Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27236 times)
pilscoop (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:29:33 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:40:27 PM

There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:48:20 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
The best way is to invest in ICO's with a 50-100% buywall, first hype the coin, then see it if is bought much, if yes, then also buy it. Then wait for ico period to end and wait for the pump or sell at 10% higher, if the coin fails, then just sell at the buy wall. So no risk if you do this.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 04:36:20 PM

Any suggestions?
The best way is to invest in ICO's with a 50-100% buywall, first hype the coin, then see it if is bought much, if yes, then also buy it. Then wait for ico period to end and wait for the pump or sell at 10% higher, if the coin fails, then just sell at the buy wall. So no risk if you do this.

How is that essentially different from "I don't trust all these HYIP websites", so to speak?

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:47:17 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 08:09:49 PM by n2004al

Any suggestions?

If you have time, have ideas, are expert in something connected with bitcoin, you can earn some bitcoins join signature campaigns. Go to the section "services" of this forum and there you can find to many sites which pay if you put their publicity as a signature in your profile. The bitcoin earned are few but not nothing. You must have fun doing posts and read the posts of the others to discuss about the matters they write otherwise you will find very hard to do this "job".

This is not an investment or a way to invest but a way to learn more about bitcoin and to earn some bitcoin. Maybe you can have interest about it in the free time.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:01:18 PM

Any suggestions?
Not much bitcoin investment is legit, many company end with scam. maybe you can try invest in gambling site like dice site
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:06:48 PM

Any suggestions?
Not much bitcoin investment is legit, many company end with scam. maybe you can try invest in gambling site like dice site

First of all gambling spend money and don't give money. To gamble you must spend. But is this not the problem. It is the advice. It is the worst advice that can be given. It is the worst way to use your money. I don't understand how can be possible to invest in dice site. Only to play in it. And if you will play one day for sure you will lose all your money.
sana9821

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:25:27 PM

i believe it is better not to invest your bitcoins anywhere as investment companies might turn to scam and run away with your money without paying anything

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:27:03 PM

Any suggestions?

How is that essentially different from "I don't trust all these HYIP websites", so to speak?
For example if you trade at yobit, it is in many optics better than investing in a ponzi scheme or a cloud mining website that is fake. I personally do not use this method, but it is really profitable. Just chat on the yobit and u will hear many success story's from different people.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:41:07 PM

Bitcoin itself is an investment of sorts. Do not try to squeeze a little more profit on your investment and let yourself into a scam, loosing all your capital. Nearly all bitcoin "investments" have turned sour at the end. Invest with your fiat and buy bitcoin with your profits, this works out the same if your invest with your bitcoin, only safer.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:56:36 PM

Any suggestions?

For example if you trade at yobit, it is in many optics better than investing in a ponzi scheme or a cloud mining website that is fake. I personally do not use this method, but it is really profitable. Just chat on the yobit and u will hear many success story's from different people.

I am on YoBit exchange everyday and i watch what happens there, but most of the ICO new coins that i never heard before then after that period the price decrease and you will end by loosing your money.
If you want to experiment with alt coins then try to choose some old and that have a good volume in your favorite exchange and try to buy low and sell a little bit higher and you will see that your bitcoin have been grown a bit.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:01:59 PM

Any suggestions?

I am on YoBit exchange everyday and i watch what happens there, but most of the ICO new coins that i never heard before then after that period the price decrease and you will end by loosing your money.
If you want to experiment with alt coins then try to choose some old and that have a good volume in your favorite exchange and try to buy low and sell a little bit higher and you will see that your bitcoin have been grown a bit.
The recent ico's had some good volume and good return, like psi and bre. Breakcoin went from 3k ico price to 9k within 24 hours, so that would be 3 times your investment, also psi did a great job.

I don't say that every ico is a good one, but some of them are really good and profitable if you join early. Mostly the dev abandons his coin after the ico and will create another coin for the money, but some coins that are not created by newbie accounts, are not abandoned and will skyrocket!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:04:56 PM

Any suggestions?

The recent ico's had some good volume and good return, like psi and bre. Breakcoin went from 3k ico price to 9k within 24 hours, so that would be 3 times your investment, also psi did a great job.

I invested just 1 dollar if a "shitty" ICO coin (don't want to mention as it is anti-marketing) and guess what the price after few days went to few satoshi. That is a terrible experience and time by time i check the ICOs but they are not a good way to risk your bitcoins. It is better than investing in "cloud mining" but still not good enough that promises a good income.
Nami

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:36:07 AM

Any suggestions?

Best way to invest your btc, first better choose your loans, you should spread your bitcoins across many loans. And to contribute to the community. By doing this you are helping other investors like you to find the best possible investment opportunities.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:50:32 AM

Any suggestions?

Invest in some forex/trading(be an investor).

Invest in HYIP is means nothing sometimes if you early investor you can earn profit from them, and people who start to interested with these HYIP, because the early investor can earn profit, they got the bitter only.
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:18:49 PM

Any suggestions?

Share it to the community like make other investors loan for it and give interest to their payment.
neonshium

Merit: 515

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:38:18 PM

Any suggestions?

Share it to the community like make other investors loan for it and give interest to their payment.

I'm lending out my bitcoins to make it grow over time. By the time I'm a expert in trading. So making bitcoin and letting it grow is possible for me.
mordekaiser

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:38:51 PM

Any suggestions?

Invest it to the stock market I think it is one way to make your coins grow.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:37:49 PM

i believe it is better not to invest your bitcoins anywhere as investment companies might turn to scam and run away with your money without paying anything

Yes, you are right. There are possibilities of fraud so be careful, do your study, have your own investigation and once you are convinced then only put your bitcoins into the trusted investment companies only.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 08:43:34 PM

yea fraud and scam everywhere pfffff.....

i would avoid cloudmining, unless trusted members here say otherwise
you could try oremine, it's a passive income.
when you buy upgrades there, you rent their mininggear.
roi is +/- 4 months
never had a problem with them and they have been a long time active and paying out.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: