Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27240 times)
margielyn

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

I think it's better to invest your coins on businesses that you must think well and you will be able to handle especially if your business is really good for your business. And above all you can save money on the business you are going to get into and become you are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

I think it's better to invest your coins on businesses that you must think well and you will be able to handle especially if your business is really good for your business. And above all you can save money on the business you are going to get into and become you are.
To develop your business, the more real, you will not be able to develop the amount of Bitcoin. Will earn quite different money.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

Turn half of it to fiat then invest in real world business. That would secure your profits. Half of it you can play as trader for alts, if you have guts of steel.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

To develop your business, the more real, you will not be able to develop the amount of Bitcoin. Will earn quite different money.
If you want to grow your bitcoin then do not depend on the traditional businesses because they are not worth it to try because it will take time before you can say that you are really earning money but if you have patience then go with it but i suggest to invest into some altcoins like ICOs that have a good possibility that can be the key for your bitcoins to grow even up to 10x in just a few months.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

for me just do not invest the answer to grow your bitcoin you can buy and sell bitcoin because the investment is very risky because you do not know if you really have the chance to be liable to you because most of the invesment scammers

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

my best way to invest is ill still trade or invest even if red because that is the perfect time to buy because it will climb again and you can earn money
Investment is good but the trading is not good way for investment, we cannot say that it is an investment, as it is too risky and addictive too. You better invest all of your capital in bitcoin, all you will have to do if just invest on right time and wait for long time to have better earning, people like me will suggest you to invest capital if you want to earn rick free bitcoin, and joining signature campaigning is also good way for it.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
Cryptocurrency would be the reliable investments as per my opinion. You can invest in ICOs and your money can double or triple in a short period of time. Although, the risk is much higher but with proper research and experience you will be profitable. With that profits, your bitcoin funds will grow.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
Cryptocurrency would be the reliable investments as per my opinion. You can invest in ICOs and your money can double or triple in a short period of time. Although, the risk is much higher but with proper research and experience you will be profitable. With that profits, your bitcoin funds will grow.
Yeah as of  today  I never heard any aggressive block market or any form of currency that worth for investment that would double your investment in just a period of time , that is why investors are now flooding and the investors and crypto currency become aggressive even destructors to pin down crypto currency but still it exist and even become stronger because of its unique characteristics which is decentralized , anonymous, P2P and no boundaries.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

The best way is to join any campaign here like Signature Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Telegram Campaign, Youtube Campaign. You must have to make it sure that the campaign you were joining is legit so that all your efforts and sacrifices will not be in vain. If their project was already success. You can received your rewards and wait for it to increase its value so that you can earn more bitcoin. And when it comes, thats the time you can earn more bitcoin at your wallet.
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:15:12 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 05:30:02 AM by Petersha

2018 is also known as year of cryptocurrency.

There are damn good project coming in 2018.

I find this one very inetersting

Cardstack

This is not an investment suggestion. Do your own research before you invest.

All the best
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

There are a lot of ways to grow your bitcoins.first, join some campaigns. This is the easiest and free investment.or invest in some bitcoin related business. But, I heard that bitcoin mining is a good investment too. You just have to choose among these options. But, the safest way before you invest is to know and learn about the process before you invest.

wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

Any suggestions?
Yeah as of  today  I never heard any aggressive block market or any form of currency that worth for investment that would double your investment in just a period of time , that is why investors are now flooding and the investors and crypto currency become aggressive even destructors to pin down crypto currency but still it exist and even become stronger because of its unique characteristics which is decentralized , anonymous, P2P and no boundaries.

In the past, dot com, real estate, gold, stock, tulip, etc. were the assets, the investment field can help you get that ROI within short time. But honestly, Bitcoin is fastest in the history growth of asset on the world. However, what is the reason make Bitcoin increase fastly like this? You should not forget to find the real reason and be careful with this profit.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
FreshMoff

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:43:53 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 01:47:29 AM by FreshMoff

I've just discovered bitcoin lotteries  Grin
Rasshemark

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:08:34 AM

The best way is to join any campaign here like Signature Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Telegram Campaign, Youtube .To develop your business, the more real, you will not be able to develop the amount of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very good platform to earn money and bitcoin and ultimately become rich and become financially strong.
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:28:47 AM

Bitcoin price is so low now and it seems to be down in the near future, if you belive in the good future of bitcoin you should to buy some Smiley
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

If you are not satisfied in growing your portfolio in terms of fiat, I mean, by holding Bitcoin, you can always go to the trading option. But I tell you, it is statistically proven that there are few traders who make more money than long term holders, when they're holding the right thing, of course.
goldshops65

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:51:37 AM

To have a good side income, invest your money on some real world assets and not on btcs. You will succeed Wink
JuanDrake

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:16:56 AM

Bitcoin itself is an investment of sorts. Do not try to squeeze a little more profit on your investment and let yourself into a scam, loosing all your capital. Nearly all bitcoin "investments" have turned sour at the end. Invest with your fiat and buy bitcoin with your profits, this works out the same if your invest with your bitcoin, only safer.
gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

Go for mining rather than mere transactions in markets. It would be more profittable I think Smiley though headache is more
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

Go for mining rather than mere transactions in markets. It would be more profittable I think Smiley though headache is more
Investment can take huge profits returns to grow bitcoins. Hold a long term investment and wait the expensive prices on bitcoin well it assure can take huge bitcoins. Also joining signature campaign in the site can also get tokens .A lot of different coins on the site that has different value .It has a big impact to continue growing our bitcoin to face  in a future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: