Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BidyFlip.com - Earn 200% Game!  (Read 4286 times)
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:29:46 AM

I really like the graphics and design of your site and i will surely try this game atleast once
The most i like about this site is the concept of rewarding the users.
As you are saying you will give some percentage at the end of the weak to losers then it's a good thing Smiley
and winners get's 200%..it's a win-win situation for everyone..It would be more awesome if your develop mobile friendly version of your site.
Anyways,Good luck to you for creating a nice gambling site  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bidybit (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:40:11 AM

I really like the graphics and design of your site and i will surely try this game atleast once
The most i like about this site is the concept of rewarding the users.
As you are saying you will give some percentage at the end of the weak to losers then it's a good thing Smiley
and winners get's 200%..it's a win-win situation for everyone..It would be more awesome if your develop mobile friendly version of your site.
Anyways,Good luck to you for creating a nice gambling site  Smiley

Thank you!
Our site is mobile and tablet friendly. It has a responsive design, so you are able to play from mobile!
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:00:25 AM

This seems to be a nice game with nice graphics too. Hope to see this game last for quite a while.
Will try to play later on Smiley

Thank you and we are glad that you like it!
We have worked hard on it. The same for our other project Bidybit.com,
And there will be more to come, so we are here for the long time to provide new, fun & inovative Bitcoin gambling experience and provide a good support. Currently we are up and running for more than 2 months now, and this is just the beginning of a great start.

Best of luck, and Best regards!
BidyFlip | Support Center
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:30:50 AM

This site looks interesting.I visited the site and the concept of the game is good.Where on other games the winner is chosen with more bets here it is vice-verse.Surely will give it a try soon to see how it really works.
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:23:09 PM

This site looks interesting.I visited the site and the concept of the game is good.Where on other games the winner is chosen with more bets here it is vice-verse.Surely will give it a try soon to see how it really works.

It's vice versa so there would be chalange between players, and the outcome of the battle is paid from the users who had it on the highest coin side. That's the beauty of the game, it's gambling with each other
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:38:39 PM

I really love your concept and your design. Looks easy to win when play on this game Smiley
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:01:03 PM

I will be new players and become rich. very cool seeing your income have participated.
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:59:40 AM

I really love your concept and your design. Looks easy to win when play on this game Smiley

Thank you, both of our games have innovative concept and we want to offer some new gambling experience to everyone!
Best of luck and best regards to you!
Hope to see you around!
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1110

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:44:12 AM

Really good site! I will try it soon.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
novadragon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:31:48 PM

i will register and try it  Cheesy
hope this is a good game  Grin
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:54:01 AM

Thank you everyone for the support on our game!
Yes it is fun and innovative. It is easy to play, just put your bet on, choose the coin side and wait for the time to end. If you are on the side with the least bets, you get your money doubled and the income comes from the side with the most bets, which lost! It's simple and addictive as you play vice versa whit other members! :)And as we are currently active for more than two months with the first launch of BidyBit.com and this is our second game. Everyone has been paid, we have had some issues with the code of the game itself, but the recent huge update we applied, fixed it all, and this new game is just one of the many more to come. So thank you and we welcome you to play and test us out!

Best of luck, and Best regards,
BidyBit & BidyFlip | Support Center
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:40:27 AM

Did you know that signup takes only 30 sec?
Just enter your email address and your new account details will be sent to it and you are good to start playing from that point on!
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:15:09 PM

Most Recent and highest winners can be checked on BidyFlip homepage!
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:33:05 PM

seems really cool, i signed up and won a few times Tongue. i feel like the 10% withdraw fee is a bit too high. lets say you bet 1 btc and win so now you have 2 btc, the withdraw fee would be 0.2btc. meaning if you only want to bet once the house edge turns out to be 0.2/1 or 20% Undecided
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:28:59 PM

seems really cool, i signed up and won a few times Tongue. i feel like the 10% withdraw fee is a bit too high. lets say you bet 1 btc and win so now you have 2 btc, the withdraw fee would be 0.2btc. meaning if you only want to bet once the house edge turns out to be 0.2/1 or 20% Undecided
Thank you for liking it and congratulations on winning! Smiley
Yes currently the house edge is 10% withdraw fee, that goes to supporting our both games so we can Continue development on them and continue to improve your gaming experience.
It's a lot of work and takes a lot of money to do so. We have spent countless hours and dollars from our own pockets just to launch the first game BidyBit and this is our second one BidyFlip.
On BidyBit we still sponsor every Jackpot and the money comes from us.
So the point of this is, that as the games progress and more users joins us and we get stable reputation, then we can lower the house edge. Without the 10% it would be hard for us to earn even a little bit on these games, for now too. We are more in loss than in profit ourselves . Wink
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 04:53:35 PM

Cool web design, this is eyes-catch, i like the color combine and some graphic object too.
Already sign up and wanna try the game soon. Looks like people here is complaint about WD fees, including me Tongue
sana9821

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:34:22 PM

you have a really interesting game design on your website i like the way it looks i think i will try it out when i will have some time lets hope it will work

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:11:37 AM

Cool web design, this is eyes-catch, i like the color combine and some graphic object too.
Already sign up and wanna try the game soon. Looks like people here is complaint about WD fees, including me Tongue
Hi and Welcome!
Thank you for the kind words, we are glad that you like it, we have worked hard on both of our games and we still are. Smiley
And yes for the withdraw fees i explained on a post before , currently it is as is , as we progress and more players join, then we will lower it.

Best Regards & Best of Luck
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:13:25 AM

you have a really interesting game design on your website i like the way it looks i think i will try it out when i will have some time lets hope it will work
Hi there!
Thank you, our designer has worked hard on it, he says thanks too!
Feel free to join us or check few games before you start so you know how it all works! Smiley

Best Regards & Best of Luck
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:15:43 AM

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: