Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2024, 09:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Received negative because I want to sell my account  (Read 2841 times)
MarkMJ (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:03:06 AM

I do not know why but now I am happy that I did not have the luck to sell this acc

Dear unverified

I'm sorry for what i've just said above if you still need pm acc make a post to my official thread 50% discount

Dear xetsr

Thank you for writing all the text,but
I never said that you scam
It was an example
Read again please and you will understand what I'm traing to say by you scam,you sell

Dear newtons1

When you will need an pm acc please don't forget that I sell some,
Everything is legit of course but for more info pm and I will explain you all before buying

Now I'm waiting for admin/mod to confirm that I'm the same person
Then fuck the negative because is just red.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:41:59 AM

I have replied to your message and agreed to remove my feedback but since your password was reset so we need confirmation that account is still controlled by real owner

sign a message using your bitcoin address
113kewskzhF1XEGDmVYaphvzVmHjiVk69c
112RyTsEkxcj1wxrrK58RCgELL1pWyrpk3

sign below message using any of the above listed address to confirm that you are real owner of the account

sign this

This is MarkMJ from bitcointalk forum date 1 oct. 2015
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:16:16 AM

I have replied to your message and agreed to remove my feedback but since your password was reset so we need confirmation that account is still controlled by real owner

sign a message using your bitcoin address
112RyTsEkxcj1wxrrK58RCgELL1pWyrpk3

sign below message using any of the above listed address to confirm that you are real owner of the account

sign this

Hello

Waiting reply via pm,
Check your pm

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:37:50 AM

There is no rule against selling accounts and most sold accounts appear to be used for signature campaigns therefore I do not believe that a sold account is a scam per say se. I would suggest that whoever left MarkMJ negative trust to change it to neutral if they wish to warn others to ignore previous feedback.

This is not a usual account sale. See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195916.msg12550819#msg12550819 . Negative feedback should not be removed.

Notice the high price because of the "free" stuff included? Who pays 1.2 BTC for a senior account they plan on using for sig campaigns Roll Eyes I haven't been around here lately but are prices for accounts really that high now? Here I was thinking prices would be dropping because of all the farmers.

Here is the post in case the above thread is deleted:

Hello

I'm selling this account + my
perfectmoney
solidtrustpay
paypal
payza
advcash
NO PAPERS will be included
All for 1.2 btc (negotiable)
Waiting pm if you want to know more details
Justa short information: even if there was no scam ever intended, the negative rating would still be okay.

Once, I also wasn't okay with some ratings which - in my old opinion - were unjustified due to no scam being involved.
I suggest reading theymos' thread where he announced the trust feature. He gives some examples about possible cases for ratings, and he also states that the trust section would be a proper place to leave some general feedback about the user. So, at the end of the day, negative trust would also be okay if it was like "user rants at others for no apparent reason". No need for an intended scam.

It's up to everyone if he likes that, but that's what it was invented for - amongst others. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:12:42 AM

----start below------
----end above-------

H01Ox6TQg6iGIaEtZfMptxwVtDLAg/zDP/BmXc+YiZ0jZtUm5tWhrC2hRaJDE3tSr1hzc2IVddcG1frVWgygz9Y=

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:22:47 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 12:33:02 AM by Jhanzo

you could have given the private key of that address to the buyer so that they can sign a message using it.

for the record: I don't believe that your account is already sold.

besides, it looks like mitchell left you a negative feedback because you are selling it, not because you already sold it.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
newbitcoins2020

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:53:50 AM

He is also selling some other accounts as a package, and it is possible that some of those accounts have some value as well, although I really am not sure.

They have value and you should know exactly why someone would buy this package.
Do you think someone with this package of accounts would be able to scam >1.2 BTC? If you do then yes the negative trust is correct to be on his account.

I do not see any reason why anyone would think it is a good idea to trust him with 0.01 BTC, let alone 1.2 BTC. The fact that I am dealing with the original owner does not change the amount I am going to be willing to trust someone with.

I was implying that maybe a payza account has value because the person buying it would not have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get it to work. The same with perfectmoney, and the others.

Maybe someone else who needs money and is considering to sell his account is going to see this situation and instead of trying to sell his account he will try to scam instead to pay whatever bill he needs paid.

Okay. So, you leave negative feed for no collateral loans and trades done for reputation? What if someone was buying trust from those loans or trades to make loans or trades easier in the future? What if they decided to scam because they were not able to get a loan. See where I'm going with this?

This is starting to get off-topic now. FYI - I wasn't wasn't calling OP a scammer, just pointing out why this looks shady. They seemed to be confused on why they received the negative trust in the first place.

xetsr - your a big joker of this thread and what ever you posted on this thread is completely BS

If account selling is allowed on this forum then if sell with alt or same account what is difference?

And the person do not even have idea to sell account with alt account to avoid negative feedback then how you can think he can do scamming or any bad things?

You just spoiled just financial support - do not know why he was selling.

Just because you have green trust do not try to behave like a ...........

Now a days in this forum people like you having green trust scamming every one and forcing seller to create alt account. Since your forcing to create alt account for that you should be red trust.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1965

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:03:49 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 08:54:21 PM by owlcatz

Never mind, I see the user has posted our PMs above. My rating stands for itself, and I don't believe anyone can prove this account was sold or not at this point, signed message or not.

Cheers,
Owlcatz

Edit - There is an open scam accusation against this user here.  Even though I don't buy it since Glem is also accused, I thought it should be noted as well. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:56:30 PM

xetsr - your a big joker of this thread and what ever you posted on this thread is completely BS

If account selling is allowed on this forum then if sell with alt or same account what is difference?

And the person do not even have idea to sell account with alt account to avoid negative feedback then how you can think he can do scamming or any bad things?

You just spoiled just financial support - do not know why he was selling.

Just because you have green trust do not try to behave like a ...........

Now a days in this forum people like you having green trust scamming every one and forcing seller to create alt account. Since your forcing to create alt account for that you should be red trust.

Hey MarkMJ, good luck on the new account. Maybe you learned a valuable lesson. Maybe not. Time will tell.  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:31:00 PM

Check this proof please
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197402.20
So I receive a negative from you because I want to sell my account
Right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
That is correct. Once again, you cannot proof that you haven't sold the account as you can easily give your private key to the buying party (which seems to be common practice these days).

So you have something with me?
Just tell me and I will stop posting via forum
Waiting reply here.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:08:45 PM

Check this proof please
That is correct. Once again, you cannot proof that you haven't sold the account as you can easily give your private key to the buying party (which seems to be common practice these days).

Waiting reply here.

You're likely going to be waiting a long time, and nobody is going to be removing their rating.

Move along now, your new account above is waiting for you! Check it out, I even left you some neutral trust! Enjoy! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 03:11:24 AM

Check this proof please

Waiting reply here.

You're likely going to be waiting a long time, and nobody is going to be removing their rating.

Move along now, your new account above is waiting for you! Check it out, I even left you some neutral trust! Enjoy! Smiley

Last post deleted,there is any next user that want to know my story?
Just users that give me negative.

MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:04:45 PM

I will not stop to give negative to all users that give me free negative for nothingDOT  Sad

paka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:12:51 PM

I will not stop to give negative to all users that give me free negative for nothingDOT  Sad

How will that gonna help your situation?
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:19:40 PM

I never said he will help me!!!

Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 01:48:31 PM

It won't, and he's just being childish.

Check out my untrusted feedback list and you'll see what I mean. Now I'm a scammer, apparently. Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: