Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian parliament grants Vladimir Putin right to deploy military in Syria  (Read 2566 times)
ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:44:10 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 04:58:50 PM by ThePrinceofTea

How long, Vladimir, will you go on abusing our patience? You don't understand the meaning of article 4&5 of NATO? THE EMPIRE Doesn't need NATO, don't forget Japan, ural-altai area would be useful, and a good occasion to make a lasting peace with China...

surrender.

Remember when you see Her like this :

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/81/Statue_of_Liberty_from_ferry.JPG/675px-Statue_of_Liberty_from_ferry.JPG

She doesn't wear her Mask of War. You will only see it once...

Yes, but russian like to re-write the story ... and like to have a "selective memory" ....

February 2011: given the Arab revolts that develop in parallel, calls the event multiply in Syria. The government intends to initially avoid a crisis by announcing social measures.

March 15: Start of massive demonstrations, especially in Deraa. The next day, four people are killed and hundreds injured by the security forces. This is the beginning of a fierce repression, where the weapon fires live ammunition.

March 23: one hundred demonstrators were killed in Deraa. The next day, 20,000 people attended the funeral in the streets of the city. On Friday, March 25, demonstrations swarm all over the country. In response, the government of Bashar al-Assad promises reforms.

March 29: The government resign but the Prime Minister Naji Otri, is renewed by Bashar al-Assad, the day after denouncing a "conspiracy" against his regime.

March 31: the regime announced the opening of an investigation into the deaths recorded in Deraa and Latakia the previous two weeks.

April 7: Assad thinks concessions face the challenge naturalizing 300,000 Kurds, who had been deprived of Syrian nationality by a decree in 1962.

April 10: clashes between demonstrators and security forces in Baniyas (northwest) cause the death of 14 people, including nine soldiers. The army deployed armored.

14 April: A new government is formed. Adel Safar Naji Otri succeeded as prime minister. Assad decides the release of all those arrested since the beginning of the movement.

15 April: according to the NGO Amnesty International, at least 200 people have been killed since the start of the protest, a month ago.

April 19: Assad lifted the state of emergency that was in force since 1963. This measure, however, comes a new legislation to "regulate the right to demonstrate peacefully."

April 27: More than 230 members of the Baath party, in power, resigned to protest violence tell civilians.
At the United Nations, a resolution of the Security Council condemning the crackdown was blocked by Russia, which considers that the situation in Syria "does not constitute a threat to international peace and security."

May 21: the family of Hamza al-Khatib, a 13-year-old recovered his body mutilated by the armed forces, a video posted on Youtube shows (warning, shocking images). The authorities deny having tortured Hamza, who would they believe died in a shootout with "armed gangs". Whatever, Hamza became the symbol of the Syrian revolt.
23 May: EU sanctions Assad and nine people around her, freezing their assets and prohibiting the visa for the EU.

May 31: Assad decreed a general amnesty. It does not calm the protesters, who are tens of thousands to take to the streets the next day in the country despite the repression.

June 1: in a report entitled "We have never seen such horror," the NGO Human Rights Watch denounced "crimes against humanity" and "systematic killings and torture by Syrian security forces Deraa. "

June 6: at least 120 members of the Syrian security forces in Jisr al-perish Choughour (northwest). The regime blames "armed groups" while opponents argue and deny that this is a mutiny in the forces of order.

June 12: Syrian army announced that it seized control of Jisr al-Choughour after intense bombing that caused the flight of several thousand people, including Turkey.

June 21: Assad decreed a new amnesty for all crimes committed before June 20. The same day, tens of thousands of supporters of the regime manifested in several cities, including Damascus, Aleppo and Daraa.

July 8: over 450 000 people (according to the Syrian League for Human Rights) manifest in Hama, in the presence of the US and French ambassadors. In the following days, the embassies of the United States and France are targeted in Damascus.

Who sell the weapons used by Assaad ... ? Russia ...
Who want to keep his military occupation in Syria ? Russia
Who blocked since the start to move of Assaad with a real democratic vote and getting a real opposant speak ? Russia ...

... and why not putting the mess in Middle East -> War there ... => Oil will get price up ...

But of course Russia want the peace ...  Russia, which considers that the situation in Syria "does not constitute a threat to international peace and security." ... why now and not before Huh?

this is what russia has become under this man... I keep Barack (and who knows what game he maybe playing, diffusing potential problem, what ever)
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 06:56:50 PM

It's not about the regime of Obama or the presidency of Assad or the balancing act of Putin. It's about standing up to the dark forces that strive to destroy the last vestiges of international law and to violate and abolish the notion of sovereign states.

As for NATO, it long ago morphed into what can be described as a North-American Terrorist Organisation - it's last transformation happened when it violated the sovereignty of Yugoslavia, bombed that country into oblivion, killing and displacing hundreds of thousands of Serbs in the process. Iraq, Afghanistan, Tunis, Lybia, Egypt, and now Syria are just continuations of that unchecked aggression from USNATO.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:31:28 PM

It's not about the regime of Obama or the presidency of Assad or the balancing act of Putin. It's about standing up to the dark forces that strive to destroy the last vestiges of international law and to violate and abolish the notion of sovereign states.

As for NATO, it long ago morphed into what can be described as a North-American Terrorist Organisation - it's last transformation happened when it violated the sovereignty of Yugoslavia, bombed that country into oblivion, killing and displacing hundreds of thousands of Serbs in the process. Iraq, Afghanistan, Tunis, Lybia, Egypt, and now Syria are just continuations of that unchecked aggression from USNATO.

dear Nemo1024,

I would like so much to answer you. I have no intention to impose anything on you. However I wouldn't feel free to express myself honestly if:

1) you tell me that you aren't in relative safety somewhere far away from Moskow (even if you use pigeons to send your message to the first outpost to be posted here)

2) or that you understand what may come, and I don't want to lie to you, it's tragic. And I reformulate, if you have no problem to be in the biggest, longest, hardest frontline in the world and accept the consequences that may include loss of life (lives) and total destruction of what you know.

if you aren't ready (by 1 or 2), I don't feel right now, ready to answer your little talk point... (after 1024 comes 2048 to tell you the spirit).

I hope to be able to read a direct / or between the line answer.

kindly (remember it's not personal).

(p.s. let's not fool ourselves, it's E^X (about the 1024).
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:29:07 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2015, 10:46:27 PM by ThePrinceofTea

You have, are right, so right, but who said that the so called terrorists have to be asymmetrically weaker? it's a tenet that will be proved to you wrong, maybe as soon as tomorrow morning.

And you are so wrong, you don't want to accept that in Crimea russia had solid foundation, it's the same for the Sunnah. Russia chose to enter a war that started 1436 years ago (if it's the date of the death following this utmost act of violence on a Woman pbuh).

I know that you want to reattach yourself to what you call "civilized" (aka the banning of a plant is enough to prove the barbarism) but it's way bigger. It's so big that you can't wrap your mind around the fact that by choosing a side in the longest war on Earth, russian territories and I include Crimea have entered it.

America never entered this war. America was attacked. Ask for a man, that couldn't be given. there was no choice, but to move in and create a second front (mountains were too well chosen by said enemy).

However Putin chose to enter the war. Then you can rationalize how you want. Never forget to add a lot of non-atlantic buddies... disposing too of Continent size economies... but it's not relevant.

International law wasn't made to preserve and defend bloody murders. you can lie has much as you want it's even irrelevant. it's the one fortold. and as long as you will not let the Safavids and the Nusairis go you will be dragged, deeper, stronger and faster in a world that you don't understand.

but how could you not be dragged, it is inevitable for you. China with it's millennial experience will make ultimately the right choice. Corruption is fought, a brighter, harmonious future is being worked on every single day.

However, in russia... a part you. I don't know what's of value there. Only thief obsessed by wealth.
by engaging the war against the Sunnah with the Safavids and Nusairis, russia is doing the same "mistake" (in a sense necessary be resolvable) that your so called darkside did with crimea and eastern ukraine. Only it's a no limit game (here only can this word be used).

the last thing that the Sunnah will do is send a Quoran into space voyagerlike. why? to let a trace. the rest is unreal. I know it sound harsh. there is no kbg agents killing deserters, it's only voluntary.

You see the only thing that the west tried to do is a more just, more peaceful, safer world, at the cost of trillions and thousands of the live of the BRAVEST YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN of the west. russia on the other hand, promotes nuclear war (iran), arms sells, corruption (kazakstanlike) and other inhuman trafficking.

I know money can blind (the true darkside). But again I come back not those that wage this thousand year old war. it's bigger, the score ain't here. no one knows it, but pray and follow his heart to be on the right side of the Call of God.

this is what is tragic. you will be taken in it, like the desert storm... only once the wall of sand will rise will you understand how truely dark war can be. I or 0.

America is a land of PEACE. not russia.  The US CONSTITUTION IS SUPREME. why because it allows the PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS TO THE MOST. It includes following the principle of : free will - informed consent - victimless that what ever the interpretation it's compatible with Islam, it is Islam.

Russia and the other kuffars aren't. you will discover it.

Once upon a time a people coming from the north decided to allied themselves with the last ennemies of Isreal a province ruled by Jews in what is called the Krelefat...

GOD IS THE GREATEST, not russia, not putin, not the mullah, not the assad.

take example on Great Leader, building a bright future for the People of the DPRK.

Over time North Korea has gradually distanced itself from the world communist movement. Juche, an ideology of national self-reliance, was introduced into the ...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Lockheed_Martin_F-22A_Raptor_JSOH.jpg

So dear people under the trance of the kremlin and the lies of the kuffars, call us the reptilians if you want, I guarantee you that you mess around it will get hot... very hot, and we like it.

thanks for reading.

THE DARKSIDE.

and as always: HF. (and if you were civilized you would answer u2).
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:44:20 AM

The weapons and the ammunition produced must be sold or used somewhere, so the new place is Syria. The situation is very bad, so many victims, Europe full with refugees. All this has to come to an end, we are living in the 21 century in democratic countries deal the problems with talk and diplomacy not with innocent victims.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:21:20 AM

as you are still alive... and for the fun of it: rationales about those 2:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AlexanderLitvinenko.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c9/Wiktor_Juschtschenko%2C_Pr%C3%A4sident_der_Ukraine%2C_in_der_Universit%C3%A4t_Z%C3%BCrich.jpg

so you are all afraid of a little mobster of russia? lol. you are so weak...

you suit case radiate terrorists.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:16:28 AM

it was the first wave, now the Nuke:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/Anna_Politkovskaja_im_Gespr%C3%A4ch_mit_Christhard_L%C3%A4pple.jpg

this is putinrussia.

So my question, as I question more... Are you afraid of putin (and as such not of God) or do believe in him (serving a demon)? curious...

written in blood. Supreme Soviet had Values.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:43:56 PM

russian air force dropping leaflets to warn civilians

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:22:26 PM

the echo from siberia is coming... and says whispering trough the birches:
"we would have all been richer with Mikhail Khodorkovsky... but the terrorists of the kremlin."

united terrorists of russia Smiley.

hey svders, btw, weed is an excellent relaxant... Cheesy.

why didn't you do your mission statement? defend soviet union from filthy capitalist?

hahahah.

you can't answer anything, you are so naked... a bear without clothes, is a . . . . . . . bear Cheesy.

but I assure you no one is selling it yet, the bidding is about which IMB will have it's flag on the lenin tomb before pulling it down... it will only be symbolic, but how framefull Cheesy... worth a few sec with a webcam feed nothing else Cheesy.

move along, subhumans.

ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:48:48 PM

I agree, you should better think about stimulant, something from ramp I guess, only for the privileged of the castle of the demons? hooo but I forget, the longer you take it, the less it work... diminishing return, like your pathetic so-called propaganda... you are so has been, all of you. nukeable.

and like I said :

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Mutua_Madrid_Open_2015.jpg

every one smart has already left this shit hole called russia... it could have been great... but corruption eats everything...

Wink
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:03:12 PM

Impressive, this last display of military power from the unexpected... the Caspian flotilla.
https://www.rt.com/news/317864-russian-warships-missiles-launch/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:07:05 PM

expected, and they would have spread to sotchi anyway... so mute point about crimean fleet... nukeable, nothing of value... it's hitputin 1933 all over again.

such losers... all of them.

will rt goes black? I wouldn't work there, there isn't enough 0 to justify the risk... it's dead trap in waiting. what can you do, those foreigners wanted rouble, they will see ruins... but as journalists they should be happy... there will be action. please wrap little non digital camera... so there is footage for history channel Smiley.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:50:13 PM

Grin

ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:36:27 PM

just a little comment about RT, i strongly believe in not shooting the messenger, nor silencing, nor what ever and let him go home. However and that's where it get fuckingly interesting. The First Amendment by definition applies in the Empire... as such RT America can say what ever they please while enjoying the full protection of the EMPIRE being there. however as rt russia is based in terrorist country, once it start to "rain"... how could anyone know. it's a sad fact of being a servant of a terrorist. terrorpropaganda from terror country is quite stupid, but who would have though that only idiots would work for drakputing Cheesy, little vampire too? I never saw a single show or even sentence critical of the castle of the demon. NEVER. fidel like only evil can get. sponge bob.

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

once upon a time a bunch of pathetic gangster, traitor to their nations decided to gang in the kremlin to farm the russian people and butcher and threaten the rest of the world. they were wiped. happily. but still:

question more Cheesy.

again everyone smart already left... and every journalist real, knows how the kremlin treaths journalists... it's a fact. proofed many times.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:58:17 PM

it's anticipation commentary... for example it's evident that the russian parliament being the legal arm of those vampires it will be targeted... don't need to have invented fire to deduce it...

frankly you are noobs. why is the impaler still alive? what's going svder? you are all in, in the plundering, murdering, trafficing and others crime with it (it being a thing)? I guess so, you purged everyone else long time ago... pfffff

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

ahahha

the biggest bidding btw is about the one who will press to pull down the mausoleum... ahahaha, you have no idea.... Cheesy.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:57:49 PM

you want to know the funniest thing of them all... for the Empire you are under agw as a security risk... you don't understand... you can't... why? everyone smart left, long ago... alone in the dry blood of all your opponents... pfff.

you only have the vestige of what build those that believed in sovietism did... nothing else... muppets. please go do it yourselves all in the forest... call it the end of a cult. the drakputin cult.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:00:33 PM

Do I need to tell you that it was a little social experiment... hahaha MUPPPPEETTTTTTTS... all of this, since the penguin call the tsar went to see how caves were made.

a proud independent people.... please...
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:01:38 PM

diversifying mothers will not help... look at your hero, the great king of africa.... ROLF.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:02:52 PM

I imagine how all the people you mind control look at you know, how great nation, much power, such wow...

typical dodge Cheesy
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:03:54 PM

russia federation = dodge of the coin... much coin, much failure, such wow... (and poor hair btw Cheesy).

sometime it's important to edit... even more rofl... I am gonna pee myself Cheesy. (no it's joke Cheesy).

it's joke squaring...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: