are the idea of implementing an EZ address system where people will be able to login to the website and register their own EOC address to a username with a PIN number so that if they would like to send or receive money they would only have to remember their login username and their PIN number to send their coins.  The site will also be looking into selling some EOC merchandise and focus on branching into sort of a social media hub site that brand new people to Crypto could use as kind of a stepping stone to assist them into getting started with Cryptocurrencies.

This is a good solid project that I really have a lot of faith in and think that if I could find the right people to join my team and assist me with the work that I would be able to make something that would stand out among other cryptocurrencies and help draw more new people into using cryptocurrencies as well.  I would also like to point out that the work wouldn't be able to start until the New Year as I won't be able to start paying anyone any earlier than that.

If anyone is interested in joining the team please feel free to PM me with your qualifications and the details of some of the work you would be able to provide and what you would be looking to get paid as part of the team.

Thanks,
Have a Great Evening
EinaiOraCoinDev
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: