Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I give you 100% USD and you give me 99% USD back  (Read 746 times)
Coin.Karma (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 04:22:54 AM

I give you 100% USD and you give me 99% USD back>>>>>CONDITIONS APPLY<<<<<

BTC-E codes wanted, on a regular basis. Willing to pay 1%.

Want BTC-E codes in exchange for  ******  ( PM me if interested and meet the below Qualification requirements.)
Make 1% on each transaction.

Minimum Qualification Requirements.

You should be a trusted member on the forum with a past history of successful transactions, atleast have 1000+ posts( negotiable upto 500 posts, with good track record )

In return I am willing to provide my part of the deal first., no escrow, I make delivery first.

First Phase requirement
(Total : 1500 $ usd), you can make 15$ daily. About 5 exchanges daily for 3 weeks. till I work out the system. If there is potential for higher number of exchanges daily and if you can scale up accordingly, it would be awesome.

In 3 weeks we move to full capacity.
Full Phase
(Total : 6000 to 25000 usd) worth codes required daily, you can make approximately 60$ to 250 $ daily. ie approximately 20+ bitcoins at maximum daily.

Once we have built trust we can use a live chat mechanism to make the exchanges and we are good to go. I am looking at building connections with multiple suppliers. I am looking at the efficiency of scaling up also.

As you can see that everything mentioned above is straightforward. If you have any doubts, you can PM me, but please note that replies shall go out to suppliers who meet the requirements only.

This might apply only to a specific category or type of user, so please answer accordingly.

Thanks for your time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: