Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -----------  (Read 2469 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitJohn (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:05:05 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 09:19:38 AM by BitJohn

------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:28:45 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 08:38:48 PM by vancefox

Cryptsy is having a much overdue face lift which the first phase of which launches tomorrow SEP 29th 2015.

While I do appreciate the updates, I'd like to point out that to replace the trade fees Cryptsy has increased the withdraw fee to include a specified percentage as well as the network cost.  I don't see this in your list nor do I see that you give 3 withdrawals free to allow those who disagree with the new model to leave without paying this new fee.  

For comparison, .25btc withdrawal will cost .00225btc and 1btc will cost .006.  Overall, not a horrible change (~.55 and 1.46USD respectively at 244.02040085USD/btc).

I understand that this is a self-moderated/controlled thread so this post may or may not stay.  So be it either way.

EDIT:

This is a very welcome piece of news:

- a super simplified mobile version for traders on the go.

This space not for rent...
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:52:00 PM

Cryptsy is having a much overdue face lift which the first phase of which launches tomorrow SEP 29th 2015.

The Face lift includes a bounty of new features that we have scraped from 100's of users over the past few months.

Most notable new features:
- Coin Spotlighting crowd sourced advertising for any alt-coin we trade. https://www.cryptsy.com/coinsponsors
- More selective Order management
- Market lists reflect 24 hour gains and losses
- Market pages reflect gains and losses and order book spreads.
- Organize your watch list and see the coins you want to see in your sidebar.
- Autobuy order book options.
- Absolutely ZERO trade fees none ZILCH, NADDA.
- Hundreds of behind the scenes tweaks.
- Subscription based fees for Business (Negotiable set monthly fee for larger businesses in exchange for no additional fees)
- Pay Bans (for chat) - Don't like what your neighborhood troll is saying pay to ban him from 5 minutes to a day. It's OK he wont be sad he gets 10% of what you paid to ban him. Oddly we will allow you to ban the moderators and admins as well.... We might have lost our minds on this one.

Phase 2 features coming soon:
- A super simplified tier system for verification.
- Pro Trader accounts maximize your potential with customized bot, newsletter, increased rewards, more customizable graphs and much more!
- Long awaited new charting
- A much more intuitive balance page.
- a super simplified mobile version for traders on the go.
- User profile pages
- Private messaging
- and much more!

So join us for the launch, and thank you for using Cryptsy.com

more wallets than I can count been down for 11 or 12 days!

support tickets not being answered

people being banned in chat raising legitimate concerns

cryptsy twitter silent, not answering concerns

wtf is going on at cryptsy?
you have refuted everything coinfire have said but you are doing a very good job at zero customer support, looking incredibly inadequate at running an exchange at the very least.

so answer first question, how is it possible to have these tons of wallets down for almost 2 weeks. people can't withdraw

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:14:26 AM

because rather than delisting any coin with issues we keep them hoping the developers fix it..... Sometimes that takes months. Other exchanges just remove the coins and keep your money....

Any tentative date when you think you can fix the issues?
They've been on for a pretty darn long time.
tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 04:19:51 PM

Hi BitJohn! When this trigger would work?  I can not select the desired date. The graph does not change

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:47:38 PM

Hi BitJohn! When this trigger would work?  I can not select the desired date. The graph does not change

So you can select the date but it never changes the view of the graph?
tema

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 08:27:21 AM

So you can select the date but it never changes the view of the graph?

Yes. And date in this menu not changes too. It is easy check, try pls!

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
tema

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 04:09:58 PM

When will it work? It is of paramount importance for the stock exchange!!!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195864.msg12677166#msg12677166

BitJohn (OP)

Activity: 826

@Bit_John

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:22:43 AM

When will it work? It is of paramount importance for the stock exchange!!!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195864.msg12677166#msg12677166

The first 300 cards should be in our hand in 30 days. After that we have to ship them out. so 45 days from now about.
tema

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 01:54:21 PM

When will it work? It is of paramount importance for the stock exchange!!!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195864.msg12677166#msg12677166

The first 300 cards should be in our hand in 30 days. After that we have to ship them out. so 45 days from now about.

Hi BitJohn! I'm talking not about this. I ask about the price chart. See my message and answer below mullick https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195864.msg12677166#msg12677166   It is still not fixed!!

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:14:44 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 06:43:47 PM by vancefox

And now I go to Cryptsy and notice a withdrawal limit of $25/$100 for non-KYC required products (digital coins).  Don't quite like this additional "update/upgrade".

Why limit withdrawals?  What's the basis for this?

EDIT:  What's more interesting... "tier 1" is in no way KYC compliance as it is only a "tell me who you are and I'll trust you" level.  KYC mandates for the US verification at any level (read no verification as a limit of 0, not $25/$100 or $2000/$10,000)

I'm really curious what the basis is for this new intrusion of privacy.  Show us who is requiring you to know who we are or else we're forced to conclude that you're just attempting to restrict and/or reduce withdrawals from your wallets.

SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:47:53 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 01:22:54 AM by SISAR

And now I go to Cryptsy and notice a withdrawal limit of $25/$100 for non-KYC required products (digital coins).  Don't quite like this additional "update/upgrade".

Why limit withdrawals?  What's the basis for this?

EDIT:  What's more interesting... "tier 1" is in no way KYC compliance as it is only a "tell me who you are and I'll trust you" level.  KYC mandates for the US verification at any level (read no verification as a limit of 0, not $25/$100 or $2000/$10,000)

I'm really curious what the basis is for this new intrusion of privacy.  Show us who is requiring you to know who we are or else we're forced to conclude that you're just attempting to restrict and/or reduce withdrawals from your wallets.

I agree, 25 USD per day or 100 USD per month are random values Cryptsy just made up. They were surely not commanded to use such values by FINCEN or some other goverment agencies. Such low amount of coins per day or month are not enough for anything unless one lives in very poor 3rd world country. Definitely not enough to conduct money laundering, terrorism, drug trade or anything else along those lines so I'd say it is about what you've said in your last sentence, "restrict and/or reduce withdrawals from your wallets".

And what about dozens of wallets which are offline for a lot of time now, like Crypti (XCR) or Huntercoin (HUC)? No amount of community or even developer involvment works, all requests posted on Twitter and elsewhere are ignored and tickets sent to suport are always saying "we will fix that soon" with no fixes for months.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:57:30 PM

@bigjohn

1. What's the need to ask for 0.5% withdrawal fee + tx fee?
Did you become banks?

2. 16 hours wait to withdraw 1 BTC?

You didn't improve the system, but commercialized it.

The tweaks are fine but stop this ignorant and selfish banking attitude. People in crypto are joining crypto because they are fed up with this ridiculous fees...

Offering 3 cryptsy tax free transactions doesn't mean anything.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:57:19 AM

Why does it seem as though BitJohn has left the proverbial building?  Has Cryptsy become insolvent and is now operating only off what’s left in the hot wallets?

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:18:17 PM

So Craptsy is now operating on hot wallets alone?  This is my assumption at this time.  Anyone care to correct me if I'm wrong?

So... Craptsy is now operating on hot wallets alone?

I think I'll leave this question here as well... although I haven't gotten any answer to the last post I made in this self-moderated thread...

Why does it seem as though BitJohn has left the proverbial building?  Has Cryptsy become insolvent and is now operating only off what’s left in the hot wallets?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: