Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed]  (Read 565 times)
luka1987 (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:18:51 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 05:43:19 PM by luka1987

closed

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:23:02 PM

All exchanges will be sent as a gift (family and friends), no problems.
I need this daily and I don't care if your comission is high, just tell me where or who should I contact for this??
pmed you!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:27:54 PM

Someone trying to buy bitcoin using paypal and saying he doesn't care about commission and will buy daily is exactly what a scam looks like.  This is undoubtedly a scam because if he didn't care about fees he would just use vircurex and not bother with this forum.

Anything sent to this member will result in a charge back of some kind.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
luka1987 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:48:29 PM

Someone trying to buy bitcoin using paypal and saying he doesn't care about commission and will buy daily is exactly what a scam looks like.  This is undoubtedly a scam because if he didn't care about fees he would just use vircurex and not bother with this forum.

Yeah, definitely must be a scam. I love your judges, where have you graduated, which college of law was that?
Come on dude, do I really need to share my story to public? If you are interested, I will tell you why I need this and I don't give a fuck if commission is 10 or 15% because I will always be in profit... so I am not greedy as some people

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:02:44 PM

Yeah, definitely must be a scam. I love your judges, where have you graduated, which college of law was that?
Come on dude, do I really need to share my story to public? If you are interested, I will tell you why I need this and I don't give a fuck if commission is 10 or 15% because I will always be in profit... so I am not greedy as some people

Just looking at the facts.  If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and waddles like a duck, it will probably scam you.  Also I have noticed that a very high percentage of the time, when personal attacks are the first defense instead of supplying any type of information, it is very highly likely a scam.

Remember people, Paypal can be reversed and if you have sent him bitcoin, it will be long gone at that point.

If you don't care about fees, how about you withdraw the paypal and send it to me over Western Union, you pay WU fees and I take a 3% cut.  That should be around your 10 to 15% fee mark, you get your bitcoins, and nobody has a chance of getting scammed.  I can do this nearly everyday and for as much as you want.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:09:04 PM

Just looking at the facts.  If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and waddles like a duck, it will probably scam you.  Also I have noticed that a very high percentage of the time, when personal attacks are the first defense instead of supplying any type of information, it is very highly likely a scam.

Remember people, Paypal can be reversed and if you have sent him bitcoin, it will be long gone at that point.

If you don't care about fees, how about you withdraw the paypal and send it to me over Western Union, you pay WU fees and I take a 3% cut.  That should be around your 10 to 15% fee mark, you get your bitcoins, and nobody has a chance of getting scammed.  I can do this nearly everyday and for as much as you want.
Either that or even more dumbed down version of it will be using virwox or any online service, and as I see OP doesn't get bothered with fees so why not?
At any rate you shouldn't sell your(not talking to debit though) bitcoins for paypal unless the member is highly trusted, scientifically proven(not exactly xD) fact the PP seller will scam you.
luka1987 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:13:17 PM

Actually, you are wrong. I never scammed anyone here or somewhere else but I have been scammed DAILY. My intentions are the best possible, I just want someone like middle man to do this exchange if he wants, even for 15% god damnit. If I will be in profit 1$, let it be, no problem. I'm not a duck btw  Grin but you are funny guy. Thanks for your comments...you are wrong..

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 05:01:51 PM

If you don't care about the fees then just use virvox or other similar services as suggested by DebitMe. This is extremely suspicious, I wouldn't recommend anyone to take any reversible payment methods from OP. Using escrow wouldn't help as he can charge back up to 180 days after the deal.

luka1987 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:59:44 AM

If you don't care about the fees then just use virvox or other similar services as suggested by DebitMe. This is extremely suspicious, I wouldn't recommend anyone to take any reversible payment methods from OP. Using escrow wouldn't help as he can charge back up to 180 days after the deal.

Virvox? Thanks for negative trust from no reason at all , I will do you the same

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:07:48 AM

Virvox? Thanks for negative trust from no reason at all , I will do you the same
Haha you are kidding right? Your negative has 0 effect on his account , just have a look at the untrusted feedback on his account. While his feedback can ruined your reputation, as he is on the default trust
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: