Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your order position won't be penalized for any time it takes to send you ...  (Read 1353 times)
subject (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 03:15:23 AM

From BFL order confirmation e-mail:

"Your order position won't be penalized for any time it takes to send you this payment information. Please send me an email with a copy of the wire confirmation form. Once payment has been received, I'll respond with final confirmation of your order."

Is this valid?

Can I have ordered the first week, have order number 0500, have paid last week and still be number 0500 in the list?

I read someone from BFL writing about payment date being the data they look at when they ship out the initial products. But that doesn't agree with the e-mail I received. Any input?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
psilan

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 03:21:53 AM

You can have order 500 with a paid date of 27/11/2012.
The orders are shipped on paid DATES not order numbers.

dip
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 05:49:24 AM

Yes, they will be shipping by the date an order has been paid, not the date it was placed.

The only exception to this is Bank Wire Transfers. If You place an order, and BFL takes 12 days to contact you and give you all the info you need to make a wire transfer, then they subtract 12 days from when the order is paid.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 05:03:59 AM

"Your order position won't be penalized for any time it takes to send you this payment information. Please send me an email with a copy of the wire confirmation form. Once payment has been received, I'll respond with final confirmation of your order."

You read the email wrong.  BFL has stated they that they would not count the time it between when you ordered and when they sent you wire information against your order time.  So it if took them two days to send you the confirmation email after you placed an order, and then you paid immediately, those two days would not count against you.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 05:34:04 AM

You read the email wrong.  BFL has stated they that they would not count the time it between when you ordered and when they sent you wire information against your order time.  So it if took them two days to send you the confirmation email after you placed an order, and then you paid immediately, those two days would not count against you.

No, you read it wrong.  "The position won't be penalized for any time it takes to send you (the customer) this payment information." it says nothing about receiving the payment.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
psilan

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 05:41:50 AM

I paid by international wire.

Order date placed
25/6/2012
Request for wire payment
29/6/2012
International wire made
29/6/2012
Requested confirmation of wire payment
5/7/2012
BFL Confirmed
6/7/2012
Official BFL Paid date
26/6/2012

dip
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 06:39:00 AM

No, you read it wrong.  "The position won't be penalized for any time it takes to send you (the customer) this payment information." it says nothing about receiving the payment.
You read my post wrong.  What you are describing is exactly what I was describing.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: