Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27240 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:01:02 PM

yea fraud and scam everywhere pfffff.....

i would avoid cloudmining, unless trusted members here say otherwise
you could try oremine, it's a passive income.
when you buy upgrades there, you rent their mininggear.
roi is +/- 4 months
never had a problem with them and they have been a long time active and paying out.

Can you prove that oremine isn't one?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:08:04 PM

The best way to grow your Bitcoin (in value) is to keep it. Nothing else you have to do. Keep your bitcoins safe for a few years and you might become wealthy. This would be the option with lowest risk but also with most needed patience.
Bluto

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:54:01 PM

The best way to grow your Bitcoin (in value) is to keep it. Nothing else you have to do. Keep your bitcoins safe for a few years and you might become wealthy. This would be the option with lowest risk but also with most needed patience.

This. Don't lend them on sites btcjam or others. Don't invest in cloud mining. Etc. Wink
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:14:53 PM

Trade altcoin with good analyzes  Smiley
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:21:15 PM

Trade other crypto coins - buy at low and sale at high, but check the whole altcoin market before any trade  Wink
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 02:33:19 PM

Most if not all HYIPs are scams. It's a matter who got in fast and who got in last. If you are looking at the best method to grow your coins, i would say just hold it tight. You won't see the numbers increasing but at least more important you don't see it decreasing as it will saps the morale when the numbers go down.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:53:58 PM

Most if not all HYIPs are scams. It's a matter who got in fast and who got in last. If you are looking at the best method to grow your coins, i would say just hold it tight. You won't see the numbers increasing but at least more important you don't see it decreasing as it will saps the morale when the numbers go down.

I think the majority of people "investing" in Bitcoin still think in terms of fiat, i.e. they buy bitcoins with a single intention to sell them later when the price starts to surge. In this way, if the price, despite their expectations, nevertheless goes down, their mood will follow it as well...

Bluto

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:44:34 PM

I think the majority of people "investing" in Bitcoin still think in terms of fiat, i.e. they buy bitcoins with a single intention to sell them later when the price starts to surge. In this way, if the price, despite their expectations, nevertheless goes down, their mood will follow it as well...

I don't know. Some of us invest on bitcoins and then don't even check price every day. I don't. Why? Because I don't really care, it's a long term thing.  Cool
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:13:38 PM

I don't know. Some of us invest on bitcoins and then don't even check price every day. I don't. Why? Because I don't really care, it's a long term thing.  Cool

I suspect you just didn't invest a large enough sum. A large enough sum here means the amount that you would care not to lose. Given that, my assumption (kind of opinion) should actually be read as a statement (kind of assertion), wtf...

maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 01:26:49 PM

yea fraud and scam everywhere pfffff.....

i would avoid cloudmining, unless trusted members here say otherwise
you could try oremine, it's a passive income.
when you buy upgrades there, you rent their mininggear.
roi is +/- 4 months
never had a problem with them and they have been a long time active and paying out.

Can you prove that oremine isn't one?
well i never had trouble with it, strangely enough all transactions go faster with xapo for some odd reason
but no, i can't prove it's 100% legit because i never met the guy in person nor did i saw his mining rigg with my own eyes.

as a mather of fact, a presentation video about the whole thing would be a nice idea.

for the moment i'm happy with it and as far as thrust can go i' have still thrust in this site and planning to invest a bit more so i can be at the level of  basic income after costs and taxes so what i earn besides that  it will all be pure profit and a more relaxed working enviroment for me. after ROI ofcourse

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:13:18 PM

Basically there is no easy way. Either you will get like 10% in a year (if not scammed on BTCjam) or you MIGHT get while trading (buying low, selling high) but it is highly unstable in my opinion.

Purchase them with your dollars, that is my advice for investment.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

My bitcoins grow "naturally"
The process is simple as 123:

I propose to get them for free or for an investment.
At the beginning people are not interested about dust...
the dust accumutes itself because sponsors pay for people who look dust...
so I can propose more and soon or late people come back for take the bigger dust before other people take it...
People claim where it is the most interesting (not only the reward,also the simplicity to claim)
if you offer more then 200 easy satoshi you have a start of claimers...
Little by little you make cash...and you can increase the reward...
so you get more claimers and you can offer better reward...
Soon or late you will be regulated about number of claims and reward because at the other side you are limited by the sponsors...it's why you see seldomly rewards in average over 3000 satoshi.

if you are fair with the system you use to give away satoshi...you will ever grows your bitcoins.
Ok if you scam it is faster but ends...(lol)

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:06:47 PM

i have an idea why you do not bought dozens bitcoin when the price went to down and sell it when the price goes rises
i believe you would earn a lot profit from it
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:48:27 AM

I think it is mistake what your doing. After any investments one should watch out for the prices regularly if not every day, this will reduce your bigger loses. Yes you might have invested for very long term but if prices go down from 1000 to 100 level then no meaning in just watching prices to down. Instead just sell and book the lose and buy at even lower level to reduce the lose.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:41:22 AM

i have an idea why you do not bought dozens bitcoin when the price went to down and sell it when the price goes rises
i believe you would earn a lot profit from it

Well I mean, if people could do this on a whim, then there would be a lot of people doing it... that's the dream when it comes to regarding early adopters in a very volatile wild west nature of bitcoin as of right now.

The truth is, is that it's very hard to speculate at which price point is the best to invest a majority of your bitcoin.  When we saw the major drop back in August this year to sub $200 levels, all the threads were basically saying "RIP bitcoin" etc. etc. ... It's even more difficult to tell what the miners are thinking at any given time.  This becomes a major factor because essentially the miners are the people that really make bitcoin work... without them, bitcoin would be nothing; and if they were to sell off everything and get out of bitcoin completely, then the price would just plummet into the ground and probably never get back up.

sportfan

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:04:09 AM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

exactly dont trust hyip investments ,they may seem interesting but the fact is that it will scam your money after sometime....start with BTCJAM and start with A+ or A or B type investments......
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 08:34:52 AM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

exactly dont trust hyip investments ,they may seem interesting but the fact is that it will scam your money after sometime....start with BTCJAM and start with A+ or A or B type investments......

It is then for you I have programmed 2 investment systems.
Why 2 systems?
So people have more choice.
The have 4 choices:
1)...invest in A
2)...invest in B
3)...invest in A+B
4)...invest in NONE

Bluto

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:17:22 PM

Any suggestions?

Why 2 systems?
The have 4 choices:
1)...invest in A
2)...invest in B
3)...invest in A+B
4)...invest in NONE

Don't you mean, invest in your scam? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=492957
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 10:50:40 PM

Any suggestions?

Why 2 systems?
The have 4 choices:
1)...invest in A
2)...invest in B
3)...invest in A+B
4)...invest in NONE

Don't you mean, invest in your scam? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=492957

If you talk about the "opinion" then it is not a scam.
Here I talk about A and B ...
It is not because a member understand nothing that it means it is a scam.
I hope for you that you are clever enough to do your own opinion.

By the way...so far my investment sites are working perfectly...
I'm sorry for shorena,but happy for my investors.

lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:55:46 PM

I think crowdfunding is a good alternative for Mining. Iam trying to do several different small amounts and then get paid back early.
If u PM me i can tell you where iam doing my invests so far. Therefore i also get paid backby my biggest invest by over 30%-40% and still earning.
Other are workin on it  Cool

What do you guys think of Crowdfunding? Is it a good alternative for ivnestments? Would be great to hear your answers!  Smiley

regardes
lama-hunter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: