Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Protest  (Read 1964 times)
leex1528 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:51:00 PM

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/local/2015/09/28/tc-marathon-organizers-respond-to-planned-protests/73001336/

So there is a marathon next week and they are planning a protest near the finish line.  Does anyone else think this is a complete outrage?

People who have been training for a long time for this event are now in danger because they are having a protest while the police do absolutely nothing.  They are allowing them to protest and stop/harass the runners, and on top of it all, if the marathon runners come into contact with the protestors, the marathon runners will be arrested!!

How is this even allowed and how are they not able to arrest the protestors???
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:01:06 PM

the local government and police will protect the violent protestors instead of arresting them. when these savages try and disrupt traffic people are afraid to keep driving and hit them with their cars because they know cops will arrest them instead of the blacks.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:07:34 PM

Im not sure if all of what you claim is true, in terms of the runners getting arrested for contact...but if it is thats certainly ridiculous.

Why set up your political protest at the finish line of a marathon?
Wouldnt it be better to set it up outside the GOP or Dem debate.
Outside a Mondaynight football game or on the lawn of the UN.

Hell (no pun intended) maybe they should have set a protest up at the airport where the Pope recently landed in the US for the first time.

These are just a few ideas off the top of my head, all of which IMHO would have been better than setting up their protest at the water and orange wedge stand of a marathon.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:19:54 PM

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/local/2015/09/28/tc-marathon-organizers-respond-to-planned-protests/73001336/

So there is a marathon next week and they are planning a protest near the finish line.  Does anyone else think this is a complete outrage?

People who have been training for a long time for this event are now in danger because they are having a protest while the police do absolutely nothing.  They are allowing them to protest and stop/harass the runners, and on top of it all, if the marathon runners come into contact with the protestors, the marathon runners will be arrested!!

They have friends who agree with them.

leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:31:10 PM

Im not sure if all of what you claim is true, in terms of the runners getting arrested for contact...but if it is thats certainly ridiculous.

Hell (no pun intended) maybe they should have set a protest up at the airport where the Pope recently landed in the US for the first time.

These are just a few ideas off the top of my head, all of which IMHO would have been better than setting up their protest at the water and orange wedge stand of a marathon.

I have read several articles stating that runners will be arrested if they interfere with the protest.  The problem is none of this should even be allowed.  I have friends and family running in that marathon and I should be able to watch them finish without having to worry about them being hurt during the running.  

edit-also just noting that they do plan on going about a mile or so from the end of the finish line, preventing people from actually finishing the race.  Completely sick.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:44:47 PM

I have read several articles stating that runners will be arrested if they interfere with the protest.  The problem is none of this should even be allowed.  I have friends and family running in that marathon and I should be able to watch them finish without having to worry about them being hurt during the running.  

edit-also just noting that they do plan on going about a mile or so from the end of the finish line, preventing people from actually finishing the race.  Completely sick.

If we let black lives matter attack international runners and have them, the runners, arrested, this could be a very good thing to accelerate their demise. Who would be left standing to fight for blm? Play their games and create total chaos. Then start a class action lawsuit against the organizers for a total lack of protections and security. Use the tools they use all the time against them.

leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:47:02 PM

If we let black lives matter attack international runners and have them, the runners, arrested, this could be a very good thing to accelerate their demise. Who would be left standing to fight for blm? Play their games and create total chaos. Then start a class action lawsuit against the organizers for a total lack of protections and security. Use the tools they use all the time against them.

While I agree their demise would be great, It is really frustrating for me, I literally can't do anything.  I have family who are flying here to run in the race and now they might not even be able to finish.  This is beyond irritating for me.  If I try to stop the protest, I am labeled a racist and probably thrown in jail.  They break the law and are completely covered by law enforcement.  Basically, if you are going to break the law, make sure you do it in an organized fashion, with lots of people and you are completely safe!
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:52:12 PM

While I agree their demise would be great, It is really frustrating for me, I literally can't do anything.  I have family who are flying here to run in the race and now they might not even be able to finish.  This is beyond irritating for me.  If I try to stop the protest, I am labeled a racist and probably thrown in jail.  They break the law and are completely covered by law enforcement.  Basically, if you are going to break the law, make sure you do it in an organized fashion, with lots of people and you are completely safe!

You are not powerless. Get in touch with lawyers FIRST, before they start running. As soon as they are stopped from doing anything or attacked, push the speed dial. Pro bono publico.

The American way. Have your frustration turn into cold hard cash.

toddtervy

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 06:46:36 PM

All whites must get out of the way of the monkey protest.  Our monkey and jew psychos own this place.  Why should you be productive in an area where the monkeys want to take over, act stupid, and show off their welfare checks.  They have preference at jobs, schools, and pretty soon theyll just be able to do whatever they want.  Pretty soon 'racist whiteys' wont be allowed citizenship.

Get off my c@ck !
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1563

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 09:05:13 PM

Just FYI, BLM got pretty hefty donation from Soros foundation (surprised?):

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

btw, have they appologised for all that Michael Brown farce yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMnMmxZgTlg

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:36:34 PM

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

I can't wait for the upcoming mayhem the cancer will create.

Trifixion713

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:06:47 PM

This is infuriating, my dad runs marathons and I can't imagine how those with family running in this race must feel about what could transpire with these idiots.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:09:12 PM

This is infuriating, my dad runs marathons and I can't imagine how those with family running in this race must feel about what could transpire with these idiots.

Make sure to tell your dad and ask him to tell everyone running for the marathon. "comunity organizing" should not just be for 0bama and blm..

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:07:00 AM

This is total crap. All lives matter, especially those that are following the law where police are actually decent and doing what they're payed for. I can see how they'd hate police for certain things and behavior lately but the inner city community needs to police their own. Stop having kids outside of marriage or outside of dual jobs that can foot the bill for the kid(s) to grow up independently and well read w/o the syndrome of dependence. And that goes for all folks having kids regardless of race, despite the consideration of this OP's title.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:08:56 PM

I hope they get arrested. What a bunch of a-holes. Completing a marathon is very difficult even after months of training. They will win zero converts trying to stop people one mile from the finish

leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:51:44 PM

I hope they get arrested. What a bunch of a-holes. Completing a marathon is very difficult even after months of training. They will win zero converts trying to stop people one mile from the finish

Yep, like I said my Brother will be running in this marathon and he is flying from another state to run it.  Absolutely pathetic they are allowing this to happen.  After running 25 miles the absolute last thing you should have to do is try and run around them because they are blocking the way.  Pathetic, please arrest them.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:35:25 PM

I can't wait for the upcoming mayhem the cancer will create.

[...]
Rashad Turner is the nominal spokesperson for the St. Paul chapter of BLM and the greatest danger he usually poses is to anyone standing between him and a CNN camera. But in this case he became rather shy, refusing to talk to the Star Trib and instead releasing part of a quote from MLK where he describes one of the greatest threats to black Americans as being whites who are “more devoted to order than justice.”

Turner is the perfect icon for the Black Lives Matter movement and his comments there are part of the reason that I truly do hope that Black Lives Matter shuts down the finish line for this marathon. It’s not because I have anything against runners or their events. As the interviews in the Trib article point out, many of these people train all year long for this event and the fastest competitors use it as a stepping stone to gain entry to some of the big, national races. Others are raising money for charity or holding memorials for victims of crime. But if the ruination of one year’s marathon is what it takes to draw attention to the despicable tactics of Black Lives Matter and further cements public opinion against the organization it would be well worth the cost in the long run.

The national media is in love with the movement and their talking heads are more than willing to turn a blind eye to BLM’s violent rhetoric and counterproductive tactics in the name of good ratings and applause from liberals. But when they go too far (as they generally do) even the cable news hosts are forced to cover the story and highlight the damage being done by these alleged Social Justice Warriors. Indeed, even some of BLM’s own organizers and members are aghast at the disgusting and misguided nature of this scheme, including Ashley Oliver of their Minneapolis chapter.

[...]

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/30/blacklivesmatter-sets-its-sights-on-the-evil-that-is-the-twin-cities-marathon/

-----------------------------------------
That was exactly my point.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:52:47 PM

This is absolutely ridiculous.
The right to protest is fine, but these guys seem to be intentionally disrupting an event, just to gain publicity.
I thought security at marathons will be tight, after what happened at Boston last year. These protesters could easily cause a security breach.
Shattered

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:34:24 PM

The right to protest is fine, but these guys seem to be intentionally disrupting an event, just to gain publicity.
I thought security at marathons will be tight, after what happened at Boston last year. These protesters could easily cause a security breach.

That is EXACTLY what this whole thing is about.
BLM wants to take ANY opportunity to be in front of a camera or mic.

Their tactics are a joke, i mean the way they rushed the stage during that recent Bernie Sanders event was pathetic.
There is more courtesy, tact, and professionalism by teenage girls at a Justin Bieber concert.

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:02:48 PM

These people are delusional. Maybe, just maybe if they spent as much time and effort in showing love to their children and fellow people in their communities, pushing education and knowledge as things to achieve and respect instead of casting-aside and laughing at, and expending time and energy on crap such as these "protests", then there wouldn't be such chaos in the black community to begin with.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:17:22 AM

Their tactics are a joke, i mean the way they rushed the stage during that recent Bernie Sanders event was pathetic.
There is more courtesy, tact, and professionalism by teenage girls at a Justin Bieber concert.

I wonder if they will change their attitude given the negative attention they are getting.
It doesn't help if your image is spoilt in the minds of the general public.
Shattered

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:21:40 AM

I wonder if they will change their attitude given the negative attention they are getting.
It doesn't help if your image is spoilt in the minds of the general public.

I think many of the BLM supporters attitude is parallel with lifestyle. It simply cant be changed that easy...

They dont have the insight to even understand that public image actually means something.
In their  minds, any kind of attention is better than none.
Its why when you try to have a conversation with them, they feel they have a "stronger" argument IF they yell louder than you.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:04:48 PM

St. Paul Police To Black Lives Matter: Block Marathon Runners And We Will Arrest You…

As Black Lives Matter protesters gear up to “disrupt” the finish line of the Twin Cities Marathon this weekend, debate has been growing over if and when arrests should be made.

City officials responded Wednesday, with Mayor Chris Coleman saying the group’s “threatened actions pose an unacceptable risk to runners, spectators and protesters themselves. To paraphrase an old adage, the right of anyone to protest ends at another’s nose, or, in this case, someone else’s feet.

“Therefore, I have asked (St. Paul Police) Chief (Thomas) Smith to keep all options on the table to prevent disruption of the race or prevent runners from finishing the marathon.”

During a news conference hours later, Smith noted that in the time his department has protected the marathon, “not once in those 33 years has that event been disrupted, and we’re not going to let that occur now. … There will be consequences, including arrests.”

Black Lives Matter St. Paul leader Rashad Turner responded briefly by text following the mayor’s statement: “We won’t physically stop ANY runners. We will be holding signs and using our voices.”

He earlier told multiple media outlets that his intention was to block the finish line.

“My hope is the marathon runners realize they’re not going to be able to finish this race and instead of being angry and complaining, that they join in the protest,” he told WCCO-TV on Monday.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/crime-and-courts/3851021-st-paul-police-black-lives-matter-block-marathon-runners-face-arrest

---------------------------------
Liars.

Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:37:56 PM

All lives matter.

Black, White, Yellow, Red, Brown, Gold.   They all do.

Its funny though if you think about it.

They have black parades in my area once a year.

What if we had a white parade?  Would we be considered racist?  I have black friends im not racist.  Im just askin?

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:03:14 PM

All lives matter.

What if we had a white parade?  Would we be considered racist?  I have black friends im not racist.  Im just askin?

Yes, according to the progressive, liberal's mantra...

Here Are the Real Reasons Why We White People Struggle to Admit That Racism Still Exists
http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/07/why-white-people-struggle-with-racism/

29 Stupid Things White People Do and What We Can Do Instead
http://bmoreantiracist.org/white-people/29-stupid-things-white-people-do-and-what-we-can-do-instead/

10 ways white people are more racist than they realize
http://www.salon.com/2015/03/04/10_ways_white_people_are_more_racist_than_they_realize_partner/

Trifixion713

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:19:06 PM

St. Paul Police To Black Lives Matter: Block Marathon Runners And We Will Arrest You…

As Black Lives Matter protesters gear up to “disrupt” the finish line of the Twin Cities Marathon this weekend, debate has been growing over if and when arrests should be made.

City officials responded Wednesday, with Mayor Chris Coleman saying the group’s “threatened actions pose an unacceptable risk to runners, spectators and protesters themselves. To paraphrase an old adage, the right of anyone to protest ends at another’s nose, or, in this case, someone else’s feet.

“Therefore, I have asked (St. Paul Police) Chief (Thomas) Smith to keep all options on the table to prevent disruption of the race or prevent runners from finishing the marathon.”

During a news conference hours later, Smith noted that in the time his department has protected the marathon, “not once in those 33 years has that event been disrupted, and we’re not going to let that occur now. … There will be consequences, including arrests.”

Black Lives Matter St. Paul leader Rashad Turner responded briefly by text following the mayor’s statement: “We won’t physically stop ANY runners. We will be holding signs and using our voices.”

He earlier told multiple media outlets that his intention was to block the finish line.

“My hope is the marathon runners realize they’re not going to be able to finish this race and instead of being angry and complaining, that they join in the protest,” he told WCCO-TV on Monday.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/crime-and-courts/3851021-st-paul-police-black-lives-matter-block-marathon-runners-face-arrest

---------------------------------
Liars.

...debate has been growing over if and when arrests should be made.

How and why is this even a question?!!! If this group protesting was not black, there would be no question they'd be arrested and vilified in the media.

These people are so out of touch with reality, it is mind-numbing.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:45:40 PM

What if we had a white parade?  Would we be considered racist? 

I am afraid that it will be so. Any other parade other than a "white parade" is OK. You can have a black parade, Yellow parade, Red parade, or even a Brown parade. In case you want to organize a white parade, then you better claim that you are some 1/16 Cherokee or a 1/32 Choctaw, like some of the leftist loonies do right now.
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:17:27 PM

What if we had a white parade?  Would we be considered racist? 

I am afraid that it will be so. Any other parade other than a "white parade" is OK. You can have a black parade, Yellow parade, Red parade, or even a Brown parade. In case you want to organize a white parade, then you better claim that you are some 1/16 Cherokee or a 1/32 Choctaw, like some of the leftist loonies do right now.

I know it would be considered racist.  That is why I asked.  Just dont see how there can be so many different parades with nothing really said and if we decided to have a white parade what would really happen.  Wonder if anyone else besides whites would really join in.

Could be an interesting turn out.   Was and am curious is all.   Hell im always curious.

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:34:12 PM

...debate has been growing over if and when arrests should be made.

How and why is this even a question?!!! If this group protesting was not black, there would be no question they'd be arrested and vilified in the media.

These people are so out of touch with reality, it is mind-numbing.

This is just nuts. Hopefully the runners get through fine. This is kind of sick BLM trying to enforce the runners to just quit. We're supposed to have laws protecting the right to run in a race if you want to without being stopped.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:29:34 AM

Obama's Impassioned Mass-Murder Speech Includes Error

Alan Korwin, Author
Gun Laws of America

The President's impassioned Oregon speech, moving as it was, missed a key point that could lead to real progress on this terrible issue of mass murder.

The 16 black Americans shot and murdered in ghettos that same day, and the day before, tragically got no news coverage.

This is stunning, unmentioned -- and those lives matter.

That black-lives gunfire atrocity is repeated, daily. And will remain true tomorrow when another 16 are murdered, but get no "coverage" -- 6,000 per year.

The "Graph of Death" Mr. Obama asked for is already available here:
http://www.gunlaws.com/GunshotDemographics.htm
(with gut-wrenching explanation)

----------

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:04:49 AM

If you saw the video of them loading him into the van, you would have known immediately that his neck was already broken. Now tell me how someone with a broken neck can bang around and have to be restrained.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:38:16 PM

If you saw the video of them loading him into the van, you would have known immediately that his neck was already broken. Now tell me how someone with a broken neck can bang around and have to be restrained.

Post the link. I want to see it.

leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:04:23 PM

All lives matter.

Here Are the Real Reasons Why We White People Struggle to Admit That Racism Still Exists

http://bmoreantiracist.org/white-people/29-stupid-things-white-people-do-and-what-we-can-do-instead/

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/04/10_ways_white_people_are_more_racist_than_they_realize_partner/

Yes finally thank god.  I will be attending this tomorrow and I will try to update this thread to tell everyone how it went.  I am just hoping that none of them get out of control and we can just have a good race.  I will not be running in it just cheering on my brother near the end of the race where the protests are supposed to happen.  Hopefully, hopefully if they do get out of control the cops arrest them on the spot.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:07:27 PM

All lives matter.

Yes finally thank god.  I will be attending this tomorrow and I will try to update this thread to tell everyone how it went.  I am just hoping that none of them get out of control and we can just have a good race.  I will not be running in it just cheering on my brother near the end of the race where the protests are supposed to happen.  Hopefully, hopefully if they do get out of control the cops arrest them on the spot.

I hope everything goes well with the race. Hopefully, Have a good time.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:42:41 PM

All lives matter.

Have fun. Stay safe.

leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:12:05 PM

Well good news, it went off with a pretty good success from what I heard earlier.  I ended up showing up about 4.5 hours after the marathon started as my brother was going at a slow pace and finished just over 5 hours(to be fair he also ran to the start of the marathon which was 10 miles)  I didn't hear any violence or issues with the protestors, I actually didn't even see any, my guess it was too cold for them:)
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:38:37 PM

Well good news, it went off with a pretty good success from what I heard earlier.  I ended up showing up about 4.5 hours after the marathon started as my brother was going at a slow pace and finished just over 5 hours(to be fair he also ran to the start of the marathon which was 10 miles)  I didn't hear any violence or issues with the protestors, I actually didn't even see any, my guess it was too cold for them:)

Glad it went well. Smiley
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:49:10 AM

When it was about civil rights to stop racism there were other parties involved chanting on the other side that they did no

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: