Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27240 times)
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

For me trading altcoins is the best way to grow bitcoins as there are major pumps and dumps in altcoin market and if you manage to buy and sell at the perfect time then it can bring encouraging results for you apart from that I don't see any other legit way to multiply my bitcoins.

It will always be the best way to grow bitcoins as many alt coins we can choose but we just need to choose those coins that has potential. Also buying and selling of bitcoins is a good way to invest your bitcoins. Because while you have some trades with alt coin, you can just simply hold it and wait for the price increase for the profit.
Yes, selecting the right altcoin would be the key here. If we fail in that then we cannot expect to grow our bitcoins. I have experiences of burning my bitcoins by investing into altcoins. The real challenge of growing our bitcoins must be finding proper opportunities, else negative earning will be inevitable.

it's really hard to find the right alt coin in my opinion, all of them are just likely to dump even those well known alt coin, and maybe you're not the only one who burned bitcoin from investing on it . I have lost an amount which I can't afford to lose before and it happened not just once Grin investing with one alt coin couldn't be suitable for a long term not like with bitcoin. we should find and invest new more alt coin which can be profitable for a while.

Yeah, usually alt coins even if they are really famous and well traded they just end up dying or dumping till no one wants to buy it anymore. I think investing in just bitcoin is really better than investing into other altcoins. Also do not every invest in just one alt coin. Yes it has good potential to profit but there is a greater chance to lose in these alt coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:11:06 PM

So far I'm only a newbie here, I don't have full of knowledge about in bitcoin, I'm in the stage of learning process. For what I do now is bitcoin faucets, reading in the forum to gained more knowledge about everything here.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

For me trading altcoins is the best way to grow bitcoins as there are major pumps and dumps in altcoin market and if you manage to buy and sell at the perfect time then it can bring encouraging results for you apart from that I don't see any other legit way to multiply my bitcoins.

It will always be the best way to grow bitcoins as many alt coins we can choose but we just need to choose those coins that has potential. Also buying and selling of bitcoins is a good way to invest your bitcoins. Because while you have some trades with alt coin, you can just simply hold it and wait for the price increase for the profit.
Yes, selecting the right altcoin would be the key here. If we fail in that then we cannot expect to grow our bitcoins. I have experiences of burning my bitcoins by investing into altcoins. The real challenge of growing our bitcoins must be finding proper opportunities, else negative earning will be inevitable.

it's really hard to find the right alt coin in my opinion, all of them are just likely to dump even those well known alt coin, and maybe you're not the only one who burned bitcoin from investing on it . I have lost an amount which I can't afford to lose before and it happened not just once Grin investing with one alt coin couldn't be suitable for a long term not like with bitcoin. we should find and invest new more alt coin which can be profitable for a while.

Yeah, usually alt coins even if they are really famous and well traded they just end up dying or dumping till no one wants to buy it anymore. I think investing in just bitcoin is really better than investing into other altcoins. Also do not every invest in just one alt coin. Yes it has good potential to profit but there is a greater chance to lose in these alt coins.

The basic scenario of altcoins:
1. Get a huge intro by having a high paying bounty/signature campaign.
2. Hype that altcoin and claim that the coin can overcome bitcoin.
3. Be very active in the ANN thread so people would see the name of your coin frequently.
4. Attract investors = $$$$
5. Enlist the coin in some exchanger site.
6. Dump all your pre-mined coins before the participants of the bounty sells theirs = $$$$
7. Exit the scenario by fading into another dimension.

There are even altcoin developer that stops becoming active when they finished number 4. All these coins that get hyped up become forgotten after a couple of months. So if some coin rises once again, and you think that it has a huge potential, don't fool yourself. Tell yourself that it's the same story somebody told back then.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:01:55 PM

invest them in gambling or invest them in real estate properties.u will be able to earn a lot more than u are doing it now .
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:04:30 PM

So far I'm only a newbie here, I don't have full of knowledge about in bitcoin, I'm in the stage of learning process. For what I do now is bitcoin faucets, reading in the forum to gained more knowledge about everything here.

with all due respect, faucets are a complete waste of time. just like watching advertisements online for bitcoin, its just not worth the effort/time spent, how much can you make of it? 2$ for 6 hours or work?  even working out there for a minimum wage and use the few bucks you can save buying bitcoin seems like a better idea.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 3185

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:16:50 PM

with all due respect, faucets are a complete waste of time. just like watching advertisements online for bitcoin, its just not worth the effort/time spent, how much can you make of it? 2$ for 6 hours or work?  even working out there for a minimum wage and use the few bucks you can save buying bitcoin seems like a better idea.
... says the member of a signature campaign. While I'm sure you don't post to make money, most signature campaign members do. Signature campaigns make equally trivial amounts of money. A person can make more money doing menial labor than they can make by posting for a signature campaign.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:04:26 PM

you'd better first learn more about bitcoin, as long as you're still learning maybe you can use the tap to the side. almost all users also do it when we first learned about bitcoin, including me
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:15:23 PM

... says the member of a signature campaign. While I'm sure you don't post to make money, most signature campaign members do. Signature campaigns make equally trivial amounts of money. A person can make more money doing menial labor than they can make by posting for a signature campaign.
Again, you're forgetting about discrepancies of the world wealth distribution and existence of the 2nd and 3rd world countries.
There are places where signature campaign monthly wage is higher than money people can earn by doing 'mental labor' in 'real job.
Minimum wage of $15/hr is reality only in the wealthiest countries in the world. Citizens of 1st world nations tend to forget that part.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 3185

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:39:32 PM

Again, you're forgetting about discrepancies of the world wealth distribution and existence of the 2nd and 3rd world countries.
There are places where signature campaign monthly wage is higher than money people can earn by doing 'mental labor' in 'real job.
Minimum wage of $15/hr is reality only in the wealthiest countries in the world. Citizens of 1st world nations tend to forget that part.

I am aware, but I agree that many people in the rich nations are not. People in the U.S. complain about the "1%", but don't seem to realize that they are in the "1%" when you consider the entire world. An income of "only" $33k USD is enough to put your income in the top 1%, according to http://www.globalrichlist.com.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
michkima

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:25:59 PM

I am aware, but I agree that many people in the rich nations are not. People in the U.S. complain about the "1%", but don't seem to realize that they are in the "1%" when you consider the entire world. An income of "only" $33k USD is enough to put your income in the top 1%, according to http://www.globalrichlist.com.

Indeed these people are privileged people don't realize that in other countries what they are earning is a dream for them to achieve such salary. Though their income is also proportional to their cost of living so that's the trade off of having a high income. Comparing this to other third world countries the income they have is also proportionate to their cost of living.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:03:16 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

Almost all bitcoin enthusiast here in cryptoworld don't trust any of the HYIP websites because they are obviously a Ponzi scheme. As I always saying that doing trade is one of the reliable things that you can in terms of earnings in bitcoin, or invest in the other coins,  or if you like work like an employee but you handle your own time and no boss, you can try join in the signature campaign.
michkima

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:15:50 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

Almost all bitcoin enthusiast here in cryptoworld don't trust any of the HYIP websites because they are obviously a Ponzi scheme. As I always saying that doing trade is one of the reliable things that you can in terms of earnings in bitcoin, or invest in the other coins,  or if you like work like an employee but you handle your own time and no boss, you can try join in the signature campaign.

Though signature campaigns doesn't pay that well, it's just an incentive for posting. Maybe what you can do is work for bitcoins then just invest everything into trading. Buy and sell other coins. Thought it might be hard at first and you might lose a few dollars there. But ultimately your source of income should be offering your services to the forum.
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:26:48 PM

You must know first how manage your money before investing to make them.grow. only invest what you can afford.to loose.cause this days investing  are sometimes turned into scam , the best way to grow your bitcoins is by trading .
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:47:36 PM

You must know first how manage your money before investing to make them.grow. only invest what you can afford.to loose.cause this days investing  are sometimes turned into scam , the best way to grow your bitcoins is by trading .
Only invest which afford is a good idea but with that only those people are able to invest who are much more wealthy as only these people can afford to lose that much which is required for investment. He have to take the risk to invest but only in those places of investment which are legit for investment and which have any reputation and trust for investment.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:21:46 AM

Any suggestions?
I also like you, I do not trust all these HYIP websites, I've lost a lot of money because HYIP websites. Currently, I earned  Bitcoin from the business and join the signature campaign in the forum. I think you should take part in that campaigns, and if you have money, you should try trading. That's the safest ways to earn Bitcoins that I have applied. Good luck Cheesy
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:22:58 AM

The best way of investment of your money in molls or to join online marketing businesses then you can grow your money because today is digital age.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:59:50 AM

This is a question I find very easy to answer. you ask how best to develop the bitcoin we have. of course very many ways to develop the bitcoin that we have if indeed we have a lot of bitcoin assets. one example is you can swap some BTC that you have become currency as fiat and you can invest in field of proverti. real estate is a very good business because the selling value proverti the longer the higher. it's just one example only and of course there are many other ways you can do. suppose the company's stock investment and the other a very nice form of investment that is beyond crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Wexnident

Activity: 2492
Merit: 628

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:05:28 AM

Any suggestions?
Investing into ICOs will be a good idea especially if you want bigger profit, it will just be a bit risky. You may also invest to bitcoin buying in which you'll buy Butcoin during the dumps or when its market value is low and will just hold it for a long time. And if the price is right, sell it and do the same thing to make yiur profit continuous are also, bigger.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:30:00 AM

Any suggestions?
Investing into ICOs will be a good idea especially if you want bigger profit, it will just be a bit risky. You may also invest to bitcoin buying in which you'll buy Butcoin during the dumps or when its market value is low and will just hold it for a long time. And if the price is right, sell it and do the same thing to make yiur profit continuous are also, bigger.
Buying Bitcoin is the best thing to do. Developing an investment plan is key. But allocating percentages based on risk is important. Simply buy low and sell high. By that it would grow your bitcoins.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:28:04 AM

Thats a good start up for a fresher. Learning new things should be no limitations. The more knowledge we have the more it's our edge. For me the best way to grow our btc is trading, risky but if you have knowledge in every coin you sure to have a good profit, also you can invest in ICO as short term investment, just be careful because some are good when it started then turn out scam at the end.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: