Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex Managed Account - Great Opportunity From 0.5 BTC - See Result  (Read 3102 times)
DomMic (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:32:48 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 10:35:53 AM by DomMic

Hallo to all,

First i would to say don't worry about my rank: I'm a newbie on Bitcointalk but I've a good background in Finance. I've a good idea and I'm looking for an Escrow and 10 people who would invest 0,50BTC for a total amount of 5BTC: at this moment I only say that this amount will be hold by the escrow.  This is the first step to create our little company for start my project.

If anyone could be interested coud contact me in pm so I could explain my intention. If my idea will be realized, the next step will be the launch of a new service.

Contact me only if you are really interested or if you are an high trusted escrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:24:43 PM

I can help you out as the escrow, here is my thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0
I've also sent you a PM!
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:27:02 PM

I suppose it could work since the funds would be within the escrow. However, can you at least tell us what you're idea for investing is? You won't get investors who are blinding investing without details. Roll Eyes

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:18:36 PM

This is the "Beta" version of my project. Hope you like this and could help me to improve it

My idea start from a post on this forum section: An user invested BTC as account manager and promised to refund the losses. But seems that he doesn't refund anyone.

Well, my idea is to create a Little venture capital company, in which first shareholders (I say 10 people but could be more) deposit this amount to one(or more) escrow. Then we open a Forex account in BTC and we open this account to all people that would invest in forex. The maximum amount deposited on forex account will not be major of 200% of the amount deposited to the escrow, and this because in case of losses escrow will refund 50% of initial deposit  capital. But this isn't all....

I think this: For each BTC deposited on account, 0,20BTC will be deposited to escrow to increase the guarantee in case of losses, from 0,01 will be payd to escrow and the rest will be invested.

Trades start on Sunday and close on Friday. For each BTC of profit, 0,20 will go to shareholders, 0,25 will go to investors, 0,20 will go to account manager, 0,15 will go to increase the protect losses found held by the escrow, 0,15 will be reinvented and 0,05 will be used for pay escrow and other services.

All investor are guaranteed till they withdraw 50% of their initial deposit: For example if I an investor deposit 1 BTC and obtain and withdraw 0,50 BTC in first week but loss all in second week, he will not be refunded. If he withdraw only 0,25 in first week and then he loss all, he will be refunded of 0,25 BTC.

It's only a "beta" idea and all need to be better, but I think with your cooperation we could offer a great opportunity for investor and create a good company for us.

What do you think about?

Ps: Sorry for my English  Embarrassed

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:16:40 PM

It's not bad as idea, but should find the investors that can risk their 0.5 BTC each, it's not easy, and also Forex inv aren't guaranteed, You can win or lose, seems like gambling..
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:29:12 PM

It really does seem like gambling but its not for a large amount. Have you found any investors so far? I might be interested if you find some others as well
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:30:36 PM

I would call this investment and I don't think anyone would be interested in investing in forex , which is close to gambling where you can incur losses as well.
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:45:50 PM

I would call this investment and I don't think anyone would be interested in investing in forex , which is close to gambling where you can incur losses as well.

IDK man theres quite a few gamblers in the btc world who might just feel like taking a chance if the circumstances were good. Theres a great possibility to profit in this idea as well as lose
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:17:26 AM

This is the "Beta" version of my project. Hope you like this and could help me to improve it

My idea start from a post on this forum section: An user invested BTC as account manager and promised to refund the losses. But seems that he doesn't refund anyone.

Well, my idea is to create a Little venture capital company, in which first shareholders (I say 10 people but could be more) deposit this amount to one(or more) escrow. Then we open a Forex account in BTC and we open this account to all people that would invest in forex. The maximum amount deposited on forex account will not be major of 200% of the amount deposited to the escrow, and this because in case of losses escrow will refund 50% of initial deposit  capital. But this isn't all....

I think this: For each BTC deposited on account, 0,20BTC will be deposited to escrow to increase the guarantee in case of losses, from 0,01 will be payd to escrow and the rest will be invested.

Trades start on Sunday and close on Friday. For each BTC of profit, 0,20 will go to shareholders, 0,25 will go to investors, 0,20 will go to account manager, 0,15 will go to increase the protect losses found held by the escrow, 0,15 will be reinvented and 0,05 will be used for pay escrow and other services.

All investor are guaranteed till they withdraw 50% of their initial deposit: For example if I an investor deposit 1 BTC and obtain and withdraw 0,50 BTC in first week but loss all in second week, he will not be refunded. If he withdraw only 0,25 in first week and then he loss all, he will be refunded of 0,25 BTC.

It's only a "beta" idea and all need to be better, but I think with your cooperation we could offer a great opportunity for investor and create a good company for us.

What do you think about?

Ps: Sorry for my English  Embarrassed

So you use that accumulate money from more than 10 investors to make a forex websites?
Because it's looks like we need to put some balances on account manager, please correct me if i'm wrong.

I understand about your idea to minimize the loss from investment. Guaranted 50% money back from 0.5BTC. But we cannot lose all the money on forex. At least we just lose around 50% amount and this is a worst scenario. And of course we can gain some profit if we make a right decision on forex.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:29:00 AM

I proof it to you that you are PrimeGlitch and you collected people funds https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179650.0  and you are giving them cook and bull stories.
Deal with this guy at your own risk

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:12:38 AM

Not sure if im getting it right here , but if the funds are held in escrow (say Monbux) , then you gonna use your own funds to trade ?  Huh
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:31:45 AM

I proof it to you that you are PrimeGlitch and you collected people funds https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179650.0  and you are giving them cook and bull stories.

Thank you alwinlinzee,

i see his accent is same.

And i dont know what his trying to get on this offer. We give some BTC to escrow, and he take some amount from escrow to doing forex things. Maybe at the end he will say sorry that he loses some amount of BTC, and give it 50% back to the others.

Also his newbies account is surely cannot be trusted. He not spend any money here, all money is from investor and escrow.
DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:36:01 AM

Sorry friend, you are in a wrong way.

james.lent

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:39:08 AM

No, its most likely this guy -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513849

Same country, same context of speech, same business interest  Smiley
DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:43:06 AM

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:50:39 AM

No, its most likely this guy -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513849

Same country, same context of speech, same business interest  Smiley

Yes, as i just say, my project start from this post. But before say to refund in case of losses, i would be sure that this could be happen. If someone would could contact me on facebook or on my phone, i haven't any problem to talk about me.

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:59:39 AM

I talk about an idea. This is a beta project and It can be improved  with the contribution of all concerned.

Eveyone  should  say what  think about and what can be done to improve the project and make it really credible and reliable .

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:00:06 AM

Thank you alwinlinzee,

i see his accent is same.

And i dont know what his trying to get on this offer. We give some BTC to escrow, and he take some amount from escrow to doing forex things. Maybe at the end he will say sorry that he loses some amount of BTC, and give it 50% back to the others.

Also his newbies account is surely cannot be trusted. He not spend any money here, all money is from investor and escrow.
Best of my advise is to stay away from this guy he is PrimeGlitch a thief with good stories.

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:25:37 AM

I send my contact (including phone number) to alwinlinzee and james.lent . Hope they could confirm here

james.lent

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:29:09 AM

I send my contact (including phone number) to alwinlinzee and james.lent . Hope they could confirm here

Sorry that proves nothing to me mate. I wont confirm anything here as i've had a bad experience(2.5BTC) with FxTrader
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: