Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Magic Money is now live (Gorilla TEETH Spin off)  (Read 13082 times)
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:46:23 PM

@vegas
If you knew about the exploit / bug since back the MMIVX wallet why didn't you then tell people about it in a new thread or on your website, after Spots deleted your posts in the Ann thread and ignored you?  Huh
You've could prevented the whole actual situation.

Now it looks like that you (plus others) and Spots exploited / scammed each other on the back of us bagholders.

Not all of us were Spot's lemmings but we didn't have a chance to get out fast with our invested money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:01:49 PM

Maybe spots did it you guys. He was  quiet about this upgrade remember.

http://www.gorillastake.com/social/thewire/owner/iGotSpots

The WireiGotSpots
iGotSpots
Thread
By iGotSpots 2 days ago
Pushing out a small #GorillaBucks update that will not require a clientside update. Just working on making checkpoint servers more efficient
MisterGreen

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:40:17 PM

Maybe spots did it you guys. He was  quiet about this upgrade remember.

http://www.gorillastake.com/social/thewire/owner/iGotSpots

The WireiGotSpots
iGotSpots
Thread
By iGotSpots 2 days ago
Pushing out a small #GorillaBucks update that will not require a clientside update. Just working on making checkpoint servers more efficient

I think he tried to lock out the exploited wallets/addresses from the blockchain with this update but failed. Then he didn't find a solution or didn't want to hurt his wallet of BUCKS and jumped off ship.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:25:30 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 02:52:22 PM by vegasguy

@vegas
If you knew about the exploit / bug since back the MMIVX wallet why didn't you then tell people about it in a new thread or on your website, after Spots deleted your posts in the Ann thread and ignored you?  Huh

Now it looks like that you (plus others) and Spots exploited / scammed each other on the back of us bagholders.

Not all of us were Spot's lemmings but we didn't have a chance to get out fast with our invested money.

Im man enough to admit when I made a mistake and did the wrong thing. Ive admitted mistakes publicly before, and Ill do it again. When I got the spots MMXIV magic wallet by accident, its true I did not reveal it to anyone other than the guy I was friends with. No, not woody, didnt know him back them. This friend is out of crypto. This happend when the first MMXIV 1.08 was released and I was still new to crypto. I did not see the big picture , how my actions in crypto can hurt others. Not that it even matters now, but I never dumped the price down, I sold on the sell side always. But again , this didnt make it right what I did. Im not perfect, not even close. However I do strive everyday today to do the right thing and be helpful especially to those in need. For the record I was the very first one that began to tell the truth about the shit that spots was doing, and it was still early and nobody had figured it out yet. I was attacked by everyone on that thread, and accused of many things including manipulating the prices, I was called a trouble causer, a troll. I stayed with it and weathered it, and kept telling the truth, and kept getting attacked on his thread. I threatened legal action on Spots to stop the swap and put enormous pressure on him to stop the 4 to 1 swap. He did it anyway. Meanwhile everyone else is on my ass telling me Im out to hurt his coins, yet at the time I was near the top of the list on most of his coins. So, ya, Ive made mistakes. I wasnt caught with the special MMXIV wallet. I admitted voluntarily, that I got it, and used it. So I have made mistakes, I apologize to anyone I have hurt , with my mistake. New to crypto then and naive and stupid. I am a good person. If anyone doubts that read through my previous posts and youll see, I am very helpful, I give people praise for a good job, and the only time I attack is when there is either scum in Crypto thats hurting everyone, or someone attacks me first and I defend myself, but 98% of my posts are kind and uplifting, and helpful.

Here is a link to my previous posts to anyone that doubts my integrity and fairness: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=344765;sa=showPosts

If anyone else posts something challenging my integrity, and kindness Im simply going to post this link. That says it all.

Vegeas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
MisterGreen

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:32:58 PM

@vegas
If you knew about the exploit / bug since back the MMIVX wallet why didn't you then tell people about it in a new thread or on your website, after Spots deleted your posts in the Ann thread and ignored you?  Huh

Im man enough to admit when I made a mistake and did the wrong thing. Ive admitted mistakes publicly before, and Ill do it again. When I got the spots MMXIV magic wallet by accident, its true I did not reveal it to anyone other than the guy I was friends with. No, not woody, didnt know him back them. This friend is out of crypto. This happend when the first MMXIV 1.08 was released and I was still new to crypto. I did not see the big picture , how my actions in crypto can hurt others. Not that it even matters now, but I never dumped the price down, I sold on the sell side always. But again , this didnt make it right what I did. Im not perfect, not even close. However I do strive everyday today to do the right thing and be helpful especially to those in need. For the record I was the very first one that began to tell the truth about the shit that spots was doing, and it was still early and nobody had figured it out yet. I was attacked by everyone on that thread, and accused of many things including manipulating the prices, I was called a trouble causer, a troll. I stayed with it and weathered it, and kept telling the truth, and kept getting attacked on his thread. I threatened legal action on Spots to stop the swap and put enormous pressure on him to stop the 4 to 1 swap. He did it anyway. Meanwhile everyone else is on my ass telling me Im out to hurt his coins, yet at the time I was near the top of the list on most of his coins. So, ya, Ive made mistakes. I wasnt caught with the special MMXIV wallet. I admitted voluntarily, that I got it, and used it. So I have made mistakes, I apologize to anyone I have hurt , with my mistake. New to crypto then and naive and stupid. I am a good person. If anyone doubts that read through my previous posts and youll see, I am very helpful, I give people praise for a good job, and the only time I attack is when there is either scum in Crypto thats hurting everyone, or someone attacks me first and I defend myself, but 98% of my posts are kind and uplifting, and helpful.

Here is a link to my previous posts to anyone that doubts my integrity and fairness: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=344765;sa=showPosts

If anyone else posts something challenging my integrity, and kindness Im simply going to post this link. That says it all.

Vegeas

Thanks for your clarification, Vegas. I really appreciate it that you've replied in that detail and honesty.
Hope you didn't get it wrong, it wasn't my intention to attack you in person, i've only wanted to know why you've kept silent about the exploit.

tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:34:12 PM

well the name its good cause no one relly knows the processes of all the money can be made soo its magic lol

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 08:27:42 PM

so about the domain lease....

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:01:13 AM

Ricky is out of town, on a cruise for 2 weeks!

Peace, Dennis

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:17:41 AM

Ricky is out of town, on a cruise for 2 weeks!

Peace, Dennis

awesome thanks Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:53:18 AM

is this coin dead?
Woody20285
Legendary