Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27236 times)
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:22:15 PM

I guess the best and easiest way to invest in bitcoin is to buy and hold it yourself. You can buy Btc when the price isn't high enough and keep it until you get a high price. You can buy some from an exchange that lets you purchase Bitcoin directly with cash, you can buy a full Bitcoin or smaller amounts like 0.5 or 0.02.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:34:37 PM

I suggest u do your own extensive research before investing.eventhough there are a few working investment platforms yet there also alot of scams in the system.For instance if you trade at yobit,or poloniex it is in many optics better than investing in a ponzi scheme .
You can as well invest in promising ICO’s
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:30:53 AM

Well. I only suggest to things - invest and trade. Investing is when you buy altcoin and will hold it for a long period of time. Trading is something that you put your money in altcoin and hold it for a short period of time like days or weeks. Both can give you good profit as long as you are careful on entering the market. It is risky but if you study the chart and the updates about a certain coin, you will unlikely to get wrecked.
Highly agreed with this. There must be your own setup for anything. If you are good at anything, don’t work under anyone rather create opportunities and work independently? Create jobs and work for yourself. You should start your own business if you have any idea, if don’t, grab one from google or any social issue. Make money and even more money, you have many options.
GbrilliantQ

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:42:56 AM

For most new to bitcoin folks, dollar cost averaging is the best way.  Buy a set amount, on a set day, weekly monthly. Whenever. Just always buy on your set day. No matter the price.

I invest in ICO's, pump in dumps. I have a large following on Twitter and it makes bounties pretty lucrative.  One of the best was from POWR.   
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:55:52 AM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
Ofcourse through investing this is the best way to earn or to growth the amount of your bitcoins like converting actually wallet is my part of my life coz i can convert my money to btc and as much as well i get better bitcoins. Smiley
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:59:10 AM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
You should become a day trader. It many people get profit from it. Or you can participating in ICO, it is the easiest way to gain profit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
jr.coastapps

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:25:50 AM

Any suggestions?
The best way is to invest in ICO's with a 50-100% buywall, first hype the coin, then see it if is bought much, if yes, then also buy it. Then wait for ico period to end and wait for the pump or sell at 10% higher, if the coin fails, then just sell at the buy wall. So no risk if you do this.

Yes, I Agree with FruitsBasket! ICO gives you more returns compare to the local stocks or exchanges.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:20:28 PM

Any suggestions?

There are still investments program that not scams people but they are few. I would suggest to you the trading though it's a little bit risky too but if you master the strategies in trading you will be profited. Or you may try also the mining, though its also an investments but that's not a scam because all you need to have is a powerful pc.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:16:53 PM

For most new to bitcoin folks, dollar cost averaging is the best way.  Buy a set amount, on a set day, weekly monthly. Whenever. Just always buy on your set day. No matter the price.

I invest in ICO's, pump in dumps. I have a large following on Twitter and it makes bounties pretty lucrative.  One of the best was from POWR.   
Risks are always there. You can’t say that there must be something that have potential to give you profit but that shouldn’t bear any risk factor, no that wouldn’t be happening at all. Everything on this planet earth that have profits and losses in it, you must be dealing risk in it. And as far as investments are concerned, they must have risks. You only have to take some courage and invest wisely.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1031

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:09:43 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency has always have risk but you can do two things, make it riskier or reduce the risk. Investing in ICO is a risky move since many ICO nowadays is considered scam so be careful with it. You can try to invest in bitcoin and grow it thru trading in the trading websites. Its risky but if you know trading, it will be easy for you. The fastest yet most risky way to grow your bitcoins is thru gambling. Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
S4M5.DTY

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:16:58 PM

Any suggestions?

For me, trading is still a best choice. I can operate and control by my self.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:20:47 PM

Any suggestions?

Do you know the app coins.ph? And the bitcoin section there? I think it is also a way of investing because as you put your money as btc, as the bitcoin price increases you invested money will also grow in return. But I know it is risky because of the possibility that bitcoin will dump. So let's be positive that bitcoin will continue to increase.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:18:42 AM

Risks are always there. You can’t say that there must be something that have potential to give you profit but that shouldn’t bear any risk factor, no that wouldn’t be happening at all. Everything on this planet earth that have profits and losses in it, you must be dealing risk in it. And as far as investments are concerned, they must have risks. You only have to take some courage and invest wisely.
Indeed. Risks are always everywhere and in our everyday life we are always dealing with risk. In investment risk are automatically included in every investment and to minimize it or to have some reduced risk in your investment then you should do some research or analyzation first because that is how you will be able to minimize the risk and make a higher chance of profitable investment.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:32:46 AM

the best strategy comes with a lot of risk which is buy cheap sell when it get expensive ,but what if it never come back to cheap?

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:42:59 AM

Try to invest in the sites that are not suspicious because these sites are the real one and not hyip sites that gonna take your money, it's risky but you have to do it if you want to grow your money here in cryptocurrency. You can try trading too if you have some kind of knowledge, it's risky here too because in only a matter of seconds you can loose a lot of money. So better to study first on what you would like to try because there's no shortcut here, everyone takes time to learn of them to success in bitcoin industry.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:56:06 AM

Any suggestions?

I'm agree you for most part. If somebody wants your money and give more than 5-10% per month, it's suspicious, especially if you can't take any document or other guarantees
Because in fact there is no certainty in the how much of the profits in the investment. so if there is a site that provides information can give a double profit in a short time maybe it is hyip so be careful. maybe you can try to invest in ICO. you can try to find a potential ico and grow your bitcoin there
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

Any suggestions?

In my opinion, I think the best way to earn and grow is to trade. Keep trading until you have a lot. I believe in this because I think once if  the only investment that you have fails, then none will be left for you. So, it is best to increase it first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:12:22 PM

Any suggestions?
For me by joining PRE ICO you can grow your bitcoins there and by trading you can buy coins at very low price and sell it high price. There are lot of things that you can grow your bitcoins try to do research for more information.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:04:21 PM

I can tell you from sheer experience the best way to invest or grow your Bitcoins is to simply buy and Hold them. There is no reason whatsoever that you should need to sell them or try to trade to grow them. Just hold and your net worth will eventually skyrocket. Just look at this past year and how high the Bitcoin price has come. It truly is incredible.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206

🔰Buy/Sell Cryptocurrencies🔰

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:36:12 PM

Any suggestions?
By holding in long term of your bitcoin that's the best way to earned your bitcoin also if you are good in trading just try but there's a risk be careful. And also by joining here at bitcointalk in signature and bounty campaign, while you are here to learned at the same time you earned by posting good quality post and by the end of week you received btc payment from the dev.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: