Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AEON] Aeon Speculation  (Read 190012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phishead

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:47:54 AM

@estenity. Load what? It is so hard to buy a large amount of Aeon without moving the price. It is also hard selling it without moving the price down. This is very frustrating.

I like Aeon but loading more than the liquidity in Bittrex, our best exchange, can accomodate would be a very big mistake.

could this be an explanation ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aeon/comments/9lt2nc/where_is_katie_charms/

Quoting Katie:

If you're asking because you're worried about me personally, I am doing my best. After several failed attempts in business and friendship (coupled with the current bear market) I am having to take some time for myself, look for work, look for a new place to live, and try to rebalance my energy levels. Sometimes in life we give too much love away, and forget to keep enough for ourselves. This can leave us emotionally drained, and especially if we aren't getting anything back from our environment it can leave us needing time to recharge our souls. Coupled with the regular hate, bullying, and dysphoria that being trans brings, I'm taking time and space for myself to get back into a position where I can give myself fully once more to those around me.

If you're asking because you're worried about my involvement in the project, I wish I had enough time to do everything simultaneously at 100% intensity, but I unfortunately don't.

No blockchain project, Aeon included, can be dependent on the personality of a single individual. I remain a moderator here, and happily continue taking care of that duty, but also welcome the recent swell of involvement by other community members who are making a name for themselves.

Ultimately behind these screen names lie fallable human beings with complex lives and problems, despite the brief glimpses of bluster and ego you may briefly see. There are no demi-gods and no oracles at work - everything's in the hands of fallable people just like me and you. If you're waiting on someone to come and save the day, it's just not going to happen.

Learn to code. Learn to sell. Learn to manage. Learn to design... Sharpen your skills and use them towards projects you believe in.

Don't put your faith in anyone else to do it for you, and don't wait for permission to make things better. Put your faith in yourself and take ownership in what you believe in. Forget about Katie Charm - you are much more important to crypto than she ever will be.

@estenity. That might be it if Katie truly has been dumping her coins. I reckon we need to hurry for Aeon to be in a new exchange. Aeon's present liquidity cannot take the dumps of one of its biggest bagholders hehehe.

Nahhh... bullet proofs + cryptonite-lite = Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1428

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:08:07 AM

@phishead. Equals what? Opensource technology development from 2 developers does not help bring the liquidity into Aeon, only more exchange listings and more demand will.

Our volume in Bittrex is only .92 bitcoins hehehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

https://twitter.com/bazookajeff

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

@bbc.reporter, I wager we are at rock bottom satsoshi wise right now. What say you?

The source from which existing things derive their existence is also that to which they return at their destruction.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:58:28 AM

@boomboombazookajeff. That is a very easy wager to make because every cryptocoin is presently beginning to settle on their own bottoms hehehe.

However, we might not be out of it yet. A certain someone might decide to continue dumping hehe.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

Not really a bottom for AEON. A month ago price was 7200 at now is 10%  more.   Same with Monero 14 August price was 0.0132 btc. 20% lower as today.   What is lowest  considering 2018 is value of Bitcoin.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

Not really a bottom for AEON. A month ago price was 7200 at now is 10%  more.   Same with Monero 14 August price was 0.0132 btc. 20% lower as today.   What is lowest  considering 2018 is value of Bitcoin.

The price is adequate and you can slowly buy this asset, but the market can show anything and therefore everyone has to decide. Do as you see fit and trust your intuition, it often helps!

bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:23:45 AM

Hehe agreed. But only because we know that there might be a certain whale who wants to dump some coins again.

I hope next time, the whale would be more patient and avoid selling on market price. Aeon does not have enough bids to cover his or her dumps in Bittrex.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

https://twitter.com/bazookajeff

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

I put in my orders and happily got them filled. If the whale wants to sell their holdings, he or she can make new whales in the process.

The source from which existing things derive their existence is also that to which they return at their destruction.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:22:47 AM

@boomboombazookajeff. However, you have to question yourself on why the whales are dumping. Are we holding a dead coin? Are we bagholders of a hopeless project.

In any case, americanpegasus is more active in the Grim project. Is that where we also should be?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

@boomboombazookajeff. However, you have to question yourself on why the whales are dumping. Are we holding a dead coin? Are we bagholders of a hopeless project.

In any case, americanpegasus is more active in the Grim project. Is that where we also should be?

I am not sure why you are so obsessed with him. Let people do what they want with their life also with their wealth.  as I believe grincoin dont exist yet.  It will soon for everyone that want to use it.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

@Febo. I am not obsessed with her. However, some people in the Aeon subreddit are already speculating if she is dumping her Aeons in favor of making another investment on a different project. Her reddit account is more active in Grin.

In any case, she is a smart investor and did not become a whale by luck. It is also nothing personal, we cannot hold all our eggs in 1 basket.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

However, some people in the Aeon subreddit are already speculating if she is dumping her Aeons in favor of making another investment

So what? If AEON is money. Then everyone is allowed to do with it weather it pleases them. If AEON is not money and there are some people that decide when I should spend it and for what I should spend it, then I personally dont care about AEON anymore and dont want it anymore. No one got any AEON for free. Everyone had to buy them or mine them. When they bought them or pay electricity to mine them, they risked value will decrease.  And no central bank would replace their lost value if that would happen.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1197

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

However, some people in the Aeon subreddit are already speculating if she is dumping her Aeons in favor of making another investment

So what? If AEON is money. Then everyone is allowed to do with it weather it pleases them. If AEON is not money and there are some people that decide when I should spend it and for what I should spend it, then I personally dont care about AEON anymore and dont want it anymore. No one got any AEON for free. Everyone had to buy them or mine them. When they bought them or pay electricity to mine them, they risked value will decrease.  And no central bank would replace their lost value if that would happen.

I remember when she bought them and paid well above market to do so. She most certainly earned the right to sell as she chooses (as did any AEON owner of course; I agree with your take 100%).

People buy and sell, that's what makes a market. If the person in question is dumping (or has dumped) her coins then after the dumping the supply will tighten up again. So it goes.
H.W.P

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

Aeon has a very big future, I recently found out about him and two days ago I began to study it, I studied all the documentation, news and details of this project. Now I understand that in my investment portfolio, this is a very valuable asset.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

Agreed. However, I also do have my right to speculate and care how valuable Aeon presently is. I am a holder like anyone of you. If an influencial whale might be dumping his or her coins, am I not allowed to speculate why?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

Whole past month price of AEON was sub 10000 satoshi. It was not this low for last 2 years. Most of those 2 years AEON desperately needed rebase and still it was valued more then right now.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

Whole past month price of AEON was sub 10000 satoshi. It was not this low for last 2 years. Most of those 2 years AEON desperately needed rebase and still it was valued more then right now.

yes, but probably a whale has sold.

what is important appears now the better technical situation of the coin; and higher popularity for exemple at reddit.
also bear market recently "hurt" at the time of financial international crisis, maybe our market is beginning to bounce as a reaction ?

i hope for now that the devs will not be too elitists to get a broader adoption.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1197

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

Wider market conditions play a role. It isn't the only factor but it is a factor.
H.W.P

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

Today I looked at the price of this cryptocurrency and decided that it was worth buying it, since it seems to me their blockchain is considered very serious and it is waiting for a good future, there are already quite a few projects done and are doing on it.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:59:15 AM

Wider market conditions play a role. It isn't the only factor but it is a factor.

Agreed. However market conditions have more of an effect during bear markets than bull markets for low volume coins like Aeon.

Also, maybe in this situation, it's because our whale has been selling to fund his or her efforts in another project.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: