Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitRush (BSH) | Est. 2015 | ICO | Focused on security & Privacy (in development)  (Read 7107 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TupacShakur

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/BitRushProject

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:33:27 AM

this really is a shame, did everyone get refunded?

this is why i only trade genuine coins, like dash, monero and digibyte.

did anyone actually get there share of coins? wallets functional?

can the dev get in contact with me, what are your thoughts on passing the project over to a genuine developer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinook (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:43:40 AM

can the dev get in contact with me, what are your thoughts on passing the project over to a genuine developer?

nope, investors need to talk to the escrow provider, i wont continue this project as long as ive got neg feedback plastered all over my username.
TupacShakur

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:53:03 AM

nope, investors need to talk to the escrow provider, i wont continue this project as long as ive got neg feedback plastered all over my username.

why let it go nowhere?

im willing to take over the project and actually develop it. all i ask for is the rights to the coin, github, and all the unsent premine be sent to my wallet.

its prob the best thing to do. PM me if your interested.
chinook (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:02:18 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 08:17:27 AM by chinook

why let it go nowhere?

im willing to take over the project and actually develop it. all i ask for is the rights to the coin, github, and all the unsent premine be sent to my wallet.

its prob the best thing to do. PM me if your interested.

for free? ha. i put too much time and effort into this project to simply abandon it. PM me with your qualifications and ill decide who it goes to.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 09:15:42 AM

Small Update

A small bit of information about myself, im a bit of a perfectionist, and those tacky wallets were bugging me, so ill be working on a new fresh look, and fresh functionality.

think of this entire coin as a blank canvas. The sky is the limit..

hmm who is working on it :-)  you or Coinaid ?

TupacShakur

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:30:57 AM

Ok, so ive been in contact with chinook, and he has agreed to let me take over the project and distribute coins to the original ico investors.

i have gained access to:
* github access
* the ico premine
* photoshop files (even though ill most likely get a new design made up by a professional)

i will request that chinook closes this thread shortly, and ill start a new one.

could i please request that OCMINER continue operating his pool for BitRush.

could i also please request that ALL investors PM me with your transaction ID's to prove you originally invested in the ico with the original developer. i believe there were 2 lots of investors, ones that sent money to chinook, and ones that sent money to the escrow service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: