Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Excellent Worker With Escrow  (Read 204 times)
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:26:03 PM

Hello,

I understand many website owners to come here looking for one service. But the truth is one service doesn't do much, no matter what it is and everything takes time. So how about an "All In One" service? Sure if you want it I'll offer it!

I am offering anything you need to do sort of like a VA but with inside web mastering knowledge for 15+ years. So you will get me as a part time VA for 4 hours a day for $600 a month. I know it seems like I am committing myself for too cheap. I will only work weekdays and I will work hard even if I work overtime some days you will not be charged.

I know how to get you customers and that is the main thing I want to help people with to get more money into their pocket. So if you need proof, reviews and a rockstar worker add me on Skype GamingOn it appears like this in Skype Search Chris * GamingOn.

Just add me and we can chat Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: