Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272422.0  (Read 55263 times)
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:29:55 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2023, 12:29:05 AM by Timelord2067

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (2)

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:30:18 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 01:56:38 AM by Timelord2067

Project updates here

In your Face!

The most in your face project without a doubt is the Android App by LavaJumper http://sexcoin.info/sexcoin-wallet-0.10.7.apk

For Android Beta Testers:

The new Android build is up for beta testing.
  • Chain synchronization is fixed.
  • Ability to clear logs manually
  • MUCH faster initialization
  • About box doesn't crash!

On github: sexcoin_wallet-0.10.8_alpha_1.apk

Special Thanks to JoeWinkler!!

Android Release!
v0.10.9.0

The New Android Client is out!

Android Sexcoin Wallet APK(direct download link)

• Now Reports Euro Exchange Rates
  • Sync Issues Solved
  • Fixed file system bloat problem
  • Ability to Delete application logs
  • Addressed many stability issues

Source: http://github.com/lavajumper/sexcoin-wallet

The SXC App for Android already in use enables customers and traders to exchange Sex Coins for services on the go without the need for Escrow agents, banks or the like.

Hidden Forum Areas. http://sexcoinforum.com/index.php

The thorny issue of adult contributions in the Sex Coin Forum has come up - one solution put forward (short of having proof of age requirements) is to have sections available only to users who have posted more than a handful of times; the more you post, the more areas open up for you.

On the Horizon

The SexCoin (SXC) wallet update to keep up with the latest security fixes and functions across the Crypto Currency community.

Pools: Having a small but dedicated numbers of miners pooling to give the coin a regular block chain flow of transactions.

Over the Horizon:

There are some longer term projects including having the App available through major distributors...

...and a dedicated exchange with a small number of fiat currancies, alt coins and credit card facilities to transact with SXC - so far over the rainbow horizon that it's probably near the other horizon.

Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:30:35 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 02:30:58 PM by Timelord2067

Other information here:

Some abstract information...

From a discussion here ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252896.msg2773999#msg2773999 ) Age of Majority https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority

The Sexcoins can be use for all legal activities .
18+ is a legal adult in most of the countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority

Image Gallery

(With Kind thanks to Sasa9 LittleDigger and LavaJumper - Have I missed anyone?...)

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:49:22 PM

Ooh a paper wallet!! NNNICE!!!
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:45:01 PM

Grin

I'd forgotten about the Pink Coin logo, I'll add it to the above.

sasa9

Activity: 732
Merit: 502

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:34:26 PM

http://sexcoin.info/#team   Smiley

Donate ME NOW for NEW foto, please + #SEXCOIN :      SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDpM
$ https://www.instagram.com/sexcoin_foto/
* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:17:08 PM

new thread?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
lulla.by

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:38:55 PM

Is this a new thread? Takeover?
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:41:35 PM

Sex it's the new business in altcoin market

I know why your pray will never be answered!
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:48:04 PM

This coin has been around for ages!!

We gotta get backpage accepting it though.
sasa9

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 06:12:15 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 09:58:19 PM by mprep

SexCoin update October 2015 http://sexcoin.info/

NSFW: https://pp.vk.me/c622222/v622222647/4b82e/4h3FI_Gt3lA.jpg

Donate ME NOW for NEW foto, please + #SEXCOIN :      SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDpM
* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
sasa9

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:35:03 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/%5CBlockExplorer?id=27&blockNum=1

Sex it's the GOOD  COIN  in altcoin market    Kiss

* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:30:51 AM

new thread?

Is this a new thread? Takeover?

Yes, it's a new thread, but... no it's not a take over...

The user sexcoin69 was set up to post the OP for the last updated wallet, however, through a series of convoluted events, including LavaJumper making direct approaches to BitCoinTalk's admin to have to account released to him, it was felt that a new OP was needed with up-to-date information.  All the links on the last OP are out of date (a couple through omitting to renew the domain name and another (the forum) having been removed by the ISP).

Messages have been posted throughout the last OP (and there's one before that, but you may not find it now), however, inevitably people go to the first page and tryout the links there and find them broken and think the coin is dead.  It's not...

(There's a SexCoin Zombie , but I digress...)

Ask not what SXC can do for you, Ask what you can do for SXC  ...

Join the Zombie Army !!!

"Muhahahahaha He will feel the wrath of the Zombie Bonus !!! "  

Wink

I've been on board for a long time now (and my status as the http://sexcoinforum.com/ SexCoin Forum Admin has been on my profile here for about 200 posts.

Above all remember, LavaJumper is cheif cook and bottle washer, I'm able to be on the forums a lot of the time, so I can take questions and answers.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:45:22 AM

Sexcoin very good for altcoin market it will never died because of sex Cheesy
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:10:12 AM

Nice to see sexcoin up and about again. Cool android wallet and paper wallet too Wink Will be monitoring this coin from this point on. What popular merchants have been accepting sexcoin?
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:18:03 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 03:10:11 PM by Timelord2067

Nice to see sexcoin up and about again. Cool android wallet and paper wallet too Wink Will be monitoring this coin from this point on. What popular merchants have been accepting sexcoin?

Ah, good question.  I'm going through the 143 pages to work stuff like that out.  Forwards to make contact with people, then backwards for stuff I may have missed.

*edit* 35 pages down (plus a handful of the small <15 page SXC threads that popped up from time o time.

Some people may have received the message twice - sorry about that).

Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:05:30 PM

I'd also like to start the ball rolling about the logo - I find the pink a little grating.  Red is the colour of passion, together with black they make a good combination eg a black circle with a stylised pair of red lips diagonally across the circle.  On a revolving logo, the rear of the coin (heads and tails) could be the generic male/female symbols. (possibly with the SXC at the base of the circle in small capitals)

Then later on you could have different value "coins" logos (think poker chips,  but without the gambling) One SXC could be the Pink, Five Blue, Ten Green, Fifty Yellow, One Hundred Orange Five Hundred White and the One thousand SexCoins Black. (Black being your highest - think Black Label such as the Wolf Blass Black label wine ($110) or the Penthouse Black Label magazine).

Again on a revolving "coin" logo the generic logo on the rear with a grey shadow of the value as though it were stamped onto the coin during minting.

When SexCoins reach $100 US per coin (think positively people) You'd have to start looking at mSXC and uSXC logo's - but that's a couple of months away just yet.

Because the logos are going to be on main (ie accessible to the passing public (pauses to ensure that was spelt correctly) who might happen along) page of a web site, careful consideration should be given to avoiding using most body parts.

Having said that, I've seen very tasteful photography art with just hands or hands and wrists being held - a male black hand and a female white hand holding, (if you can't picture that hold both your wrists with the other hand).

Another logo idea, To bring in the wider GLBTA community if there were four hands (either right or left) holding the next hand's wrist - two male, two female - (but not male, female, male and back to female rather male, male, female, female with the last female's hand gripping the first male's wrist) this would give implication without actual statement of anyone's intentions.

Thanks for reading, I hope you found it interesting.

(edit) Forgot to say Burgundy as an alternate / instead of Red/Black combination

Image Gallery

(Don't know how to resize them here sorry...)

Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:45:58 AM

Can anyone help with this: ?

So because I like to play with various things, I decided to try to solo mine sexcoin.

I am having a few issues with it, so I thought to ask a few questions to see what info I can get.

I cannot start cgminer pointing to my sexcoin client directly. The wallet is running as a server, and the correct port is open. When I try this cgminer reports there is no active pool and stops. If I start mining another pool, add the sexcoin local server as a secondary pool, then delete the pool I started with, it works fine for a while... After a time (it varies greatly) cgminer reports the pool as sick / dead and just sits there.

I did manage to find a block (it was orphaned) at least once, so it was sorta working...

I have 2 gaw furys mining for me, and I am running cgminer 3.1.1 as its the only one that I found so far that will work at all without giving me errors about extra command line options.

The command line I am using is:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://ispace.co.uk:4453 -u username -p x --chips-count 6 --ltc-clk 300 -S //./COM4 -S //./COM5 --nocheck-golden

This gets it started and then when its running I can add my local pool.

Any thoughts?

CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:05:11 AM

Can anyone help with this: ?

So because I like to play with various things, I decided to try to solo mine sexcoin.

I am having a few issues with it, so I thought to ask a few questions to see what info I can get.

I cannot start cgminer pointing to my sexcoin client directly. The wallet is running as a server, and the correct port is open. When I try this cgminer reports there is no active pool and stops. If I start mining another pool, add the sexcoin local server as a secondary pool, then delete the pool I started with, it works fine for a while... After a time (it varies greatly) cgminer reports the pool as sick / dead and just sits there.

I did manage to find a block (it was orphaned) at least once, so it was sorta working...

I have 2 gaw furys mining for me, and I am running cgminer 3.1.1 as its the only one that I found so far that will work at all without giving me errors about extra command line options.

The command line I am using is:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://ispace.co.uk:4453 -u username -p x --chips-count 6 --ltc-clk 300 -S //./COM4 -S //./COM5 --nocheck-golden

This gets it started and then when its running I can add my local pool.

Any thoughts?

I am not familiar with fury's specifically but, I am glad to help if I can.

First, let's look at your config file. I have soloed sxc. Here is a copy of mine:

sexcoin.conf
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=INSERTUSERNAME
rpcpassword=INSERTPASSWORD
rpcallowip=192.168.0.*
rpcport=3338

Compare that to what you now have.
rpccuser will be what you will use for the worker name in cgminer. rpcpassword will be what you use for password in cgminer.
rpcallowip tells the wallet what ip address to accept calls from. Your computer (the fury?) running cgminer needs to be in the range. Your network might be different like, 192.168.1.* perhaps. Again, I am not familiar with fury's but, they should be on the same network with the same netmask.
rpcport you want to use this number in place of the port in cgminer. In your pool string it is 4453 so, you would replace that with 3338 in my example. You can use most any port so long as another application  (another wallet) is not trying to use the same port. You could use 4453 like your pool does, if you wish.

Your cgminer command should become something like this (minus your fury specific arguments):
Code:
cgminer -o 192.168.0.69:3338 -u INSERTUSERNAME -p INSERTPASSWORD

Make sure you remove the "stratum+tcp://" from your pool command when solo mining because, you do not have a stratum involved.

Some other tips for solo mining: crank the queued work (staged work) up to like 696 or higher. (While cgminer is running, press s for settings, then q for que, then enter 696 and press enter twice). Also, decrease scan time to like 3 and expirery to 9. (While cgminer is running press s for settings, then s for scan time, then 3, then enter once. Then press e for expire, enter 9, then press enter twice) Different versions of cgminer lables/names these slightly differently but I think you will be able to fill in any gap with a little intuition.

I hope this helps. If so, happy mining! Smiley

sasa9

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 05:04:18 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 10:17:00 PM by mprep

What picture will be next?

NSFW: https://pp.vk.me/c622129/v622129647/50830/972jnMRKi-s.jpg

* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: