Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: im disagree with trust!!  (Read 1265 times)
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:16:10 AM

You have already made a thread about this here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1184818.0. As explained in that thread, there is no proof that you were hacked and didn't fake it. If you can prove that your account was hacked (which you have not done so) then they will probably remove the red trust. If you actually were hacked, I suggest you do what people have suggested (signed message with old posted address) and ask theymos or badbear to check the logs to prove that your account was hacked.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:44:32 AM

look at mine trust. im ask the givers to go and remove it. im hacked and hacker tried to loan, but hacker fails and 0 bitcoin loaned out. i pm shorena and jonald but they dnt respond at all.

I did not receive a PM from you this month. Can you please tell me what you are talking about? In fact the last reply in the thread regarding your trust rating is still unanswered.

innocent until proven guilty rite?? what happen to this, y am i look like a scammer when i was ratted and not realize it, and now recovered acc??

No, that is not the way to handle things here or at least that is not my understanding of the trust system. The trust ratings serve as a warning. It allows people that want to trade with you to easily inform themselves about issues with you in the past. If there would be only warnings once someone did a scam it would be pointless, the damage is already done.

-snip-
give me proofs im not hacked! im ratted and i know it because i found posts not mine. ask admin for ip login history i swear.

-snip-

I dont understand. How is your account hacked, but the password not changed? Can you explain this? The circumstances speak against you.

#1 the hacker did not change the password
#2 while you had full control over the account someone else used it to ask for a loan and you did not notice this for over a month (1st post in the loan thread was 09.08.2015, the password was changed 19.09.2015)
#3 the negative rating was left on the same day the hacker asked for the loan.
#4 how did you get it back so fast? I have witnessed hacked and misused accounts that took months to get restored.

Also please stop insulting me, I am accessible to reason and have no problem to admit when I was wrong.

-snip-
No, that's not how it works around here. You give us proof that your account was hacked during that time period. IP login history will prove nothing because of three letters: VPN. It's easy to change IPs.
-snip-

There is no proof that someone was not hacked. If I get reasonable answers to the questions OP ignored I will remove my rating.

tl;dr There is a thread about this. Rehashing all the things here does not make a difference.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:59:52 PM

You have already made a thread about this here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1184818.0. As explained in that thread, there is no proof that you were hacked and didn't fake it. If you can prove that your account was hacked (which you have not done so) then they will probably remove the red trust. If you actually were hacked, I suggest you do what people have suggested (signed message with old posted address) and ask theymos or badbear to check the logs to prove that your account was hacked.

I doubt he can prove it, and its probably irrelevant.  Its not like he was a legendary, well known member.

Bottom line OP: I don't believe you.

Your account was sob story begging/scamming.  The negative trust stays.

Just start a new account.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: